[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
disney aka dirty jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: star wars.png (578 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
star wars.png
578 KB, 1366x768
>go to fandango to see Force Awakens showtimes
>figured that since it's the biggest film of the year it would have several showings
>nearly all of them are in 3D
>hate 3D like most people do
>realize that by allowing people to pre-order their tickets months in advance, and taking all of the 2D screenings because people hate 3D, Disney is making the 2D screenings to sell out and forcing you to pay more money for a 3D ticket
fuck I hope they're not all sold out, I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of shitty kids
>>
No wonder its gonna break records, they're charging $20 a ticket.
>>
>>63525236

>Inb4 people start throwing 'poorfag' around.

It's on principle that I don't pay that much to try and watch the movie on opening night. Not only will it be packed with people who will whisper and try to chat during slower parts of the movie, but there's no way I'm paying extra for something just because of the huge amount of hype surrounding it.

This movie will not live up to its hype. Not even close. And because of this, even if it's a good movie, it will get shit on everywhere for not being the greatest movie ever.

Stupid fucking jews. Yes, I am triggered.
>>
>>63525236
2 billion dollaroos
>>
>>63525338
It's the phantom menace all over again, except bigger
>>
>>63524635
>tfw 3D tickets cost ~$6 on average in my country
And I'll still watch it in 2D.
>>
>>63526098
POO IN LOO, PAJEET
>>
>>63525338
>trying to mask your racism

just admit you don't like that the main character is black
>>
>>63524635
You forgot the no-singles policy they instated to maximize tickets sold

those greedy fucking cunts
>>
>>63526211
Ridley is the main character and she's Chinese
>>
>>63524635
That's more of a theater thing honestly, because they have final say on what's being shown. That's not to say they might have gotten instructions from Disney about what they want.

My theater sometimes will only show a movie on IMAX screens if it's 3D, so I'll have to wait a couple weeks if I don't want to pay $23.
>>
>>63526171
I'm from Peru, actually.
But I still laughed.
>>
>>63526309
PERU IN LOO
>>
>>63526309
Not much better
>>
>>63526356
I tried to think of a comeback but realised I couldn't.
>>
>Decide to buy tickets months in advance
>Bought 3 regular and 3 3D
>Go online to sell them
>Check Fandango
>They've added about 20 more showtimes to the date on the tickets

They fucked me, they fucked me real good.
>>
>>63526211

Black, Asian, yellow, a fucking caveman, a goddamn spearchucker. I dont give a fuck about the race of the characters. What matters is there ability to act and how good the movie is.

If a movie is good and well acted then I dont give a fuck how many niggers or kikes are the leading roles. My racism has never gotten in the way of my enjoyment of good movies and good actors.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.