[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any basis whatsoever to all the conspiracy theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: eyeswidecucked.jpg (115 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
eyeswidecucked.jpg
115 KB, 568x320
Is there any basis whatsoever to all the conspiracy theories surrounding this film?

I'm inclined to say there isn't, and that Kubrick's death was just convenient timing, but I've actually been thinking about the likelihood of these kinds of societies existing in real life.

I think it's a given that they do to some extent, but surely that isn't the only point he wanted to make?
>>
>>63094248
>kubrick has iron-clad final cut contract
>makes film about secret underground sex parties attended by the rich elites
>mysteriously dies 3 days after supposedly finishing his cut - according to the producers
>director of photography confirms that they filmed a lot of scenes that weren't in the theatrical film
>right after death, all kubrick's unused/b-footage from all his films is burnt

Yeah, it's just tinfoil nuts latching on muh conspiracy theories
>>
>>63094384
But what would these scenes have been?

What could have produced so much butthurt? I honestly can't figure out what they would want to hide. Unless they pointed the finger at specific individuals, why would they be so desperate to remove them?

or muh moon landing I suppose, but come on, that isn't likely.
>>
>>63094509
>I honestly can't figure out what they would want to hide

Maybe nothing. Maybe watch the film closer and read between the lines. Either way, who gives a shit?
There's far worse goings on in hollywood than EWS
>>
File: 1445756803337.jpg (92 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1445756803337.jpg
92 KB, 288x288
>>63094643
>I know but I'm not going to tell you

Dude...
>>
>>63094726
you're assuming there's anything to "know"
there are implications and gaps which you can derive your own interpretations from, but no, im not gonna feed them to you

get off your lazy ass and have an original thought for once in your life
>>
It's mainly about men and women.
>>
>>63095470
You don't know shit about the movie, do you?
>>
>>63094248
>you're part of the illuminati
>hear that some autistic cult director is making a movie about your secret sex parties
>"let's kill him to prove all those conspiracy theorists wrong"

Pretty dumb desu
>>
>>63095588
>watched it
>read about it
>researched it

...more than you apparently
>>
>>63095660
And yett you're incapable of departing that knowledge?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.