[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt Tom Holland spiderman bf to cuddle with. This saddens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: spiderqt.jpg (290 KB, 780x1170) Image search: [Google]
spiderqt.jpg
290 KB, 780x1170
>tfw no qt Tom Holland spiderman bf to cuddle with.
This saddens me anons
>>
>stuck with a manlet Spider-man because RDJ is so insecure

Mark my words this is the beginning of the end of Marvel.
>>
File: 1465140969085.png (468 KB, 602x688) Image search: [Google]
1465140969085.png
468 KB, 602x688
tfw no Superbro to bro down and politely banter with

>“You’ve got to enjoy life! I mean, you’ve got to,” Cavill said. “When I’m making money I’m spending it on nice stuff, whether that be lavish holidays for me and my friends or just seeing something and going in a shop and saying, ‘Yeah, I want that for the house,’ and buying it.”

>He stressed that the money isn’t spent on himself alone. He likes to splurge on his friends. He also pointed out he is especially grateful for his money when it comes to long-distance travel.

>“Spending money on my friends, buying dinner for everyone, drinks for everyone, it’s a nice place to be, and I like people to feel cared for,” he said. “People will be calling me a cuck as they’re reading this, but travel’s great as long as you’re going first class. I mean, traveling to New Zealand in economy, it sucks. Especially if you’re over six feet. But first class? I’m not going to ever pretend to be coy about that. I love it.”
>>
>>72022568

Anyone else think that was Michael Cera?
>>
i thought he died on a car acident
>>
>>72022613
You said that about GOTG and Antman
>>
>>72022664
>>72022613

Infinity War is when the Marvel bubble will burst. Mainstream crowd will stop giving a shit after how underwhelming part two is and part one will have one of the biggest cliffhangers in history.
>>
>>72022664
No I didn't. I was one of the few who said that Guardians would do well despite the fact that nobody has ever heard of it before. Spider-man has always been Marvel's biggest hero and deferring your casting decisions because your Iron Man has a problem with height is stupid.
>>
File: fuccboi.jpg (112 KB, 634x957) Image search: [Google]
fuccboi.jpg
112 KB, 634x957
>>72022618
>hey poor kid, heard you're new in school
>>
>>72022930
>...so let me take you under my wing and be a real pal

th-thanks S-Superboy
>>
>>72022739
>No I didn't. I was one of the few who said that Guardians would do well despite the fact that nobody has ever heard of it before.

Sure you did.
>>
File: 1453915388578.gif (485 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1453915388578.gif
485 KB, 500x259
>>72022618
>"People will be calling me a cuck as they're reading this"
didn't see that coming desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.