[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies 4channers will never understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: adanmw9zHWpoYSTJoXSXZzxp4mK.jpg (294 KB, 1000x1445) Image search: [Google]
adanmw9zHWpoYSTJoXSXZzxp4mK.jpg
294 KB, 1000x1445
ITT: Movies 4channers will never understand
>>
Hello my fellow 4channers! Im from the reddit but i have decided to use tis mighty fine site for some epic memes XD. But i was a little disturbed by all the woman hate and sexism. I just think we can all accept our inherent cis male privilege and let the women and trans women decide whats ok or not to say. I don't really think some of your behavior is "ayy lmao" like you people say. I hope 4channers and redditors can post some dank pepes (LOL) together. Now an ending quote from the greatest director of all time

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
- christopher nolan
>>
>>63386430

if there's one thing that everyone here knows about, is young people getting fucked

that and female feet
>>
>>63386551
s︂︂m︂h t︂b︂︂h f︂︂a︂m
>>
>>63386551
>some anons think 4chan is the last bastion of masculinity
>>
>>63386430
I saw it with friends and I enjoyed it, it was a nice little movie with some strangely realistic portrayals of relationships
>>
>>63386551
>le funneh
gr8 b8 m8
>>
I have doubts that any young people actually would want to see a movie like this. Maybe if you're happily in a relationship. I don't know a lot of young people who are happily in a relationship though. If you're single, you don't want to watch anything about relationships, for obvious reasons. Nor if you're in a lousy relationship. So I can only imagine older people who are already adults are the target of this thing. Or maybe I'm just completely out of touch with what normies like.
>>
>>63386430
now I'm genuinely interested in knowing if it's good.
>>
>young people
The Republicans are a bit touchy
>>
What was the funniest line?
>>
how y-young are we talking about here?
>>
>>63386896
> Or maybe I'm just completely out of touch with what normies like.

Why else would you be here?
>>
>>63387182
It's
>movie 4chan won't understand
not
>movie /tv/ will drool over
>>
>>63387365
>movies an Australian shitposter would like
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.