[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when /a/ found a way? Keit愛: 君の名は�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Keit-Ai KITAAA.jpg (510 KB, 1500x2202) Image search: [Google]
Keit-Ai KITAAA.jpg
510 KB, 1500x2202
Where were you when /a/ found a way?

Keit愛: 君の名は。: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
Huh this look great. the animation style and soundtrack really make it feel like The Girl who Leapt Through Time - which i loved.

do you have any more info like the title(or is it just Keit? cant find shit ong google if i look for that) or director? or release date? or imdb? or anyhting cuz i understand fuck all of this gook shit.
>>
Hello new Japan soap opera tier love story drama movie. With horrible voice acting, terrible story, awful animation and try hard hand painted backgrounds. Cue movies directed by that one guy.. He did that 5cm per second one.

It's hilarious how bad these movies are. And to think I used to like this crap. Slice of life high school drama anime with the most cookie cutter characters is unwatchable. And id say that the setting is kinda cool for this one, but I just know it's just going to be some unwatchable awful drama shit. I seriously cannot understand how anyone enjoys Japanese drama. It's genuinely worse then your typical American soap opera, like days of our lives or something.
>>
Wait, what. You can't be serious? This was that anon spamming in make your own anime series threads?

This can't be real. I bet that anon feels like shit if it is.
>>
>>63518426
It's not real. It's all just one elaborate joke.
>>
File: 1415774823933.png (602 KB, 565x720) Image search: [Google]
1415774823933.png
602 KB, 565x720
Sorry /tv/. This is memespam from /a/. Also, that Youtube video is in a language called "Nippon" and is a preview for a completely different and unrelated film.
>>
>>63518623
well fuck me i was all excited

>>63518676
i still wanna watch whatever that was the trailer too.. any title for what is in the youtube vid?
>>
>>63518676

>The "story of miracles and love" revolves around Mitsuha and Taki. Mitsuha is a female high school student who lives in a rural town nestled deep in the mountains. Her father is the mayor and isn't at home much, and she lives with her elementary school-aged little sister and her grandmother. Mitsuha has an honest personality, but she doesn't like the customs of her family's Shinto shrine, nor does she like her father participating in an election campaign. She laments that she lives in a confined rural town, and yearns for the wonderful lifestyle of living in Tokyo. Taki is a male high school student who lives in central Tokyo. He spends time with his friends, works part-time at an Italian restaurant, and is interested in architecture and fine arts. One day, Mitsuha has a dream where she is a young man. Taki also has a dream where he is a female high school student in a town in the mountains that he has never been to. What is the secret to their dreams of personal experience?

I dunno, looks like that /a/ pasta.

/a/ confirmed for most based board on 4chan.
>>
>>63518803
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-10/makoto-shinkai-reveals-kimi-no-na-wa-your-name-anime-film-for-august-2016/.96330
>>
Looks like more Makoto Shinkai shit. Getting tired of his style desu senpai, this looks just like Garden of Words which looked just like 5 Centimeters Per Second which looked just like Place Promised in Our Early Days
>>
>>63518909
>disliking a directors style but still watching the stuff he creates

It's like you are an idiot or something.
>>
>>63518939
I didn't say I dislike it, just that I'm getting tired of it. Learn to read, weeb.
>>
>>63518961
>I am getting tired
>I am starting to dislike

Learn to articulate yourself properly, idiot.
>>
>>63518859
Thanks guy!
>release date: august 2016
i will not remember this at all!, looks beautiful though. guess i gotta go watch Shinkai's other stuff, been meaning too ..
>>
>>63518576
I know I've heard this similar plot years ago

lmao if it's true
>>
>>63518998
You're welcome. I'm not a "guy" though.
>>
>>63519057
Are you a dog then?
>>
>>63519057
post feet
>>
>>63519158
A common term used to describe me is bitch, yes.
>>
Threadly reminder that Makoto's Shinkai movie has nothing to do with Keit-Ai and this is the real Keit-Ai.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>63519206
Hawk? Is that you, you little bitch?
>>
>>63518534
>Cue movies directed by that one guy.. He did that 5cm per second one.

Makoto Shinkai. He's one of the most praised hacks in anime today.
>>
>>63518122
Shitty Otaku Malick is at it again
>>
File: 1438035555635.jpg (28 KB, 382x333) Image search: [Google]
1438035555635.jpg
28 KB, 382x333
>the Keit-Ai spam on 4chan was viral marketing by the studio execs so that this movie would have legs when released to a worldwide audience
>>
>>63518122
wew lad
>>
>>>/a/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.