[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The First Order -> Islamic State, ISIS. >Followers of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: phasma, kylo and domnhall.jpg (676 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
phasma, kylo and domnhall.jpg
676 KB, 1200x600
The First Order -> Islamic State, ISIS.
>Followers of the Dark Side, believe that all people must follow the teachings of the one true Sheev and his prophet, Vader.

Knights of Ren -> Jihadi Extremists/ISIS War Chiefs
>So faithful to the cause of Sheev's Caliphate that they would die and give their lives in holy submission to the Dark Side in order to eliminate the enemies of the Empire.

Kylo Ren -> Abu Suleiman al-Naser
>Extremely militant to First Order, military war chief, outspoken in his hatred of Rebels and followers of the Light Side. Has daddy/grandpa issues. Likes to wear a mask. Clearly has abandoned all human compassion and wishes to exterminate the enemies of Vader/Sheev with absolute prejudice, proudly leads his brothers into death and war for the Empire.

Snoke/Plagueis -> Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
>Extremely secretive, leads hundreds of terrorist attacks from the shadows letting his servants die for him in the name of the Empire. Hailed as the new Empire of the greatest regime in the world by his followers, hated by everyone else in the galaxy for being a stinky terrorist.

Resistance -> UN Nations/Free World
>All nations who are terrified of Islam taking over their free countries. The heroes, Finn, Rey and Poe represent typical multicultural first world people terrified of extremists and wish to fight to protect their freedoms from mudslimes/stormtroopers.
>The Western audience lives vicariously through the heroes fighting the ruthless extremists for the sake of protecting freedom and peace, audience stands up and applauds, kids obsessed with the dark side starting dressing like Jihadis with Kylo masks, box office records shattered, Disney Jews covered in shekels.

The one important thing is that Disney Jews have long been know to want to exterminate the white race, so they made sure the First Order and all the villains are played by white people and all the heroes by minorities/women so that the audience can clearly distinguish good from evil.
>>
File: dubs blood.jpg (97 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
dubs blood.jpg
97 KB, 400x291
>Rey
Represents typical misguided white girl who took liberal arts in college, ended up working at Starbucks and scavenging to survive. Probably likes black guys.

>Finn
Typical muslim who sees a white women and loses faith in Islam. Starts to question the extremism of the First Order, wants to fuck Rey, decides it's more important than honoring Vader.

>Poe
Represents typical patriotic Hispanic who joins the military, gets taken prisoner and returns hero of war despite fucking up his mission. Gets keked in the end.
>>
Those trips don't lie.
>>
File: 133.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
>>63049666
not even satan trips can confirm this
>>
who is geehoggy john then?
>>
Cringe thread
>>
>>63050539
Hux, dies in the third act.
>>
File: pup.jpg (689 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
689 KB, 3000x2250
>>63049666

Being a fan of Star Wars after The Phantom Menace was shat onto our screens -> Retard Consumer, Underage
>Millennials that will berate the Darth vs Obi fight yet actually sit through any of the prequel movies by choice more than once
>>
>Rey
Representing the new leading force of the year 2015 - women

>Finn
Represents their black up - the people who will support them from behind when things get rough
>>
>>63049666
Nice trips, Satan.
>>
File: 1353295680194.png (33 KB, 105x144) Image search: [Google]
1353295680194.png
33 KB, 105x144
>>63050662
>geehoggy died on the third attack on the west
jesus christ
you might just have something here /x/
>>
You're a moron. The Jews created ISIS in the first place and they don't want anybody to fight them. Why do you think ISIS is the only muslim terrorist group in history to not say one thing about Israel?
>>
File: scared.png (258 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
258 KB, 421x500
>mfw imagining a swarm of ISIS jihadis armed with lightsabers dressed like Kylo
>>
>>63049666
So which characters represent the CIA/Mossad puppetmasters behind both ISIS and the West?
>>
>>63050944
Maz Kanata
Luke
Kylo Ren/Solo
>>
>>63050944
do you really want to know because its a huge spoiler that will be coming out by sunday
>>
>>63050873
Israeli Secret Intelligence Service
>isis
>>
>>63050984
Yes, tell me
Is it Jar-Jar? Please say it's Jar-Jar.
>>
>>63051102
itsluke
>>
>>63051341
Ooh, sweet. Not as sweet as Jar-Jar would've been, though.
>>
>>63051341
>not rey

get your spoilers right
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 262x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 262x395
>>63049666
Hmmm... Food for thought, OP
>>
>>63052084
>triangle

illuminati confirmed
>>
This is what Adam Driver said about his character:

>Driver says that he sees Ren as more of a religious fanatic than a villain in the traditional sense.
>“When they think of their actions as morally justified, “it makes them dangerous and unpredictable. There’s no level they won’t go to accomplish what they’re after. I never thought of the character as an evil person.”

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/star-wars-exclusive-new-look-adam-driver-kylo-ren/
>>
>>63050663
That's just intricate peanut butter. I've done the same thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 740x493
A new article from Empire just hit and it is on Mark Hamill's Luke Skywalker. It doesn't really give us much insight (to not fault of Empire's). But it is cool to see Hamill talk about how he was able to imagine he was in a galaxy far, far away when making the original film and how the unique location in Ireland allowed him to do exactly that for Star Wars: The Force Awakens:

“It reminded me of when I was in Tunisia on the salt flats [shooting the first Star Wars]. If you could get into your own mind and shut out the crew and look at the horizon, you really felt like you were in a galaxy far, far away. I had that same wave of emotion happen to me when I was on Skellig Michael in Ireland. I wasn’t anticipating it.”

The Empire's Star Wars issue hits on November 26th.
>>
>>63049666
>Resistance -> UN Nations/Free World
kek The UN loves Islam.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.