[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIL that for the movie Interstellar Christopher Nolan had to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449354490155.png (3 KB, 219x207) Image search: [Google]
1449354490155.png
3 KB, 219x207
TIL that for the movie Interstellar Christopher Nolan had to grow 500 acres of corn, he later sold it and made a profit.
>>
BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N
>>
EPIC
>>
>>63371253

Cool

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/blogs/christopher-nolan-planted-a-500-acre-cornfield-for-interstellar

>Luckily, [director] Zack [Snyder] had grown a bunch of corn, so I said, 'How much can you really grow practically?'" he told The Hollywood Reporter. "And they had done a couple hundred acres [for "Man of Steel"], so we looked into it; we found that where we wanted to build our farmhouse really close to the mountains [outside] Calgary. In the end, we got a pretty good crop, and we actually made money on this."
>>
>>63371253

epic~!
>>
File: miku cry.jpg (20 KB, 261x256) Image search: [Google]
miku cry.jpg
20 KB, 261x256
>>63371322
>tfw you will never break into the Nolan Corn fields to re-enact the plane scene from TDKR
>>
>corn
>already subsidized to hell
>hurr we're so great for growing more of it
>>
>>63371253

What are you doing with your life OP? Why are you not planting acres of corn for easy profits?
>>
>>63371322
did they eat any of it?
>>
>>63371360
>>hurr we're so great for growing more of it
He just said they made a profit, not that he did a great thing for the world by doing it. Good input though, this board needs more baseless meaningless irrelevant comments like this so keep it up
>>
>>63371360

I wasn't saying it about him, but the people that actually take stuff like this seriously and would literally be like bravo Nolan.
>>
one upboat
>>
>>63371805
>>
>>63371253
Never seen faggier people than Perez Hilton TIL I went on Reddit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.