[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If any film is in dire need of a reboot it's this one. Check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: breakfast-club.jpg (532 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
breakfast-club.jpg
532 KB, 2000x1334
If any film is in dire need of a reboot it's this one. Check out the lack of diversity in the pic
>>
>>71801557
for the reboot from left to right
a meth head, a nig, a furry, a preggers latina and a closet faggot.
all given detention because the ciswhite male gym teachers tried to make them run laps in gym class(nig there for getting a D because the test was racist). they teach the racist hetro cis white MAN to check his privilege and he at the end writes an essay which he reads in a school assembly about his privilege to the finger clicks and jazz hands of the socially conscious student body

the only white kid in school then walks in and shoots them all because he is white
>>
they would keep the delinquent as a white male because white males are problematic in todays society
>>
The lead actor is a beaner
>>
Do you guys know what I did to get in here?
>>
>>71801557
Black people didn't live in the suburbs in the 80s. It was nice.
>>
>the qt got turned into a normie at the end
>it was presented as a good thing

what did they mean by this?
>>
>nerd did all the work
>nerd still has no friends

beautiful
>>
>>71803802
The bully already looks like a beaner though.
>>
>>71804022
the point wasn't that she was becoming a normie, she was learning to love herself. The whole freak thing was cover for her self loathing
>>
>>71804022
people get pissed at the makeover because they think Allison was the goth girl who as into weird stuff and threw it all away at the end. but she wasn't a goth kid, she just dressed in black to avoid attention, but at the same time to GET attention, which explains all those random outbursts and the sandwich scene. it's also proven when they asked her why she had all that shit in her bag, if it was because she was running away or if she wanted people to THINK she was running away. and i highly doubt she was really changed at the end because she goes on to steal andy's patch. there's literally nothing wrong with the how it turned out.
>>
The guy in the blue is Hispanic
>>
None of those people even have careers anymore
>>
>>71801557

this is one of the best films, kill yourselfs OP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.