[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
prove that you didn't cry during this scene >protip:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 5fNDMK9.png (2 MB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
5fNDMK9.png
2 MB, 1680x945
prove that you didn't cry during this scene

>protip: you can't
>>
Crying with movies

>americans everybody
>>
>>72058940
the ONLY emotional impact this film had was when he was watching the videos of his kids growing up and losing their love for him
>>
>>72058940
No, this scene was goofy as fuck. The one where he's watching his kids' video transmissions as they grow up is pretty high pathos tier tho.
>Learning his grandson is dead
>Watching his son grow up and lose all hope before his eyes
>Just when all hope is lost, gets the video from his daughter

If Nolan could reel it in with all the lesson-learning "big ending" bs and keep it restrained to scenes like that, his films would improve drastically.
>>
>>72059074
hospital scene was pretty affecting too
>>
>prove that you didn't

I don't remember if I did, but probably. The futility and finality are soul-crushing, just like Hodor's scene.
>>
>>72059079
alright alright alright
>>
I kinda liked the movie until the girl made the big dumb speech. I know that even the other two were looking at her like she was crazy, but it put me off from the movie.
>>
>>72059166
the daughter being 90 was practically a new character, and he was so out of place with her family being there.. even though it's his family too
felt sloppy to me
>>
>>72058940
>Crying during that scene
No reason too unless you're an overly emotional father yourself. The scene in the hospital on the other hand was pretty heartbreaking.
>>
Reminder that Interstellar is overrated trash
>>
At that point i just wanted it to end. What a clusterfuck lmao.

Would have been better if the third act was more isolated
>>
>>72060527
I think it's pretty underrated Tbh.
>>
Movie was really dry.
>>
>>72058940
My penis have yet to penetrate a mans behind.
>>
>>72058940
No, that scene didn't make me cry. HOWEVER, the scenes of him watching the videos and the hospital scene, these made me cry a bit...
>>
>>72058940
I didn't cry since I was a kid but the scenes with messages from kids, message from Murph asking him if he abandoned her and hospital scene were right in the feels. I maybe even got all glasseyed.
>>
File: 1468337096334.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1468337096334.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>72058940
I left the fucking theater, that shit was the last straw for me
>>
>>72058940
I don't man, nolan's movies have this cold touch. It's like he tries to show human emotion, but he is a cold robot.
>>
File: 1451585614842.jpg (272 KB, 1002x982) Image search: [Google]
1451585614842.jpg
272 KB, 1002x982
I actually liked this scene until
>DUDE LOVE TARS LMAO

Bravo Nolan.
>>
File: 1434147409560.gif (210 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1434147409560.gif
210 KB, 300x169
>>72059327
>Family completely ignore they dying relatives dad who appears to be younger than most of them
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.