[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1414458955103s.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1414458955103s.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
>>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

>That good feel while wiping my greasy fry fingers on a seat and leaving a wrapper full of tomatoes and onions on the floor.
>>
File: 1441842321968.jpg (160 KB, 828x686) Image search: [Google]
1441842321968.jpg
160 KB, 828x686
>go to the movies by myself because I can
>ask ticket bitch for my ticket "one for Django Unchained!"
>ticket bitch says "for ONE? what's it like going to the movies alone?"
>I say "Yes, for one. what's it like earning 9 dollars an hour?" laugh in ticket bitch's face and walk away
>walk up to stub ripper...say "IS THIS YOUR WHOLE JOB? YOUR PARENTS MUST BE SO PROUD LOL" rip my own stub because I'm not an idiot
>enter eatery, walk up to servant "what will you have?" she asks, "it's okay! I brought my own!" I say while showing her the contests of my backpack with cola and homemade popcorn inside
>turn to those behind me and say "ENJOY PAYING THREE BUCKS FOR COLA, MORONS"
>make my way to the cinema doors...notice lots of couples
>"WHAT IS THIS? MAKE OUT HOUR? THIS IS A MOVIE MORONS, NOT A FUCKING LOVE IN, GTFO"
>laugh at them all as they leave in embarrassment
>cinema all to myself, put my feet up and throw popcorn at my face because that's how I eat it
>>
>2 replies
/tv/ has changed
>>
>>63118508
Because we've all seen this thread a million times.
>>
>>63118508
This board really is dead. enjoy blacked and cunny threads every ten minutes.
>>
>>63117912

I forgot that the employees responsible for cleaning theaters get together and set food/drink prices.
>>
>>63118087
Do ticket attendants still make minimum wage? I made 13 bucks an hour as an usher at an AMC
>>
>>63118627
if we didnt do this tbqh you'd be out of jobs you should be thanking us family
>>
actually your job IS cleaning. by me making a mess im helping you by letting you keep your job

i don't like to do it but i feel bad if i don't help out so i always pour my coke on the floor and throw my popcorn on it at the end of the movie
>>
>>63117912
I do way worse
>Smuggle in 12 pack and 2 pomegranate
>You would be amazed how many bottles can be held in tube socks.
>Eat pomegranates, drink beer.
>Leave everything on floor
>Who ever cleans that shit must have no idea what he is looking at
>>
>>63118627
kek
>>
File: 1423830398089.jpg (220 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
1423830398089.jpg
220 KB, 819x912
>>63117912
OOps, I accidentally dropped it
>tfw make it a point out of telling the ticker ripper guy what I did
>tfw he can't do anything but pretend to smile and thank me for telling him
>>
True fukkin story SENPAITACHI my bro mike used to work at a cineplex and this nigga was telling me he found a fucking half eaten pot of kraft dinner on the floor once, like mac, steel pot, and fork.

He kept the pot, what an absolute madman.
>>
>thinking the high school kid cleaning the aisles and selling concessions set the prices

>not bringing in your flask and a french loaf from the Panera next store in your jacket and actually paying for concessions.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.