[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brilliant movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Brilliant movie.
>>
File: no eulogies for bob.webm (3 MB, 575x300) Image search: [Google]
no eulogies for bob.webm
3 MB, 575x300
>Edward O'Kelly came up from Bachelor at 1 PM on the 8th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with higher authorities. Nothing beyond a vague longing for glory, and a generalized wish for revenge against Robert Ford. Edward O'Kelly would be ordered to serve a life sentence in the Colorado Penitentiary for second degree murder. Over seven thousand signatures would be gathered on a petition asking for O'Kelly's release, and in 1902, governor James B. Ullman would pardon the man.

>There would be no eulogies for Bob, no photographs of his body would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see his funeral cortege, no biographies would be written about him, no children named after him, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the rooms he grew up in. The shotgun would ignite, and Ella Mae would scream, but Robert Ford would only lay on the floor and look at the ceiling, the light going out of his eyes before he could find the right words.
>>
Terribly drawn out drivel
>>
>>63553272
my dude think out your responses

this movie was brilliant in all respects, nick cave really did a nice job on the score
>>
>>63553343
>mfw plebs try to use the "drawn out" meme or "pacing" meme to criticize a film that is simply above their taste
>>
>>63553343
>drawn out drivel
what was "drawn out" the entire thing was riveting, even after jesse james dies.

as for drivel, that's objectively wrong because even his family loves this and calls it the most accurate protrayal of the folk hero
>>
>>63553188
Agreed OP. I'd kill to see the four hour cut.

>>63553272
>>63553397
DUDE LSD LMAO

DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO
>>
>>63553387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzinPgsxokE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3zdYRW7jI0
great score
>>
>>63553272
This. OP is a colossal faggot.
>>
>>63553450

do you just copy paste that whenever you get bored? i think i saw that same shit posted 2 weeks ago kek
>>
>>63553452
there are really good songs throughout this entire movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMlQ04g0pDc
this one will always be my personal favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRl3VQQ0GUA
>>
>>63553534
>do you just copy paste that whenever you get bored?
Yeah. I usually get my (You) quota for the day with it too.
>>
>>63553188
will brad pitt top this movie? or will he continue producing masterpieces like these? either way the man has extraordinary talent and an eye for decent cinema
why'd did james go through all that trouble of killing the snake and acting like a loon trying to intimidate them if he could tell they could see it and wouldn't kill him

why was jesse james such a folk hero, he was just an average bandit, literally dozens of them in his age but he's the most infamous?
>>
I just remember Casey Affleck being excellent in this movie.
>>
>>63553922
why is Kim Kardashian such a superstar, there are millions of vapid whores with big asses in our age but she's the most famous?

>which is to say
he was charismatic for some reason and it stuck
>>
some of the best cinematography I've ever seen

I only have two very minor issues

>Ed Miller died too easily, it was clear he wanted to live and yet he willingly came with Jessie
>Charley's transition from a stage buffoon to a spooky version of Jesse should have been done more gradually
>>
>>63553540
Wait these aren't in the movie are they? They're from Werckmeister Harmonies, right?
>>
>>
File: jesse absolute madman.webm (3 MB, 1000x412) Image search: [Google]
jesse absolute madman.webm
3 MB, 1000x412
>>
Literally... Literal-ly... Ugh im so tired of writing my bait posts, im thinking about it everyday: how should my next bait post should be?, how get all these delicious (you)s?

The (you) i see written gets me excited like a kid in christmas, the more and more (you)s i see makes me feel appreciated, like im being applauded for my good work, oh how i lust for those (you) to appear every time i post something.

But now, im tired, very tired, i've been sleeping a lot, like and old man, i cant come up with more original ideas anymore, just some old copypastas and the usual "literally X: the Y"

I had the power to derail threads once, make any decent conversation into pure, unstopable shitposting.

I said to myself that this board will never any sort civilized discussion while i'm alive, but now i just dont know anymore...

IWIWYD, but that dog...
>>
File: Jeremy_Renner_011.jpg (35 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy_Renner_011.jpg
35 KB, 852x480
>>63553188
Good scene
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.