[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everything you learned at the academy? forget it. it won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: nupepe.png (328 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
nupepe.png
328 KB, 800x778
>everything you learned at the academy? forget it. it won't help you here.
>>
File: 546647.jpg (26 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
546647.jpg
26 KB, 472x461
>"I've read your file. Graduated prep school at 9, top of your class at Harvard, holds doctorates or honorary doctorates from every ivy league university, semester abroad at Cambridge, head of your class at the Sonic Fighting Academy, nine tours of duty in Vietnam, six in Iraq, deployed in Nicaragua, Green Beret, Marine, Navy SEAL, stormed the beach at Normandy, practically invented counter-terrorism ops, Silver Star, Purple Heart, Congressional Medal of Freedom, winner of three AVN awards, Olympic alternate in archery, water polo, Badminton, and Freestyle skiing, TIME man of the year in 1982, 1990 and 2002, finalist on Iron Chef season 3. So tell me, how did you end up in a shit hole like this...?"
>>
File: 1439047000870.jpg (32 KB, 345x370) Image search: [Google]
1439047000870.jpg
32 KB, 345x370
>Movie starts
>Typical day at the start of the class
>Kid looks like he's got no sleep
>In between his yawns he slips some glances towards his crush across the room
>Smiles softly to himself, content that he has the chance to see her
>Suddenly hears clattering in the hallways
>The screams of a teacher running across the doorway as bullets crash into him
>Everybody moves back to the windows, the kid is now beside the girl he loves
>Door is pushed open with force, a young man only a few years older than the class studies the room for a split second
>He levels his rifle and picks a target
>The scream from the girl is cut violently short as a bullet tears through her skull
>The kid crouches down in fear and sees her lifeless eyes from between his fingers
>The man opens fire again, more of his classmates scramble and fall
>The eternity of the scene ends with footsteps down the hallway and he can't move
>Schoolbell rings
>The kid wakes up with a jolt, the teacher taps him with a ruler
>"Homework for thursday Anon!"
>He looks around the room in a dazed panic
>His girl is giving him a smirk
>He realizes he's not American
>The day goes on.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 169x200) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 169x200
>>63033418
>oh, X is here?
>his works were required reading at the academy
>>
>>63033418
Name one fucking movie where this has happened.
>>
>>63033418
Is that what the Oscars told Leo?
>>
File: Inoperable.jpg (14 KB, 476x270) Image search: [Google]
Inoperable.jpg
14 KB, 476x270
>>63033452
>tfw when you're a Nobel Prize winner but you have to work two shit jobs to make ends meet
>>
File: K_Mit.jpg (21 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
K_Mit.jpg
21 KB, 256x256
>stick with me if you wanna survive, kid
>>
>>63033474
sounds like training day to me
>>
>>63033506

he's not a noble prize winner, the medal he got was for working in a research team for the guy who eventually got the nobel prize
>>
File: 1444369544411.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444369544411.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>They say you got a big dick, kid. One of the biggest. It won't help you survive one day out here.
>>
>>63033452
>winner of three AVN awards
kek
>>
>>63033577
Still pretty impressive. No way would he end up as a high school teacher.
>>
>>63033474
Men In Black
>>
File: 2015-10-08_17-41-40.jpg (86 KB, 1196x924) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-08_17-41-40.jpg
86 KB, 1196x924
>the DA is gonna have our collective assess for this
>>
>>63033671
it's implied that his son's handicap drained them of cash which he needed ASAP and which equity in a start up couldn't give him.

i really wish they went more into the "0.0001% of the chemical nature of man is unaccounted for - is that the soul?"
>>
>>63033671

Of course he could. Watch the show anon, he had no backbone. How the fuck do you think the world works? Pure intelligence has nothing to do with ability to leverage and play the game. The most brilliant man in the world right now is probably sitting in some shit hole apartment with a million library books until it's time to go back to work doing data entry at his cubicle.
>>
>Damnit, I don't like your method or your style. You have complete disregard for the rules and the only code you follow is your own.
>You're a maverick! But goddamnit, you get results
>>
>>63033474
the wolf of wall street
>>
>>63033737
>it's implied that his son's handicap drained them of cash which he needed ASAP and which equity in a start up couldn't give him.
Maybe he needed to take a teaching job to get quick money, but he would surely have been able to get a university or industrial position in the 15 years he spent teaching. He was a brilliant scientist and he had the qualifications to prove it.

>i really wish they went more into the "0.0001% of the chemical nature of man is unaccounted for - is that the soul?"
It was just a throwaway remark, I think. How would you have developed it?
>>
>>63033777
With his track record he would be able to get a research job with zero effort. Unless you're suggesting he was so defeated after fucking up his Grey Matter prospects that he felt he deserved to be forgotten, which I guess is possible.
>>
File: best trek.jpg (154 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
best trek.jpg
154 KB, 500x328
>>63033418

>We can't go against the Prime Directive!
>Finds a way to go against the Prime Directive.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.