[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont get the hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 66237.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
66237.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
I dont get the hate
>>
>>72092684
I'm not sure what the name is but they took all the stuff that they thought was nice about the first movie that everyone quotes or remembers and then dumped it into the second one.
>more ghosts
>more capturing
>more slime
>more quotes
>more sexyness
>more bill murray
>more awkward science facts
>more I'm too black for this
>>
>>72092684
Ghostbusters 2 is more of an action movie than the first. While people liked the ghostbusting, they really loved the humor of the first. Bill Murray didn't give a shit and the studio got too involved, trying to merge the cartoon shit into the movie. The result is a pseudo remake with less humor and more action.
>>
>>72092684
I don't hate the movie, it just disappoints me.

It is, almost scene by scene, a recreation of the original film with some added unnecessary comic relief (as if the four leads weren't funny enough?), and bizarre, forced continuity with the cartoon.
>>
>>72092684
I don't get it either. For me, it felt like it was just as good as the first.
>>
File: Child-of-Rage.jpg (41 KB, 600x483) Image search: [Google]
Child-of-Rage.jpg
41 KB, 600x483
Yeah it's alright to be honest. I think the problem is that it was kind of manufactured, calculated copy of the first one so most of the, I don't know, "magic" was lost?
>>
File: 1468712685680.jpg (910 KB, 2058x4416) Image search: [Google]
1468712685680.jpg
910 KB, 2058x4416
>empty cinemas
>first screening
>>
>>72092684
>Yeah look! stronk womyn can do a classic franchise better than stupid men
>fuck men right?
>>
>>72092684
The visual effects were terrible. The ghost man grabbing the baby?
The guy in the picture?
Just didn't work as smoothly as the original which seemed to have a more epic feel to it.
The first movie ended with everything working out, but the sequel had to step backwards, and change details like the secretary in love with the nerd, instead of Harold Ramis's character. Or Bill Murray's character having broke up with Sigourney Weaver's character, and she had a baby with another man.

It was entertaining, and at times funny but the magic, the surprise of the original was gone. The jokes, the pacing seemed out of step with the original.
Good movie, but not as good as the original. Not terrible, but not as good.
>>
>>72092684
They made Venkman into a cuck.
>>
>>72092761

This
>>
Didn't feel as down to earth.

Felt like a parody.
>>
Sexism works both ways, not just for women.

Paul Feig needs the lethal injection
>>
Has Feig had any recent Tweets? Seems he's gone silent.

https://twitter.com/paulfeig
>>
>>72092761
We're talking about Ghostbusters 2 you shitposting cunt. Enjoy getting banned for this useless ejaculation.
>>
File: ghostbusters-2-rick-moranis.jpg (302 KB, 1200x786) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-2-rick-moranis.jpg
302 KB, 1200x786
don't really care about the new flick (haven't seen it yet)

but damn Annie Potts was hot in ghostbusters 2
>>
>>72095847
Better in the first one.
>>
>half the replies in this thread are shillbots

/tv/ is dead
>>
>>72095847
>ywn play super mario bros while Janine deepthroats your cock

End my life! End it now!
>>
>>72095937

Nah the bocut multiplied her sexiness
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.