[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amy Schumer and Hollywood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1280x854
So unfortunately Trainwreak came out in 2015 and was well-received and made a decent amount of money.

This is a shame, because now we can expect Hollywood to make even more movies with her starring in them.

How do we stop her, /tv/? I don't want see her stupid face anymore.
>>
File: Norm.jpg (72 KB, 460x489) Image search: [Google]
Norm.jpg
72 KB, 460x489
I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.
>>
>vapid celebrity gossiping neckbeard virgin screeching about someone's face

100% of the time I've heard about Amy Schumer in the past few years, it's been in posts like this crying about her. No one is forcing you to actively seek her out you inbred piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x661
We need to stop her.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 516x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 516x384
>>71571044
>>
File: Colin_Hay.jpg (39 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
Colin_Hay.jpg
39 KB, 480x540
How long before his shame consumes him?
>>
>>71570968
>an elderly pop-punker
>a retired emo band
>a hacky sjw joke thief

it's like a set up to a shit joke or a list of people you want in a plane crash

>>71571077
>Who Invited Her?

seems like an apprioate title
>>
>>71571652
leave Mark alone.

he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>71571761
Yes he did. He kept on with blink once they broke, again.
>>
>>71571800
but California was good.
>>
File: 1462564377882.png (607 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462564377882.png
607 KB, 1280x720
>>71571077
>Jennifer Lawrence/Amy Schumer project

How do these unlikable cunts keep appearing in movies?
>>
>>71571873
nepotism
>>
File: 1346816499493.jpg (136 KB, 800x1197) Image search: [Google]
1346816499493.jpg
136 KB, 800x1197
>>71570968
come on /tv/

you know how this goes, Amy is like 3 movies past her welcome, sooner or later a new hotshit star will come into play and she will be out on her fat unfunny joke stealing ass in no time, doing shitty comedy central shows
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.