[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Supreme Leader Snoke Also he's Darth Plagueis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1447826676575.jpg (52 KB, 810x370) Image search: [Google]
1447826676575.jpg
52 KB, 810x370
This is Supreme Leader Snoke

Also he's Darth Plagueis
>>
Hsssss Hssss Hsss

This is snoak.
>>
If you've been paying attention, you'd know that Disney is mostly copying the OT for their new Star Wars content. They even cancelled a prequels-based cartoon and replaced it with an only OT one. There's a goddamn 3rd Death Star - Death Planet, what more proof do you need?

Anyways, that new cartoon is modeled entirely off Ralph McQuarrie artwork. This piece by McQuarrie was an early concept art for the Emperor. If the OT is being copied wholesale, then who better to be the Emperor stand-in....than a previous version of the character?

Also, the tall alien design aligns perfectly with Andy Serkis' recent comments:
> “It was quite an unusual situation. I worked specifically with Domhnall Gleeson and with Adam Driver. My first day was basically standing on a 25-foot podium doing Lord Snoke without the faintest idea what he looked like...or in fact who he was! I was very high up, totally on my own, away from everybody else, but acting with them.”
>>
> Andy plays a snake
> Andy Serkis' Flying Python
It's harry pottery
>>
>>63119234
I kekled and chuckold
>>
That's Sheev
are you braindead
>>
>>63119012

I've seen this post before. I know I have.
>>
>>63118900
>Snoke
This name isn't even remotely threatening.
>>
>>63119012
Disney didn't pay 5 billion to use new original ideas

And of course they're gonna go with the movies more people like, made more profit, and is closer chronologically to the new movies
>>
>>63119980
Snoke and Sheev are fucking awful names, but Star Wars fans love it. Star Wars fans are fine with names like "Savage Opress", "Sleazebaggano" and "Sla Terr", after all.
>>
>>63118900
Andy Serkis as Darth Redditueis
Adam Driver as Darth Edgy
xD xD xD
>>
>>63120372
Star Wars fans love anything, senpai. Just create something blatantly awful and shove it right in their mouth. They'll swallow and digest it whole.
>>
>>63119934
me too senpai
>>
>>63120372
Don't forget we're getting "Ello Asty" because why the fuck not?
>>
>>63119234
10/10
>>
DUDE SNOKE SHEEV EVERYDAY LMAO
>>
File: visitor 004.jpg (162 KB, 836x1600) Image search: [Google]
visitor 004.jpg
162 KB, 836x1600
>Snoke is reptilian who controls humans

Just like in real life
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.