[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he could sense Luke's thoughts across the room, how did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: darsh.png (917 KB, 1413x609) Image search: [Google]
darsh.png
917 KB, 1413x609
If he could sense Luke's thoughts across the room, how did he not pick up Sheev's "I'm evil" broadcasts? Vader is a mongoloid.
>>
Because, the point wasn't that he couldn't pick up on his evil, the point was that Anakin was tempted by it. He hated the Jedi council for awhile now, because he saw that they lost sight of who they were. And having a little taste of the dark side by killing sand was what made him realize "I could get used to this", and then killed a bunch of younglings. He just didn't like the way Sheev was treating his son In being a good father, he managed to be the good friend that Obi-Wan never really had.
>>
>>63399589
>25 or so years between Anakin turning evil and sensing Luke's thoughts on Death Star 2
Yeah how could Vader possibly manage that after honing his force ability over time?
>>
sheev is considered to be the greatest/strongest sith who ever lived (save that non-canon TOR dude who lived thousands of years) so many people suggest Sheev mentally controlled Anakin using the force (he at least verbally did it, nearly every dialogue between anakin and sheev is palpatine pressing anakin on an issue of the jedi not accepting/recognizing him), also Anakin may have not given a shit whether or not sheev was evil, like dooku, but was only trying to amass power for his own means, and got caught up in a plot more complicated and nefarious than his own. in the end Vader was largely evil, given his own desire to rule the galaxy with his son.
>>
>>63400000
Is no one going to witness this holy mother of hell?
>>
>>63400000
Nice quints too bad they're wasting on such a shitty fucking meme post.
>>
>>63400240
Name one thing I said that can be contradicted at all by the films and why.
>>
>>63400134
For a while I thought TOR dude would be revealed to be Sheev
>>
>>63400000
Quints of truth!
>>
>>63399589
Sheev is stronger with the force and is good at hiding evil signals, how fucking retarded can you be? Star Wars is a great bullet proof franchise, i'm going to make a Wookieepedia article concerning this now.
>>
>>63399589
at this point vader knows sheev is evil, he still works for him since he has no one else.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 992x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 992x951
>>63399589
From my point of view the Jedi are evil.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.