[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a greater genius alive today or possibly ever than spike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 23
File: spike lee human genius.jpg (435 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spike lee human genius.jpg
435 KB, 1920x1080
Is there a greater genius alive today or possibly ever than spike lee?? This guy makes brilliant artistic master pieces, has an IQ of nearly 200 and could debate anyone from Stephen Hawking to President Obama. Despite being a genius he understands social issues and acts with greater compassion and clarity than anyone else. He LITERALLY predicted global warming back in the 80s. He doesn't just talk about using black actors, he does it and fills his movies with them, his movies are the IDEAL for diversification.

Now to top it off the genius has created Chíraq and is starting a movement that will soon change the world through peaceful protest just like it did in Liberia.
>>
I'm honestly surprised there isn't already a religion based around him. I grew up in the incredibly violent underbelly of the south side of chicago's worst neighborhood: englewood. I followed in my fathers footsteps to become a black disciple gangster but I joined the military to get away from that life and get a college education. This movie looks 100% accurate to the gang life i experienced I'm Chicago. I could almost swear that it's a documentary from viewing to trailer. I literally have more respect for spike lee than I do for Martin Luther King.
>>
>>63248588
Easily, Martin Luther king was alright but he was a relatively simple man. He also encouraged the 'color blind' philosophy where everyone is just viewed as equals based on who they are at that moment. But that doesn't take into account any of the oppression black people have faced or the privilege white people have. I've never been in a gang or experienced the struggle african americans like yourself go through on a daily basis just to survive with police hunting you through the streets but even I could tell just how accurate Spike Lee's work is though. He oozes authenticity into all his brilliant work. Martin Luther King also encouraged evangelical type ideas instead of embracing african culture, I don't even think he had a set of kwanza beads I mean that's pretty offensive.
>>
>>63248656
Yes pan-Afro pride is a big reason why I look up to Lee. When I came back from Afghanistan and met some of my old homies from the block, the war in Chiraq had become even more intense. They had developed a gun fighting style based of jumping out of moving cars, using parkour techniques, using home made potato cannons to launch Molotov cocktails at each other, and popping out of dumpsters to ambush the enemy. Some even claimed to be able to dodge bullets with rolling techniques and things akin to gun-kata. I knew the situation had escalated beyond control and it was primarily an issue of race relations. White people in America are the ones who encouraged us to become gangsters by buying all that music and by buying cocaine and marijuana from us. It's a sad display.
>>
I hate him too my fellow nordic bros! Blacks, amiright!?
>>
the sameposting is real
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2072x2493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2072x2493
Aww come on now dogg
>>
>>63248819
Wrong board racist, go back to /pol/ with your bigotry. Spike Lee is a certifiable genius with one of the highest IQs in the world.
>>
>>63248797
I don't really know much about war other than how wrong it is that we went into a peaceful country and started killing hundreds of thousands of innocents in the pursuit of oil but that is pretty close to how I pictured the actual combat.

The sad part is men trained by our government to be cold blooded, mechanical killers then become policeman who are brainwashed into believing they need to kill every african american citizen when most crime is statistically done by white people.

Drugs were definitely brought in by the CIA to keep african americans from achieving power greater than privileged whites, that's 100% proven fact at this point.
>>
>>63248819
You should be deported to the Faroe Islands and forced to live on a struggling sheep farm for saying disgusting shit like that
>>
File: 1446452100931.jpg (159 KB, 726x649) Image search: [Google]
1446452100931.jpg
159 KB, 726x649
>>63248464
>>63248588
>>63248656
>>63248797
>>
File: kenan.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kenan.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
>>63248915
Uh oh! Bum-rustled wh*tes have arrived!
>>
>>63248889
Yup. They even changed the ingredients in baking soda just before the crack era to make it easier for people to cook crack. Look it up
>>
>>63248464

He might be a genius, but he's a racist black supremacist.
>>
>>63249024
Black supremacy don't exist
>>
>>63248915
It's scientific fact african americans are the descendants of the first and greatest civilizations that ever existed. Don't even try it here /pol/ your racism and bigotry lies will be quickly disarmed and dismantled by logic and reason.
>>
File: 1362752598970.png (126 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1362752598970.png
126 KB, 396x381
>a spike lee joint
>>
>>63248982
I had no idea about that but the CIA was definitely the supplier of crack through out african american neighborhoods in an attempt to keep them poor and in conflict with each other. They then used that money to put violent dictators on thrones around the globe which is why ISIS and war exists at all today. The middle east was one of the most peaceful and flourishing regions on the planet before the US started getting involved like our corrupt evil government always does.
>>
File: 1264447167266.jpg (21 KB, 264x275) Image search: [Google]
1264447167266.jpg
21 KB, 264x275
>>63249181

Ofc it doesn't, they have nothing to act supreme about
>>
Im black and hate spike Lee. Also Malcolm X was a shit movie
>>
>>63249024
African americans are incapable of being racist. Racism is the use of institutionalized power and privilege to oppress minorities, only white heterosexual males are capable of racism. Some african americans might hold some prejudice (and rightfully so after the horror that was and is still being done to them on a daily basis...remember mike brown? his killer is still free) but only whites can be racist. That's a fact by the way you bigot, look it up.
>>
>>63249262
This isn't uncommon, it's a kind of stockholm syndrome where you're beginning to empathize with your oppressors. I know you don't have the same privilege and advantages whites have but don't let them brainwash you into this racist and oppressive system we have today. Cops will kill you practically on sight and are not your friends no matter what whites have tried to teach you.
>>
File: 1405319325665[1].png (29 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1405319325665[1].png
29 KB, 500x275
>>63249290
>>
>>63248934
Very good post! But these white supremacists will soon realize they have no place here. This is a thread where any lies and racist bigotry will quickly be dismantled by smooth logic and facts. Most of these babbies are just kids jumping on the hurr durr conservative band wagon to try to be cool anyway. As they get older and more mature they will realize just how corrupt and oppressive the US system is.
>>
>>63249338
That's not bait, look it up. It's absolute 100% fact that black people can not be racist. It's in the definition. You can present any fallacy ridden argument you want it doesn't make it less fact.
>>
>>63249379
Finally, some logic and reason on 4chan.
For too long, this place was a cesspit of unchallenged hatred and prejudice, but it seems like we are slowly but surely dragging it, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century.
>>
File: wzrfk[1].jpg (24 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
wzrfk[1].jpg
24 KB, 500x427
>>63249412
>unchallenged hatred and prejudice

nah, you're wrong, senpai.
Nothing here but trolls trolling trolls and facetious funposting
>>
>>63249637
He's actually correct, the childish and racist behavior on 4chan is shocking. Everyone on here jokes about these things because they're edgy tweens trying to be funny but these are serious issues.

African americans are being hunted daily and shot at whim by police all around this 'free' country of ours and white people need to take notice or get overthrown.
>>
>tfw in 2015 some people unironically believe we shouldn't do an economic surplus package aimed specifically at african americans as reparations for centuries of racism, slavery and oppression

It's good for the economy, will boost many african americans out of the hole racism has placed them in and will probably only amount to 1 or 2 fewer million for the billionaires who already have enough yachts and private islands for 10,000 people to live in absurd luxury.
>>
>>63248464
remember when he gave out the address to some harmless old grandma because he heard a rumor it was george zimmerman's address?
>>
File: negrodamus9081d8coc4.jpg (12 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
negrodamus9081d8coc4.jpg
12 KB, 352x240
>>63249796
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs
>>
>>63249821
First off, that 'harmless old grandma' was WHITE and received tons of privilege off the backs of hard working african americans like trayvon and was probably a racist since she put up with the absolutely despicable, blatant racism that was prevalent in that era. A holocaust was happening every month for african americans with how bad the oppression was during her time. So she can deal with a 1/100000000000000000000000 of what they deal with on a daily basis.

Secondly, he had extremely good sources, it was probably a fox news job to get that address to him and paint him as the bad guy.
>>
>>63249838
You simple minded bigot, he was mimicking the belief that racists have and taking it to an extreme. It's satire you buffoon! Guess what? Colbert wasn't really a conservative! *GASP* shocking I know.

Nice appeal to authority fallacy by the way. I see you don't encounter educated people very often.
>>
>>63248656
>police hunting you through the streets

Please shut the fuck up. Rounding up just for fun about 30 blacks died to police last year. Out of 46 million blacks in america. Thats like 60 thousandths of a percent or some shit. Stop drinking the BLM cultural marxist kool aid

We live in a country with a black president, and where a gang banger from the projects (dr dre) was able to find insane success and became a billionaire. Blacks are no more oppressed than anyone else in similar financial brackets, and if anyone has privilege its them, with all the programs and mandates such as colleges giving them lower entry requirements and cheaper tuiton than every other race, affirmative action, so on and so forth.

The only blacks that struggle are the ones that willingly devote themselves to nigger culture instead of black culture, and that's 100% on the black community for not stamping that toxic shit out
>>
File: eric-cartman-210.jpg (19 KB, 300x325) Image search: [Google]
eric-cartman-210.jpg
19 KB, 300x325
>>63249901
>You simple minded bigot

Well, I'm here for the same reason everybody else is. Pretending this is the special olympics of discourse and messing around. Good to know there are some actual contestants here with fire in their bellies.
>>
>>63250002
>no real argument
>hurr i wuz jus pretending

Why are racists always such simple fools? it's like arguing with brick walls.
>>
>>63249941
30 died to police 'officially' that's only when they get caught! which is almost never by the way because of our corrupt and racist system. The number that died, were badly injured for life or falsely incarcerated is estimated close to 40% of the african american population and 60% of males in low income areas. That's MILLIONS. These are statistical facts done by top statisticians working with brilliant sociologists.

>b-but t-the people on the i-internet told me otherwise

Just look what's happening in the streets of urban cities. The entire world is coming out in protest of these blatant and endless killings. This century needs to be focused on african americans after centuries of slavery and oppression.
>>
File: claytonbigsby.jpg (8 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
claytonbigsby.jpg
8 KB, 255x191
>>63250031

Yeah
>implying it's not entertaining as fuck watching your kind smash your head into a brick wall, repeatedly

also, I'm black, so don't call me racist
>>
>>63249290
>this bait post

But I'll bite. I'm my city of Little Rock, AR the black majority in the educational board, among many others, repeatedly redraw school district lines in an attempt to splinter Hispanic groups. When it comes time to redraw district lines for city counci voting they are gerrymandered to stifle the voting power of Hispanics by splitting their vote. This is institutionalized and therefore racism.
>>
>>63249941
The blacks are privileged because of affirmative action is such a myth, they are still statistically likely to make far less than whites, end up in less prestigious jobs and much, much more likely to end up in prison you buffoon.

They are much less likely than whites to go to college or any of those things you mentioned so obviously they aren't privileged.
>>
>>63250097
Guaranteed lie. Racists often do this, pretend to be black anonymously online but any true african american would be aware of this struggle and on BLM's side.
>>
>>63250106
That doesn't even compare to the level of oppression and racism african americans face on a daily basis. Gerrymandering districts?? who cares? Blacks are being hunted on the streets and are afraid to even go to a pool party without some racist cop nearly beating them to death! THIS IS A REGULAR OCCURRENCE!

Those african americans are again, demonstrating a degree of prejudice but not racism. Only whites can be racist, that's just fact.

>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/reverse-racism-isnt-a-thing_55d60a91e4b07addcb45da97

It's literally accepted scientific fact that only white people can be racist.
>>
>>63248464
Who the fuck let him make 2k's story mode. Do the right thing was the only good movie of his the rest can fuck off
>>
File: 1264092970341.jpg (28 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1264092970341.jpg
28 KB, 600x450
>>63250244
>>Guaranteed lie. Racists often do this, pretend to be black anonymously online but any true african american would be aware of this struggle and on BLM's side.

Your first mistake was assuming I came from Clapistan, amerikek.
>>
>>63250106
>this bait post
>But I'll bite.

do you suck dick for a living?
>>
But has he made any movies worth seeing?
>>
>there are 15 posters in this thread

lmao
>>
WE WUZ KINGS
>>
>>63250122

This is bait, all the same, all the shit you listed can be blamed on the individual black persons personal choices in life. As I said, plenty of blacks have proven they can make it to the top just like anyone else can

Anyone that believes in racist fairy tales that white people in the same financial brackets have it easier in some way in that trip, are inherently racist themselves for buying into racial propaganda so easily

I do find it funny the retard logic that some blacks operate on, that police are genociding them, but conveniently doing a terrible job of it, and that somehow america is more racist now than ever, which implies that really at this point blacks should be extinct as lincoln would of had them all killed for being black as soon as they were freed or some similar event between then and now

Its too bad that didn't happen, since american blacks are fully devoted to the idea of being victims until the end of time shrieking for big govt to coddle them more and more anyway. The irish the asians and everyone else that was shit on as subhuman earned their place at the adults table through hard work and earning respect, while blacks are more than content to be the annoying little toddler you see in a supermarket being dragged around by an inept single mother, dragged like a limp doll screaming until he gets his immediate gratification that he doesn't deserve. Sad.
>>
>>63250524
There is so much wrong, racism and bigotry here I am not even sure where to begin.

Why don't you have a look at this article and see just how wrong you are to start off.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/reverse-racism-isnt-a-thing_55d60a91e4b07addcb45da97
>>
File: shiiiett20.jpg (111 KB, 960x727) Image search: [Google]
shiiiett20.jpg
111 KB, 960x727
>>63251101
yeah man we wuz kingz n shiet end da oppression
>>
>>63248464
Spike "Dumb fucking nigger" Lee
>>
>>63250079
7/10
>>
>it's a /tv/ can't detect sarcasm thread
>>
>>63248464
Back to /pol/ you swine!
>>
File: tony-rama.jpg (10 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
tony-rama.jpg
10 KB, 240x200
This is an ok thread guys, I'm happy.
>>
>>63250306
>>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/reverse-racism-isnt-a-thing_55d60a91e4b07addcb45da97
>this is considered journalism in 2015
>>
What is John Cusack's role? Is he literally playing Father Pfleger or is he just based off him?
>>
>>63251781

Its considered blogging. Real journalists don't respect it. What I'm worried about is the online edition of the Washington Post having similar clickbaity headlines. When milennials take over the New York Times there may be buzzfeed stories in our actual newspapers
>>
Why are black people so whiny?
>>
Chiraq will not be realistic unless some dude walks up to a white guy and says, "Skoooz me, Y'all got any extra squeerrz." At some point in the movie.
>>
>>63248464
>doesn't win an Oscar
>I THAUGHT WE WUZ FREE (ND KINGZ ND SHIT)
>>
I wish cops really were hunting blacks down in the streets. shit would be so cash
>>
>>63248464
I love the niggers who grew up wealthy but still identify with their African heritage because they actually think those Africans don't despise them
>>
>>63249347
>Muh oppression
>Found one black that's not at all common

You realize most blacks are dumber than a box of rocks & have an average IQ that's just above retard levels, right?
>>
>>63251101
Ahh, the Huffington Post. The last bastion of unbiased journalism with no agendas to push. Truly we are blessed to read these holy words, questioning dissenters should be beheaded
>>
>>63248464
Yeah but he's an asshole who ruined Oldboy.
>>
File: KeepCryingBitchNigga.webm (3 MB, 854x470) Image search: [Google]
KeepCryingBitchNigga.webm
3 MB, 854x470
I miss the days you could get banned just for saying you were nigger.
>>
>>63248464
Wow OP you must be either an impressive persistent troll or just incredibly autistic. Either way, good job!!!
>>
>>63248464
It's funny how spike lee has never made a movie blaming white people for anything in particular yet /tv/ just assumes his whole outlook is dindu. It's been this way since the board was created. You would think you guys would actually have watched a Spike Lee movie by now.
>>
File: 1443374116628.jpg (88 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1443374116628.jpg
88 KB, 466x700
>>63248464
>>63248588
>>63248656
>>63248797
>this obvious samefagging
>>
File: 1442082233778.jpg (41 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1442082233778.jpg
41 KB, 426x333
>>63248889
>brainwashed into believing they need to kill every african american citizen when most crime is statistically done by white people.
>when most crime is statistically done by white people.
Are you for real?
>>
>>63252893

And I wish you were dying in a gas chamber. Shit would be even more cash
>>
>>63253032

Like you?
>>
what the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>63248464
This is legitimately one of the worst threads on /tv/ and half the posts are by the same faggot OP
>>
>>63253169
"arrest me"
"i'm right here"
"i'm sic-"
The african is interrupted by the police officer spraying truth on his face.
The african begins to cry.
>>
File: ONL-y3DH.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ONL-y3DH.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>63250306
She's right, reverse racism doesn't exist. It just racism, that's it.

If you think racism has to come from a point of systematic oppression or from a position of power, you are better off sticking a revolver in your mouth and pulling the trigger.
>>
WE WUZ KINGZ
>>
>>63253285
Sorry real statistical facts don't favor your racist beliefs. Enjoy fading away as a last vestige of a dying decade as you're replaced with progressive, logical thinkers who end the corporate oligarchy and start a new nation of equality.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/19/opinions/kohn-young-white-men/index.html

>b-but m-muh internet memes

Try thinking for yourself instead of jumping on the hurr durr conservitard bandwagon edgy tweenager
>>
>>63253192
Legitimately only 2 of these are me. I'd screencap but that's easy as hell to photoshop in paint so you'll either believe me or you won't.
>>
>>63253172
What do you mean? This is the only thread like this it's not pasta.
>>
File: ugly nigglet.png (46 KB, 184x187) Image search: [Google]
ugly nigglet.png
46 KB, 184x187
WE
>>
>>63253781
WUZ
>>
KANGZ
>>
File: 6875765478575876.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
6875765478575876.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
THAT MARTINEZ SCORE

THOSE BRUTAL SURGERY SCENES

THOSE BEAUTIFULLY SHOT THEATER OPERATION ROOM SCENES

The television medium has no right to be this good.
>>
>>63253336
>Knows its true, can't refute it
>Resorts to typical juvenile liberal comeback of insults
>Does mental gymnastics thinking he won the argument as to not mess with his fucked up SJW world view
>>
File: shiiettt16.jpg (176 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
shiiettt16.jpg
176 KB, 1024x776
>>
>>63248464
Here's a little information about your hero Spike Lee:

https://youtu.be/GA128VTBSLw
>>
>>63253861
Who are those tests administered by? Mostly WHITE people who have grown up in a system favoring whites and is endemically racist. The tests were not made for African Americans, they were made for whites to succeed. Not to mention African Americans end up in the worst schools, are often picked up for minor or no reasons at all by police and thrown into juvenile detention and have to deal with all kinds of oppression and enjoy none of the privilege that resulted in white people having overall higher test scores.

That would be like throwing one kid out on an island alone and telling him he has to learn to survive with all kinds of things trying to kill him and putting one kid in the best educational program possible with geniuses teaching him day in and day out and then after 10 years of that having a test on great french literature then declaring the one with all the education is 'smarter' because he got more right.

They are busy trying not to get shot or beaten or arrested by police and trying to survive day to day on extremely low income and poor housing conditions because of a racist system. Try to use your brain to understand that you privileged piece of shit.

Also your first post was such a strawman fallacy and appeal to authority fallacy it wasn't worth a proper response.
>>
>>63253955
Is there another version of this in english?
>>
Idiots that post in these incredibly obvious bait threads deserve to be trolled.
>>
>>63253955
This man is clearly angry because spike refused to hire him. Consider the source. He did compliment him for hiring lots of african americans and I mean he expects a genius like spike lee to rush to meet him. Spike is a visionary genius, of course some actors are going to be upset he went in another direction.
>>
>>63254130
how do you troll someone baiting you?
>>
>>63254017
>be nigger
>nig around for ~30 years doing nigger shit and being a nigger
>have nigger kids
>nigger kids grow up to be respectable black people
>thanks to the shitty generations of niggers they now have to show the rest of the world that they are capable of not niggering everything up
>despite the effort of thousands of respectable black people a vocal minority of niggers keeps fucking it up for everyone

What is so hard to understand about this?

Your children live with in the society that you ,leave for them, and if black people cared about the prejudice that their kids have to face then they would stop niggering around and address the problem of the vocal minority of shitty black people.
>>
File: shiiiiettt8.png (94 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
shiiiiettt8.png
94 KB, 1024x776
>>63254253
>>
>>63254209
>reading comprehension
>>
>>63254427
>reading comprehension
>>
>>63254427
>>63254443
>reaidng comprehension
>>
>>63253646
>And yet although blacks and Latinos comprise a total of 30% of the population, they account for 58% of the prison population. Black men are six times more likely than white men to be incarcerated.
Read your own link, stupid nigger. The true is you niggers are heavily overrepresented in criminals statistics
>>
>>63254540
>being incarcerated is the same as committing crimes

Of course they are incarcerated at higher rates with KKK level racist cops running around beating the shit out of them, planting drugs on them and arresting them on a whim. White still commit the most violent crimes of any race.
>>
>>63254357
>cracker
>peckerwood
>and shit
why are people so bad at emulating blacks?
>>
File: shiett26.jpg (451 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
shiett26.jpg
451 KB, 1024x776
>>63254599
>>
>>63254595
>Negroes still commit the most violent crimes of any race in the US, at the same time making ~13% of population.
FTFY
>>
>>63254795
werd nigga white ppl r pussies do real niggas stand on they shit and take no prisoners, all bout dat $ game feel me. White ppl just give up ther shit its y they dont wear expensive shit even tho dey got $$ from old rich wite families. wut kinda life that tho being a bitch with no swag, can't dance and cant dress rich as you feel. Smdm.
>>
>>63254017
Listen carefully, Jamal. Blacks situation isn't just that they're poor & don't have access to good education. The IQ tests are a measure of intelligence, not education. And they fall very flat at that overall. Anyways, there's been studies that say poor whites overall rank much higher in education than poor blacks, so the "its the poverty!" line doesn't hold water.

Plus the culture is poison. 72% of blacks grow up without a dad, therefore they have no sense of authority. Which is why they don't respect laws & police, getting them eventually killed or thrown in jail.

If you wanna knows black's problems, look no further than blacks themselves & the shitty predicaments they constantly put themselves in. Or keep blaming whitey. See how far that goes. If anyone is tired of anyone, its whites tired of picking up after blacks, getting robbed & killed by them, etc. Look up black on white crime sometime, and vise versa, and then tell me who the problem is.
>>
>>63255284
Spike Lee, is that you?
>>
Displacing blame is a great way of taking zero responsibilities. You've helped to create your own web.

When James Brown said get on up, he didn't mean with a helping hand.
>>
>>63255284
IQ tests designed by guess who..oh that's right WHITE people. The system is completely designed around white people and it's made for them. It's endemically racist against blacks and they will of course score lower everywhere in a system made for white people.

Who is the real problem with crime? Whites because we're responsible for creating a system that forces african americans into criminal enterprise just to survive. They are discriminated against in education, in the job market and even just walking around have to fear for their lives. Even little african american girls and boys going to a local pool party have to worry about getting beaten half to death by some racist cop out there who was probably an inch away from opening fire on all of them if no white people had been in the line of fire. Then after living a privileged life where you're never discriminated against you have the audacity to complain about how their struggle bothered your cushy, luxurious and privileged life where you never have to walk down the street in fear of your life or getting arrested for 10 years on some trumped up charge?
>>
>>63255589
>people should be treated equally
>unless that equality isn't in the favor of minorities

literaly kill yourself
>>
Why has the civil rights movement dropped the ball.

Activists will rally. Hell working class liberals will rally to your cause.

Black lives matter is cute & all, but actuall substance is needed.

I just don't see the fight. Nothing will be handed to you.
>>
He's a dumb nigger, just like you OP
want to stop violence in Chicago?
Replace all the poor blacks with poor whites
>>
>>63255589
>It's endemically racist against blacks and they will of course score lower everywhere in a system made for white people.

You just admitted whites and blacks brains don't work the same you fucking retard
>>
When people blame whites are they blaming the Italians, the irish, the polish, the Germans, the hillbillies, or the hundreds of other white skinned Americans? Or are they grouping all whites together based on the color of our skin
>>
>>63255709
You mean running through college libraries shouting black lives matter at the top of your lungs during exam week, interrupting local towns having award ceremonies for a 100 year old world war 2 vet or far left presidental campaign speeches to repeatedly shout black lives matter and say their names at the top of your lungs isn't substantial?

What about their classic martin luther king esque rally chant at the democratic party convention

"If I die in police custody it was not suicide and burn this motherfucker down"
>>
>>63248464
>chiraq
>>
>>63255749
>replace niggers with wiggers
>>
>>63248464
I love how he wears all that Afrika Pride shit while never living there
>>
>>63256026
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4594834/
>>
>>63255976
>"If I die in police custody it was not suicide and burn this motherfucker down"

I'd rather this tbqh. A militant movement like the panthers or the MOVE commune in Powelton Village would be something at least.

A peaceful sit in at courthouses/police stations is a good start.
>>
>>63255589
>Literally asking for special treatment for blacks because they can't compete on a level playing field
>Doesn't mention anything about OP's crime stats, extremely high single parent households, etc
>Should prob go back to Reddit's eco chamber where his logic flies
>>
>>63256358
As a liberal I'll fight with you.

Band with Latinos & these racist immigration laws.

Fight damn you! Don't just point blame, roll over & die.
>>
>>63256358
>>63255976
Yeah I remember when MLK gave that sweet speech

"ay niggas if da police come and get me burn this motherfucker to the ground yall!!"
>>
>>63255976
>You mean running through college libraries shouting black lives matter at the top of your lungs during exam week, interrupting local towns having award ceremonies for a 100 year old world war 2 vet or far left presidental campaign speeches to repeatedly shout black lives matter and say their names at the top of your lungs isn't substantial?
Literally nothing wrong with any of this. Go back to /pol/ grandpa
>>
>>63256496
Today's leading activists are either complete Uncle Tom's or money grubbing opportunists.

Sad really.

A youth movement is needed.
>>
>>63256588
This is what your youth movement amounts to>>63255976
>>
>>63248464
He's a racist nigger that hates whites despite the fact that its white society that gave him the opportunity to succeed.

There is no appeasing motherfuckers like him, and there is no "equality" in a mixed society for him, either it's the black way or the highway, and if you don't agree, you're a racist.

Fuck that dude, and everyone like him.
>>
>>63256446
kill yourself kekold
>>
>makes a film about ghetto black women keeping their legs closed to stop violence

Like that would ever happen.
>>
>>63256848
it's like you've never seen any of his movies or even heard him speak and you are just making assumptions because he is black and has views. You wouldnt do that would you anon?
>>
>predicted global warming in the 80s
>predicted in the 80s
>80s
global warming was thought up in the 70s you idiot and that spaz doesnt have a iq of any where near 200. unless i see a mensa card and acknowledgement from them that his iq is a specif value its bull shit
>>
>>63257060
It's like you're trying to justify the views and opinions of a known bigot and racist because he's black. You wouldn't do that though, would you anon?
>>
>>63257240
Yet Donald Trump can spout verbal bullshit & he's to be the next President?
>>
>>63257240
>known bigot

How is he a known bigot? Because other people on the internet who also haven't seen his movies say he is?
>>
>>63248464
>Has created Chiraq
I know this is bait but he just did a black ghetto rendittion of Lysistrata
>>
>>63257363
Works for Obama.
>>63257430
Just read some of his interviews.

He's like a lot of other niggers that hate whites, and will hate whites no matter what they do, yet they wouldn't enjoy the same standard of living in any non-white dominated nation.

Fuck him, and his bullshit movie.
>>
>>63258055
Here's an idea: why don't you read some of his interviews? Because he has never said anything that comes remotely close to him hating whites. You are just perpetuating a fucking dumb ass meme that's not founded in reality and hurting your cause. Spike Lee blames blacks for their own self destruction.
>>
>>63259493
Here's an idea: No.
>>
>>63257464
nah
>>
>>63253646
>who end the corporate oligarchy and start a new nation of equality.
rofl,

that is too much
>>
>>63254017
>Who are those tests administered by? Mostly WHITE people who have grown up in a system favoring whites and is endemically racist.
which is why asians do so well on those tests...
>>
>>63259493
Here's an idea: why don't you stop supporting black racists and embrace the white culture that created one of the most prosperous, diverse, and tolerant nations to ever exist.
>>
>>63261347
>which is why asians do so well on those tests...

Yea, but...but.....uh....

RACIST!
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.