[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm from Buenos Aires and I say KILL EM ALL. What did he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
I'm from Buenos Aires and I say KILL EM ALL.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71939684
>I'm from Downtown Manhattan and I say KILL THEM ALL
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pra_Frente,_Brasil

Pra Frente, Brasil (English: Go Ahead, Brazil!) is a 1982 Brazilian drama film directed, written and produced by Roberto Farias. It tells the fictional story of a man mistakenly arrested by a group linked to the military dictatorship during the 1970 FIFA World Cup.

The film is set on mid 1970, when the military regime's "economic miracle" and the victory of the Brazilian national football team on the FIFA World Cup serves as a distraction for the persecution of opposition leaders by the political police of the dictatorship.

Under this context, Jofre Godoi da Fonseca, an alienated middle class man, is mistaken for Sarmento, a political activist he met at an airport prior to his assassination. He is then arrested and brutally tortured by a paramilitary group of vigilantes sponsored by influential businessmen to hunt down people deemed "subversive" by the regime.
>>
File: 20030422-mmmain.jpg (35 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
20030422-mmmain.jpg
35 KB, 620x348
>I'm the Batman and I say KILL THEM ALL

>>
Was NPH's character really psychic?
>>
He meant WE'RE GONNA FIGHT... AND WE'RE GONNA WIN.
>>
>>71939684
RICH LATINO HERITAGE
>>
File: flipper.jpg (137 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
flipper.jpg
137 KB, 1280x800
>>71939684
He was talking about that gay future football game they played.
>>
>>71940507
Although he lived in Buenos Aires, book Johnny Rico was a pinoy. It's revealed at very end of the novel because Heinlein wanted to show Americans with the proper training and equipment anyone could be a badass (even though the Huks were pretty badass in real life no one knew about them).
>>71940264
Depends on whether you interpret the whole film to be a propaganda piece or just the explicit parts. If the former you could say the scene with his ferret and mom was also staged (as opposed to "He's afraid!" which could be easily faked in either case).
>>
>>71939684
I'm the Joker and I say we rape the Batman.
>>
>>71940755
>pinoy
what is that?
Also does the book kinda have the same feeling as the movie?
Because its supposed to be like a dark comedy
>>
File: Perfect guy for the job.jpg (11 KB, 254x254) Image search: [Google]
Perfect guy for the job.jpg
11 KB, 254x254
>>71940778
>rape
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.