[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W-who hurt him? ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ross.png (618 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
ross.png
618 KB, 500x662
W-who hurt him?

;_;
>>
>>63562693

His wife died.
>>
Heard he was in Vietnam or Korea.

Probably saw a lot of shit that he just wanted to forget.
>>
>>63562737
>Ross enlisted in the United States Air Force at 18 years old and served as a medical records technician.[3]:15 He eventually rose to the rank of master sergeant and served as the first sergeant of the U.S. Air Force Clinic at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska,[5][6] where he first saw the snow and mountains that later became recurring themes in his artwork. He developed his quick-painting technique to create art for sale during brief daily work breaks.[7] Having held military positions that required him to be, in his own words, "mean" and "tough", "the guy who makes you scrub the latrine, the guy who makes you make your bed, the guy who screams at you for being late to work", Ross decided that if he ever left the military, he would never scream again.[6]
>>
File: 1447628472428.png (128 KB, 252x289) Image search: [Google]
1447628472428.png
128 KB, 252x289
>>63562693
it doesn't matter, he kept on painting, he kept on living
>>
>>63562707
>>63562737
>>63562772
Damn how can a man endure so much feel?

he actually couldn't endure ;_;
>>
>>63562797

for a few years anyway
>>
>>63562772
>Having held military positions that required him to be, in his own words, "mean" and "tough", "the guy who makes you scrub the latrine, the guy who makes you make your bed, the guy who screams at you for being late to work", Ross decided that if he ever left the military, he would never scream again

it's not your fault
it's not your fault
it's not your fault

;_;
>>
>>63562826
he still lives in our hearts
>>
>>63562772
i don't even know how this makes me feel. but it's intense.
>>
File: plants.gif (787 KB, 240x174) Image search: [Google]
plants.gif
787 KB, 240x174
>>63562693
>>63562772
He was too good for this world
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.