[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why was Garak REALLY banished to DS9?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: ElimGarak.png (424 KB, 868x663) Image search: [Google]
ElimGarak.png
424 KB, 868x663
Is it that he blew up a civilian transport to stop Bajoran terrorists? Is it that he freed child prisoners? Is it that he was framed / used as a scapegoat by Enabran Tain & The Obsidian Order? What do you think?
>>
Reasons.
>>
Because forehead too small
>>
File: Garak.jpg (37 KB, 601x411) Image search: [Google]
Garak.jpg
37 KB, 601x411
He wasn't. He was there to gather intelligence and continue the goals of the Obsidian Order. All his access codes and authorizations work (until the Dominion/Cardassian Alliance).

Once Dukat gains control of Cardiassa by virtue of his alliance with the Dominion, Garak is persona non grata (in fact, during the changeover, he was already in a Dominion prison).

The Obsidian Order had a secret alliance with the Tal'Shiar. It would seem with his constant grooming of Julian Bashir and his colalboration with Sisko in assassinating Senator Kretek, the Obsidian Order remanent (with him possibly as their presumptive leader) may have made an alliance with Starfleet's Section 31.
>>
File: SummertimeNormalfag.png (95 KB, 400x171) Image search: [Google]
SummertimeNormalfag.png
95 KB, 400x171
>>72113178
>>72113238

summer is real.
>>
>>72113392
Then why was it so hard for him to get his cranial implant replaced?
>>
>>72113453

That occurred during the period where the Obsidian Order and the Central Command were really butting heads (nearly caught building their secret assault fleet). It wouldn't have been safe for Garak to go back to Cardassia.
>>
>>72113550
Then why was he despite his reluctance willing to torture Odo so he could go home?
>>
>>72113689
It was just a trick on us viewers. It was a trick on the writers too. Garak had everybody fooled except for one clever Anon on the 4chins.
>>
>>72113392
That's pretty compelling but I don't remember there being any indication of that in the show. Waaaaait a minute, this isn't some Memory Beta thing is it?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 528x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 528x544
"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."
>>
>>72114253
"my sexual organs also has a luxurious beard"
>>
>>72114218
No, the Memory Beta canon is that he was exiled for having an affair with a prominent politician's wife, and refusing to end it when Tain ordered him to.
>>
>>72114552
>deepest lore

wow even I haven't read any of the books, I tip my neckbeard to you Anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.