[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The incompetence of the American military >Blind Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: world-war-z1.jpg (205 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
world-war-z1.jpg
205 KB, 600x923
>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Rich people now shovel poo and poor people now run society (cause all rich people are useless and never earned their way and all poor people aren't lazy and on welfare)
>Israel is best rael
>Is North Korea in a tunnel just hiding out or are they all zombies???????? It's like some kinda Schrodinger's cat of asians, so cool!
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

Oh no, how dare... HOW DARE Brad Pitt ruin such a *snicker* "classic" book?
>>
Agreed
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>71779696
You forgot your trip code
>>
>>71779696
>Rich people now shovel poo

That was just Donald Rumsfeld. Since the subtext was against the Iraq War, this makes sense.
>>
>>71779696
Rich people now shovel poo and poor people now run society (cause all rich people are useless and never earned their way and all poor people aren't lazy and on welfare)
And just what valuable practical skills do you think an investment banker is gonna have you dumb nigger?
>>
>>71779947
what practical skills is a dumb nigger gonna have, you investment banker?
>>
>>71780092
None probably, but that's what the Destres program was for, to train the people you ninny.
>>
>>71779947
>And just what valuable practical skills do you think an investment banker is gonna have you dumb nigger?

I don't know, I'm not rich.

I do know that for example, Harrison Ford was going to going to become a full time contractor because it paid more than acting.
>>
Eh i enjoyed the book enough, but it definitely is biased and has a bunch of dumb moments.

The movie was ass however. Even without having the book in mind.
>>
File: 1420166547883.png (386 KB, 548x602) Image search: [Google]
1420166547883.png
386 KB, 548x602
>>71779696

>Israel saves all the palestinians by letting them into Israel
>the wall saves everyone

you're not fooling anyone mister brooks
>>
>>71780442

Funny since Jason Alexander 'George' is pro peace with the Palestinians and thinks they should give back the land.

Perhaps Max has similar views.
>>
>Poor people are now running society.

But thats wrong, people with trades like plumbers, carpenters , etc. are now worth more to society as they need to rebuild and get the most out of resources. Somebody that works in investment banking is useless since theres no banks in the short term.

And I don't know if its true that modern war is all about shock and awe but it made a good point about how the military would be unprepared for a new style of fighting, especially if we're assuming that zombies didn't exist in fiction beforehand in this universe.

At the end of the day however, its fiction. It might be a more scientific approach at fiction but its still fiction. The blind samurai and the jet pilot were bullshit.
>>
File: 1458585443494.jpg (152 KB, 720x573) Image search: [Google]
1458585443494.jpg
152 KB, 720x573
>>71779696
>>
Holy shit you guys hate fun.

At least tell me you enjoyed the chink nuke sub and Paris catacombs sections.

Also how are feral children a retarded concept? Protip there are feral kids all over the world.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.