[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you want about Zack Snyder but that opening sequence was art.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: kino.jpg (147 KB, 1885x917) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
147 KB, 1885x917
Say what you want about Zack Snyder but that opening sequence was art.
>>
The opening scene to Sucker Punch was also pure art.
>>
>>71687708
BRUCE... BRUCEEEEEEEEEE

FALLS DOWN HOLE

HAAAR HAAAAAAAR HAAAAAR HAAAAAR DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM HAAAAAAR HAAAAAR HAAAAR HAAAAR DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM

CLOSE UP OF BRUCE WAYNE COMING OUT OF THE CINEMA WITH HIS MILF MOM AND COMEDIAN DAD

HARR HARR HAAAAR HAAR HARRR
DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM

DUDE WITH A GUN APPEARS

HAAAAR HAAAAR HAAAAR

DRAMATIC OVERTONE TO THE MUSIC, GETS DEEPER NOW

BRUCES DAD IS SHOT

HAAAR HAAAR HAAAR HAR
DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM

NOOOOO MOM DON'T BE KILL

ZOOM IN ON FAGGY KID BRUCE FALLING DOWN A BIG ASS ANUS IN THE GROUND FULL OF BATS

HIS MOM IS KILL

MUSIC IS DRAMATIC

"MARTHA"

BOTH PARENTS IS KILL NOW ON THE FLOOR

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DONT DIE
HARRR HARRRRR HARRR HARRRRRR
DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOMMMMMMMM

A WHILE AGO

MANKIND IS INTRODUCED TO THE SUPERMAN

KINO.
>>
>>71687708
it helps that the 1911 is a beautiful gun
>>
>>71687763
This opening put my expectations for the movie too high
>>
>>71687708
>Say what you want about Zack Snyder but that opening sequence was wank
ftfy
>>
Snyder Opening Titles RANKED

1. Watchmen
2. Dawn of Justice
3. Sucker Punch
4. Dawn of the Dead
5. 300

Man of Steel and LOTG doesn't have opening titles
>>
File: 132168764.jpg (195 KB, 1893x921) Image search: [Google]
132168764.jpg
195 KB, 1893x921
>>71687708
Why did Bruce's dad try to punch a guy with a gun?
>>
>>71688060
because he's a real man.

unlike you anon
>>
I honestly thought it was shit because everybody knew batman's origin story and it felt like I was watching something I've seen billion times before
>>
>>71687708
OK, I'll say what I want.
He's a visionary pop artist.
>>
>>71688123
Recklessly putting your wife and son in danger makes you a man?
>>
I did like the cinematography in this scene, yeah (and this scene alone)
>>
>>71688060
Thomas was probably feeling like a hotshot and thought that the guy would be too much of a pussy to actually shoot.

it's what happened in The Dark Knight Returns as well, which this movie likes to make visual references to
>>
>>71688060
It was Bruce's dream, man.
Is everyone dense here?
>>
>>71688168
An understandable opinion. I personally enjoy it because it ultimately transitions into it being a dream (with the whole pearl necklace beads falling and whatnot) which is a major motif in the movie. Score was good in it too, love the way it transitions into that Batman theme that plays throughout.
>>
File: guide2016.jpg (454 KB, 1000x1380) Image search: [Google]
guide2016.jpg
454 KB, 1000x1380
>>71687708
newly updated for 2016
>>
>>71689563
>/pol/ approved
>>
>>71688223
uh, yes.
>>
>>71688060
>>71688123
>>71688223
>>71688288
it's lifted from the dark knight returns comic, which also happens in a sort of mental breakdown moment where bruce is reliving that night
>>71688321
strangely enough, this iteration actually pulled the most out of the death yet with it being
>at once a statement of his origin
>relaying the experience as formative beyond the "i want to avenge my parents"
>tying it directly to the origin of the bat
>making it a recurring dream
>tying it thematically to the movie
>tying it directly to bruce's arc

and also how it was tied to the scene immediately after, bruce's pov of black zero
>>
>>71689563
but TDKR is the best cape movie ever. this pic is almost perfect, just change it into a negative opinion of nolan for redditors
>>
>>71687708
It was mesmerizing and the music was spot-on, too.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.