[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Papa! Papa! Please tell me the tale of /tv/ the day The Force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (41 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
41 KB, 719x1080
Papa! Papa! Please tell me the tale of /tv/ the day The Force Awakens came out! Please!
>Haha, fine youngling but then off to bed
>The hours leading up to the release were nothing special, a couple more Star Wars threads than usual but nothing crazy
>But after the very first showing got out, there was chaos
>Our worst fears had come true, Jew Jew Abrams had keked us
>Anon who had just seen the movie were claiming they had just been blacked, that they'd been keked
>People claiming that reddit had won
>I'll never forget it, the shitposting, the memes, it was horrifying
>There wasn't a non Star Wars thread on all of /tv/
>I thought it was over, I thought /tv/ was dead
>But there was one, a man, a savior, who pulled us through all the shitty new memes, the kek posting
Whoah papa! This guy seems like he sure was a big guy! What was his name?
>His name? His name was CIA, and he was a big guy, for you
>>
Reminder to the new users
>plebs come to /tv/ to talk about it and spew their optimistic and positive opinions about it
>the patrician regular posters either wait for for the rip or are in the minority
>the plebs leave because they have other boards to shitpost on
>all that's left are the regular /tv/ posters
>they usually hate it since movies like this tend to be shit
>cycle repeats when the YIFY torrent comes out but forces are more evenly matched this time
>>
>>63039587
>yfw moot filters all Star Wars related words on release day
>>
>>63039709
>moot

But omg THIS, the butthurt would be amazing. Chink moot please do this.
>>
if pokempon and mlp have its own boards, star wars really needs one too, it's huge. i personally could take it or leave it and have grown to hate it through association with internet lunatics, bu obviously people care about it enought to make it not only a whole board but the fastest moving one on the site. gotta watch space knights fight with laser swords
>>
>>63039709
Who the fuck is moot?
>>
>>63039859
>chink moot

jap moot idiot.
>>
>>63039639
More like

/tv/ is mostly filled with idiots

These idiots shit on / hype up a movie in equal amounts because of autistic reasonings (it's a jewish plot! / only racists wont like this movie!)

Everyone shits on the movie at release it's the cool thing to do

Then the movie is forgotten about forever, or a meme is made from it and it is repeated forever,
>>
>>63039904

Retard alert
>>
>>63039868
>but the fastest moving one on the site

kek

people really overestimate the popularity of this garbage franchise
>>
>>63039928
i don't think so tim. everyone loves a movie on release, but when it becomes clear the normies love it too, everyone turns on it as it becomes shit
>>
>>63039868

This delusion
>>
>>63039587
>I wonder if we'll ever be put into memes or greentexts.
>What?
>I wonder if people will ever say, 'Let's hear about CIA and the Plane.' And they'll say 'Yes, that's one of my favorite meme. CIA was really courageous, wasn't he, anon' 'Yes, my friend, the most famousest of agents. And that's saying a lot.'
>You've left out one of the chief characters - Bane the Big. I want to hear more about Bane.
>CIA wouldn't have filed his flightplan without Bane.
>Now anon, you shouldn't make fun; I was being serious.
>So was I.
>Bane the Big...
>>
>>63039904
He is yellow and has crooked eyes. He is a chink in my book.

>Caring about gooks anyway

Fuck off, nerd
>>
>>63039983
people underestimate the popularity of the franchise
>>
>>63040006
yes, the delusion that a stupid fucking 1-minute trailer caused ten days of non-stop maxed out threads. boy i can't wait for the movie!
>>
>>63040097
I guess it'll take a few months when TFA only makes $1.7b at the box office for your delusion to wear off. After all, it has been nearly 15 years since TPM pretty much flopped at the box office.
>>
File: IMG_6800.png (577 KB, 1273x531) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6800.png
577 KB, 1273x531
It's true, all of it. Bane. The flight plan. They're real.
>>
>>63040167
>dark knight rises(2012)
>2012

christ, has it been only 4 years(it's amost 2016)
i can't even remember a time without this cancer. like people in a long war that forget what peace was like.
>>
File: 1447136381959.jpg (72 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1447136381959.jpg
72 KB, 600x400
>>63040355
And now 4 years later you're still a hothead. Smdh tbqfh w/u familia
>>
File: 1431200906444.jpg (108 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1431200906444.jpg
108 KB, 720x720
>>63040355

Nice dubs hothead
>>
>>63039639

YIFY ded, mane
>>
>>63039709
Mook should go /pol/ harbor on /tv/ just like this. It'd be hilarious.
>>
>>63040696
/tv/ keeps its autism to itself though
>>
File: Hothead Janitor.jpg (37 KB, 470x265) Image search: [Google]
Hothead Janitor.jpg
37 KB, 470x265
>>63040355
Where do you think you´re hothead?
>>
>>63040155
>TPM pretty much flopped at the box office

man, how much drugs have you been taking?
>>
>>63041727
Hello reddit!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>63041823
>>
>>63039889
>Google
>"moot 4chan"
>??????
>profit
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.