[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people still think Negan will kill Glenn? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: _1423783134.jpg (115 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
_1423783134.jpg
115 KB, 600x443
How do people still think Negan will kill Glenn?

It's obviously gonna be Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Abraham, and Sascha lined up with Daryl eating Lucille. His character arc isn't going anywhere and Glenn is more interesting at this point.
>>
His character sells a shit laod of merchandise, more than every other character combined. He never had to prove himself. He is an attitude that keeps the trailer trash tuning in every week.
>>
>>63384300
Daryl that is
>>
Negan is what the show needs. This season the main threat has been a fucking horde.

What the fuck man I don't watch this show to see how they deal with the Zombie problem. The Wolves were a total bust, complete shit tier enemies.

Negan will be the shit that gets me tuning in every week just seeing his charm and charisma buttfuck Rick's group every week is going to be glorious.

Rick hasn't had to submit to anyone for too fucking long now.

Oh and it's about time Rick lost his hand. People go on about Carl's eye but Rick needs to lose that fucking hand next year.
>>
it has to be glenn because maggie is pregnant and there can't be two babies in the show. the emotional stress of watching glenn die will cause maggie to miscarry.
>>
>>63384398
Rick won't be losing his hand, which is good. Even Kirkman said it was a mistake.
>>
>>63384398
Wont happen. Kirkman already said he regrets making him lose his hand in the comic.
>>
>>63384457
>>63384448

Not him but imagine how brutal it'll be when Negan bashes in Daryl's head then cuts off Rick's hands? It would make him seem a lot more intimidating and deadly but that more than likely won't happen since Kirkman mentioned how much he hates drawing Rick now.
>>
>>63384448
>>63384457
So Kirkman regrets that but doesn't regret having Rick shout We are The Walking Dead By Robert Kirman?
>>
>>63384503
>then cuts off Rick's hands?

They're not doing that, even the creator said it was a mistake
>>
YEAH THE GOVERNOR IS A REAL SCARY DUDE. LET TAKE AN ARM OFF HIM TOO.
>>
>>63384503
Bashing in Daryl's head would be enough, especially if it's graphic. Rick being impaired is just annoying.
>>
There are far too many expendable characters still for glen to eat it.

My guess

Main Group:
Sasha
Abe
Morgan
Carol
Big Tit Dyke
Preacher

Has to be someone who got some considerable amount of character development this season. Which is why I believe Morgan will be the one to die.

Otherwise the 3rd party shit tier characters

The Son who stole the groceries
Ricks girlfriend
Fat Doctor
>>
>>63384968
>Fat Doctor
she gets her very own W and joins in with them.
Got to maintain that girlish figure, and people are prolly delicious.
>>
File: 1449355015761.jpg (116 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449355015761.jpg
116 KB, 800x800
It will be someone from Alexandria that absolutely nobody cares about

but that shill asshole on Talking Dead will still sperg out over it, because that's his job.
>>
>>63383593
TWD pleb here.

I have a question. In their world every human being is infected with the zombie virus and turns into a zombie after they die. So, what happens when you get bitten by a zombie? Do you get super infected?
>>
>>63384398
The governor cut Ricks hand off.
What the fuck made you think he'd suddenly lose it now?
>>
>>63385228
The infection just causes you to die. Everyone who dies becomes infected. Bites only accelerate it
>>
>>63384503
Negan didn't even cut his hand off in the comic what the fuck?
>>
>>63384503
That's why neither of those things will happen on TV with millions of normies watching
>>
What does Negan do in the comics?
Is he just one of those characters that they have in long-running stories that comes out of nowhere and fucks up a bunch of the characters?

I don't watch the show and I've only read up until the prison showdown.
>>
File: 1449434380515.png (197 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
1449434380515.png
197 KB, 640x484
>>63385398
Nothing, stop being so anxious to like him, reddit

>Megan
>>
>>63385562
what
>>
>>63385398
Hes the lovable asshole who fucks ricks group up, but for a better reason than for fun reason.

He extorts them, he gets half of their supplies, and in return give them "protection". His story doesnt end like the other either, he gets imprisoned by rick and in the latest issue ricks asks for his help
>>
>>63383593
They're going to kill a white character, can't kill ethnic characters or you will get called racist for not having enough PoC
>>
>>63384398
Also in the comics Rick is forced to ask Negan for help with another group of fuckers. Negan is an asshole but he isn't insane like the enemies they are fighting now.
>>
File: 5bVoBx8.jpg (226 KB, 1285x670) Image search: [Google]
5bVoBx8.jpg
226 KB, 1285x670
>>63385955
>>
>>63384968
kek if Morgan dies it will prove his philosophy wrong
>>
>>63384457
Kirkman doesn't regret making Rick lose his hand. He just said makes things "harder" in his Reddit AMA you fucking Redditor. It hasn't really affected the story in any way from what we've seen.
>>
File: Le_Costanza_Dot_Jay_Peg.gif (999 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
Le_Costanza_Dot_Jay_Peg.gif
999 KB, 450x338
>>63383593
This pic bothers me
>the position in which his hands are placed
>the motion of the bat in which he swung.
>mfw
>>
>>63384503
Why do you retarded fuckers want Negan to chop Rick's hand off or kill a baby? Nice try but if you're going to 1-up an already scary entrance then maybe you should think about how it'd impact Negan's relationship with the Grimes boys.
>>
>>63386298
I dont see anything wrong with it, its probably not the right way to swing a bat, but he most likely isnt a baseball player, I swung with my hands to see and it seems possible.
>>
>>63384398
Carl losing his eye is an integral part of his character development. Rick losing his hand was just a random act of violence to show how edgy and mean the governor was
>>
>>63386088
The Whisperers aren't insane. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>63386711
>walking amongst hordes of undead wearing the skin of the dead

yeah they are though
>>
>>63386156
Sounds like regret

No advantage in it
>>
>>63386711
>raping, murdering, waering skin of zombies in the name of "muh nature"

Nah they arent crazy
>>
So are The Whisperers the final boss? I fucking hope so. At this point only Rick, Carl, Maggie, Michonne, Eugene and Andrea are left. A couple more deaths, Rick wins, then what? It needs to end
>>
>>63387171
Kirkman said Rick dying will be the half-way point of the series and he wants to go like 300 issues
>>
>>63387171

That's when the Aliens come into play, duh.
>>
>>63387288

At the very least, Rick dying will almost certainly be the end of the TV show.
>>
>>63387171
Gonna get a timeskip soon. Carl will become the main character and Rick will either die or wander off to live in seclusion after Carl is old enough to take care of himself
>>
lol no one has any character arcs or even progression anymore every episode is literally monologues about how
>the world can still be saved!
or
>ya need to change to survive!
and then they always end on cliffhangers

every now and then they just add in something random to remind you they are actually characters
>im pregnant!
or
>more random forced romance!

they used to have actual arcs but seems like they aren't even trying anymore
>>
>>63383593
>How do people still think Negan will kill Glenn?

Here's what will happen.

Daryl, Abe and Sasha will kill Negan's men, presumably all at once with the fucking rocket launcher they found. They'll then head back to Alexandria, where they'll meet up with Glen and Enid outside the wall. Before they're able to figure out a plan and get back in, Negan rocks up with his men and captures them. He then helps Rick and the Alexandrians clear out their home, and then beats open Glen's skull as retribution for his men who were killed.

This both establishes the validity of his ability to provide protection (hell, even making him something of a hero to the Alexandrians) while also establishing that he is not a motherfucker you want to mess with.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 118x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 118x161
how did carl lose his eye?

did ron miss his mouth or something?
>>
>>63387742
Thats too quick, negan is only going to be in the finale, negan will kill them when jesus is taking them back to alexandria
>>
>>63388089

Do we actually know Negan is only in the finale? It seems like they wouldn't have mentioned him this year if he wasn't going to play a big part of next year, especially considering in the comics the group kills Negan's men the very first time they encounter them (which sets the whole chain of events in motion).
>>
>>63388310
Well its been floating around that hes only in the finale, and its leaked that they already filmed the finale and the big scene, and they have been filming for a while, I wouldnt he surprised if hes in more, but I wont bank on it.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.