[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you if you do this. I understand spilling popcorn by accident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16
File: dirty-movie-theater.jpg (101 KB, 487x650) Image search: [Google]
dirty-movie-theater.jpg
101 KB, 487x650
Fuck you if you do this. I understand spilling popcorn by accident but why leave your fucking drinks there when you could just drop it in a trash can outside of your screening's door?

Fucking pigs.
>>
You can literally eat dinner in a theatre, America truly is the greatest country.
>>
Because someone wouldn't have a job if everyone threw their trash away respectfully.
>>
>>63021825
>go to movies as a kid
>floor is an absolute fucking disaster after any movie, regardless of the amount of people in the theatre
>go to movies in the last couple years
>unless something is dropped accidentally or some rowdy fucking kids are in the showing, the floor is damn near spotless of food, sometimes garbage left about, but never popcorn

I realized this after getting stuck in the dead center of the theatre for the last hunger games, and I walked out without feeling a single kernel crunch underfoot. It's fucking weird. The demographics watching the movie haven't changed from what I remember. Nobody working at the theatre has been there longer than a couple years so they couldn't comment.
But 10, 15 years ago if you had to traverse more than a couple feet of the floor, you were stepping on popcorn.
Maybe everyone is too fat to waste food
>>
>>63021825
Job security.
>>
i give u fucking job ill do wutever i want with ur overpirced shit
>>
>go to theater
>buy two tickets for movie
>get in line for concessions
>see sign
>thanks to theater shootings you're no longer allowed to have bags in the theater
>have to hold my popcorn in my hands
>spill all but a handful by the time I get to my seat
>forgot to brings rats for the cinema vipers
>can't focus on the movie over the hissing
>usher throws me out for making a mess
>>
>muh ITS THEIR JOB
>>
It costs me 25+ bucks for the privilege of sitting in a dark room for two hours watching a movie with some snacks. Theaters don't even hide the fact they're ripping you off anymore so I'll throw my popcorn across the fucking aisle if I feel like it
>>
>>63022179

Well, it is.
>>
>>63022775
Their job is to ensure the cinema is tidy, not clean up after hogs after feeding time at the flicks.
>>
>>63022659

You don't need snacks.
>>
>>63021825
>charge triple the price of the ticket for a bucket of popcorn and a soda
>expect people to not leave a stinking mess afterword
i'd even take a dump if i could get a way with it
>>
>>63022659

Theres a theatre near my house which has $6 tickets and one where all tickets are minimum $18

i absolutely thrash the expensive one and leave the cheap one spotless
>>
>>63021825

lol

Now I know for a fact none of you /tv/ posters actually live in a neighborhood with blacks.

This shit is common.
>>
>>63022106

So much this. When I was a kid it was a sea of popcorn and sticky spilled soda. I think they only cleaned the floor when the theater closed for the night if at all.
>>
Looks like the break room at work.

People don't care about other people anon.

Just do good by others and hopefully it rubs off.
>>
I always love when minimum wage slime complains about their jobs.
You should be grateful to even have it.
If there was any justice in this world, you would be eating loads for pennies.
>>
>>63022019
/thread
>>
File: REjj4haZmq7324xvqiERd8eRo1_500.jpg (27 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
REjj4haZmq7324xvqiERd8eRo1_500.jpg
27 KB, 410x308
>bring in outside food and drink
>leave it on the floor
>>
>>63022856
>higher up management determines prices
>hurr I'll make the minimum wage slaves lives miserable by acting like a fucking chimp

Yeah you sure showed people who have no control over the price of your absolutely necessary large popcorn and drink.
>>
>>63023087
They deserve to be miserable
>>
>>63022106
When you were a kid you probably went to kids' movies, mostly. Lots of other kids went to those movies and the theatres they were shown in probably got more messy on average than the theatres you go to now that you're a grown up going to grown up movies.

Also, I think more people are staying home. It's not too expensive to get a very big screen with a very good picture that will fill your vision and a decent surround sound system. What's the point in going to a theatre any more?
>>
>>63022019
>>63023019
you guys are fucking retarded. we clean theaters because we HAVE to. we all have other jobs that need to be done, taking stock, concessions, box office, sweeping the lobby, attending restrooms, projectionist, etc.

It is not job-creating to trash a theater you fucking idiot. Get a life you subhuman trash.

I just cleaned 400-people worth of shit left in two Mockingjay theaters. I smell like buncha crunch.
>>
>>63023172
>works in a movie theater as a grunt
>tells his betters to get a life

O I am laffin
>>
>>63023172
>be me
>go to cinema every day for a few months
>after movie I clean up everything
>retard ushers get fired

kek, fuck you nojob.
>>
>>63022856
you are so fucking stupid dude. where do you think ticket revenue goes? to the theater? 80% goes to the goddamn studios or else they wouldn't be making money. Theaters ONLY exist because of high concessions prices. You like going to theaters? Good, stop fucking complaining.

Also sign up for rewards cards because usually they're free and you get a free soda, popcorn, or ticket like every 5 movies.
>>
>>63023237
>>63023243

I'm just trying to pay for college for christ's sake. These aren't justifications for shitting all over a theater.

Anyway ushers ALWAYS work concessions as well, and theaters are so goddamn corporatized nowadays that literally the only way to get fired is to stop showing up. I have coworkers who smoke weed in their cars and flip off the managers.
>>
>>63022019

keynes pls go
>>
>tfw used to be theater security
>tfw got paid $12.50 an hour to saunter aimlessly around a theater at night and occasionally sternly reprimand rowdy teenagers

Working in a theater is comfy as fuck, literally everyone loved their jobs except the cashiers at the snack stands. It's easy money and people are there to have a good time so they're not going to be too shitty to you.

Some nights the ushers had to sweep up more trash, some nights I had to throw out one more drunk. Just deal with it or quit.
>>
>>63023297
>he's so dumb he didn't get a full ride

Better get used to cleaning my garbage, you'll be doing it the rest of your days
>>
>>63021825
I always leave my crab leg shells on the theater floor.
>>
>>63023390
>everyone loved their jobs except the cashiers at the snack stands.
It's not our fault their dumbasses don't open more registers.
>>
>>63023399

Is anyone actually going to make an argument? There is no fucking argument for leaving garbage on the floor. None. Explain to me how it betters the world? Nobody loses their job if you clean up after yourselves.
>>
>>63023297
stfu, i can't smoke my weed if you keep telling everyone.
>>
>>63023531
They are just lazy assholes, do you need an argument from them?
There's really no justifying being a plain old shit head.
>>
File: 1443723415651.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1443723415651.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>63021825
>Ticket clerk tells me to enjoy my film
>I don't
>>
>>63021825
it's called social loafing
everyone's going to do it and no one can be pinpointed, and it saves you effort however minimal
>>
>>63023531
I don't have to pick it up so I'm not going to because I don't care about you.

There's your explanation.
>>
>>63022883
>tfw the theater near me is the white area and its plain as can be
>tfw the theater in the black area has raised seating better chairs and they can recline with a lot of room in between

shit aint fair.
>>
In my cinema each theater has a designated popcorn row. You just dump all the extra popcorn out as you leave.

Poorfags usually take up those seats and eat the popcorn. I take my time to piss on the popcorn whenever I can. Fucking cheapskates are ruining cinema.
>>
>>63022856
POO IN THE LOO
>>
I've never seen this happen in a scandinavian cinema, is this an american thing?
>>
>>63023385
thats not keynes go back to /pol/
>>
>>63022165
So funny.
>>
>>63023531
>Explain to me how it betters the world?
Jobs
If everyone cleaned up after themselves and took care of their own shit all the time, there would be no jobs, no economy, no society, etc.
>>
>throwing popcorn at the bald guy sitting a couple of rows down from you

i miss going to the cinema as a kid
>>
>>63021825

Eh, it's just what people do when you implicitly give them license to be disgusting and lazy.
>>
>>63024656
Americans are inconsiderate pigs.
What do you think.
>>
>>63024676

suggesting that we should encourage ppl to do unproductive work to have jobs is very keynesian
>>
>>63022019

this

I always leave my trash on the floor in the theater. It feels good to help the economy.
>>
File: 1446709488509.jpg (482 KB, 1000x1926) Image search: [Google]
1446709488509.jpg
482 KB, 1000x1926
>>63021825
>>
>>63022019
ushers do more than clean theaters, dumbass
>>
>>63023390
>tfw not a big guy
>cant work security
>>
>minimum wage workers crying about having to do an unpleasant task

Get a better job then. I also often spill my drink on the ground as well
>>
File: 1448148075964.png (62 KB, 183x265) Image search: [Google]
1448148075964.png
62 KB, 183x265
>>63023172
>I smell like buncha crunch.
>>
>>63022165
>cinema vipers
kek this is the dumbest fucking meme but i laugh every time
>>
Honestly I do it so I can hear a crunch when niggas try a sneak on me. You don't get it because you're white and privileged
>>
>>63024779

This is one of the stupidest things I've read. You do know that people leave dust and sand and all that shit behind?

Just because someones a cleaner it doesn't mean they are your personal slave just because you are a lazy fuck.
>>
>>63021825
Dude, i'am lazy ok? everyone in my theater leaves their drinks there after the movie.
Its not big deal
>>
>>63022019
And if niggers didn't exist, the court and public servants would starve. What's your point?
>>
>>63022019
This. I dump my trash on the floor and leave feeling good, knowing that I'm making jobs.
>>
>>63022992
>cut the wages of middle class and working class
>wonder why no one is spending
>>
>Making a mess so someone can clean it. This is like making a bomb so someone can disarm it.

Just think, how much nicer and cleaner would the movie theaters be if the people who were paid to clean up other people's shit were given more important jobs.
In Japan, The theaters are spotless and there is incredible service because people don't have to waste time cleaning up after others. Get efficient mother fuckers
>>
Any cinema workers in here? If I bring my dog along will that get me around the no singles policy? I really want to see Star Wars in theaters.
>>
how much does a cinema ticket cost in your country?

$12.50 in Australia (though monday and tuesday are $8)
>>
>>63021825
Pffffft. Just have one kid with a garbage bag pick up all the big things, then the 2nd kid vacuum up the popcorn with an wide-head attachment.

It'd take 2 people like 10 mins max to clean a cinema.
>>
>>63026037
I donated to american Syrian refugee departments and churches knowing full well that they foster illegals.
>>
>>63022165

>cinema vipers

kek this is new
>>
>>63023172
Normal situation:

Person A:
>taking stock
>cleaning theater

Person B:
>attending restrooms
>cleaning theater

People start throwing out their trash and cleaning up after themselves:

Person A:
>taking stock
>attending restrooms

Person B:
>out of a job

If a company can save money they will.
>>
The movie theater is my wasteland, the landfill of my waste and the carpeted toilet for my bodily fluids. I pay exorbitant prices and for what? To treat some ass stained room better than my own home? I'm not going to stand for selfish reasoning like that. In fact, I'm not gonna stand at all when I turn the popcorn bag into a cauldron of swampy piss and kernels. Bless every seed in my ballsack I don't tie the bag up like a water balloon and grenade that shit on the people below me.

But that's primitive shit. I pay next level prices, I make it a next level experience. If I ever see an usher come up to me while I paint brush the edge of steps with scorching dumpster cheese, I'm going to whip them with my Cat o' Nine Staplers and burst a plastic bag of angry roaches across their now mutilated and staple clapped face. The second a person gets up from their seat I dump a bucket of OLD hot dog juice everywhere. I've had enough of people ruining my movie going experience. You get up during a movie, you get down into one of my ten thousand secret liquids I reserve for your asshole because you're an asshole. I don't do this out of spite. I don't throw steel toed shoes stuffed with three bean salad at people who come in late because I'm sadistic. This is domestic justice.
>>
>charge over £7 for a bag of maltesers and a bottle of oasis
>expect mercy
Get fucked, I actively make sure I fuck shit up in cinemas
>>
>>63031287
Vue?
>>
It's actually rude to not leave trash to feed the cinema vultures. I only ever clean up when the theater had been visited by a licensed cinema shooter because then the vultures will have been fed.
>>
>>63022019
Holy fucking shit, have some respect. You don't act like a fucking baboon at your house so why do it out? Did it not occur to you that maybe these delinquents that trash theaters also commit other crime and you are endorsing that? The downfall of society starts right here. People like to think that they aren't responsible for anything bad happening. You are to blame.
>>
>>63031351
fuckken right m8
>>
>>63031384
I act how I please whenever I pay for where I must be. If I decide that rampant diarrhea is the main course then I'm brown flooding the seat I paid good money for. It's the luxury my money obligates to me.
>>
>>63031445
You must be American.
>>
File: 1358846244333.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
1358846244333.gif
29 KB, 482x800
>>63024779
>>
File: 1407998884812.jpg (45 KB, 634x626) Image search: [Google]
1407998884812.jpg
45 KB, 634x626
>>63021825

>those huge trays

w..why would you need that much food for just 2 hours?
>>
>>63031461
Being American is simply the expression of the greater "being free and just" concept. You see American, I see a great truth echoing ruthlessly.
>>
I remember my friends mother took a load of us to see Star Wars Ep 2. Jesus fuck we ruined that shit.
Popcorn everywhere, sweets and drinks on the floor, just really massacred the place.
>>
>>63023531
Argument? You're the one discontent with your job, why do people need to argue against your bad attitude? The floors are dirty and you have to clean them, which you are paid to do. You're the one asking for a change of behavior from the world, you're the one who would have to argue.

Messy people already have what they want, which is you cleaning up after them. They don't have to say anything.
>>
>>63031231
>Look at me I'm so funny
>>
>>63022019
Nigger detected
>>
im not even a messy person but when i go the theater i treat everything like shit.

if im full by the time the movie ends i just empty all the stuff i didn't finish onto the floor just pour my drink on the ground chuck my popcorn all over it.
i think im a pretty nice person as im helping these guys keep a job i always feel a bit of pride in myself when i help people out
>>
>>63031565
Oh gosh, you flatter me.
>>
I haven't been to a theatre in two years because I'm not a faggot who wastes money to see movies that suck dick
>>
Anyone else piss all over the seat and floor in public bathrooms?
>>
Americans disgust me
>>
File: 1411811706504.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1411811706504.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>63031596
>all the stuff i didn't finish onto the floor just pour my drink on the ground chuck my popcorn all over it
this shit cracks me up
>>
>>63026487

You don't need to be a big guy.
>>
>need money
>get job working at a theater for money
>job includes cleaning theater
>get mad that there are things to clean
>get paid
>complain about being useful on the internet

I never understood this. People apologize to me when they cause a problem at work that I'm paid to fix, because it 'costs me effort' or something. My company sets aside money to keep someone on staff, me, to solve these problems and when someone comes to me with a problem, I make the problem disappear like I am paid and trained to do. Oftentimes people are worried that I'll be mad, but I never am, I just tell them what to do to avoid the problem in the future, and then make the fix.

Also, isn't customer service a part of your job? You know, being pleasant to the paying moviegoers so they enjoy their experience and want to come back? How does complaining to moviegoers on the internet for you doing your job help the industry you're apparently so defensive of?
>>
I walked into a theater once and there were a bunch of pirates taking up almost every seat. Needless to say, my ass was properly raped and disheveled.
>>
>>63021825
Fuck off anon, I'd like to see you keep hold of your popcorn and soda while under sustained automatic fire from several vectors, it's hard enough to see through the feathers of all the errant birds of prey let alone the attacker's tear gas grenades.
>>
>film ends
>pour remaining drink into the seat cushion so it all gets soaked up
>sometimes I'll get a refill five minutes before the credits so I'm all topped off
>a nice little surprise for the next rube who decides to sit down in that same seat
who /mischief/ here
>>
>>63031090
my theater is $3.99 right now.
But i think it's because they're tearing it down soon.
>>
>>63032029
I like putting a single ice cube on seats to surprise people who don't look where they sit.

Also, nachos. Just chuck them into the crowd and act like you're just as shocked as everybody else. Watch the person covered in nacho mess stand up and demand to know who threw it.
>>
File: 1407469851408.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1407469851408.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>All these people proud of causing a mess and being filthy, disgusting arseholes with no compassion for whoever has to clean up their shit
U S A! U S A!
>>
>>63021825
Do Americans have fucking built in troughs for stuffing their faces?
>>
>>63021825
Hey asshole, maybe if you provide some decent seating with more accommodating surfaces this shit wouldn't happen.

Also, get a goddamn degree and you won't clean up after people for a living.
>>
>>63021825
These threads always draw out the edge lords. I never litter in the theatre like this.
>>
>>63032124
>>63032160

uh oh looks like the asshurt yuros have arrived
>>
>watching Rocky Balboa in cinema a few years back
>get pumped up from the fight scene and decide I wanna pull a full sets in the cinema squat rack
>after my third set the weight becomes too much for me to handle
>squat rack is old and I can't rack the bar so I yell for a spotter but no one wants to help
>end up getting sushed by the couple next to me and a kid throws his 3 gallon Pepsi on me as the weight forces my shoulders and body to fall forward
>end up with a fractured spine and tailbone
>everyone dumps their popcorn on me as they exit the theater
9/10 not a bad installment to the Rocky Franchise
>>
Fuck you if you do this. I understand spilling shit by accident but why leave your fucking turd there when you could just drop it in a toilet around the corner?

Fucking pigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G0HPofcr6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB3A4gB_pG4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdUNrwufBhQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaiIph3vIBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwkaOmkt940
>>
>>63023069

>leveling the playing field
>>
>>63027933
underrate post kek
>>
>>63032289
What the fuck its all women. The only videos i could find on youtube were men shitting their pants, not pulling them the fuck down and shitting.
>>
>>63031511
>huge
I'm not american and those are regular size in my country, there are big ones and also the extra ones.

And ususally you don't eat them alone usually 2-6 friends go to movies and share their food
>>
File: 567567557567.png (130 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
567567557567.png
130 KB, 500x500
>in cinema shower
>guy next to me wants to do full on penetration
>mfw

I fucking hate it when people do that. I'm all for a mutual suck, but penetration before you have to sit for 2+ hours? I don't think so.
>>
>>63031846

I always felt uncomfortable (both in retail and elsewhere) when customers apologized for making me "run around" or "go to all that trouble". Like it was nice of them, but first of all it's what I signed up to do and second I'd rather be busy than stand around with my thumb in my ass for 8 hours
>>
>>63032555
>He showers BEFORE the movie
You're doing wrong bro, the showers are used afterwards for cleaning all dirty, bed-bugs and semen stains you may have.
>>
>>63023172
>we
>>
>>63032635
It's different here. We're required to shower before entering the proscenium to avoid dirtying it. Also, sex is only allowed in the showers.
>>
>>63023172
only assholes watch these normie movies, thats what you get for working at a huge mainstream cinema.
>>
>>63030960
well, thats the problem, in america nobody takes their jobs seriously and the only thing a customer gets for being "nice" is that they will pay more every other year.
>>
>>63031511
>>63032513
What the fuck I thought those were like trash "cans" for the cleaning squad, Ive never seen this shit before, who eats that much
>>
File: 20150621_200232.jpg (98 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
20150621_200232.jpg
98 KB, 480x800
good thing no one emptied the bin for the last few showings
>>
File: 20150621_201108.jpg (108 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
20150621_201108.jpg
108 KB, 480x800
so let's just pile it on the side more...
>>
>>63023172
>I smell like buncha crunch
Forty cakes, they still make those babies?
>>
File: 1448004539280s.jpg (3 KB, 95x125) Image search: [Google]
1448004539280s.jpg
3 KB, 95x125
> roommate works at local semi-arthouse thearter
> get to see movies for free
> get free posters
> he brings home extra popcorn
> one time the freezer broke so his manager let them take home all the ice cream treats

He was a good friend.
>>
>>63021825
Ticket prices are so high I do it out of spite and to feel like I'm getting my money's worth. Also it's it's really quite fun maybe you should quit and try it.
>>
> decide i want to see mad max: fury road
> mom doesn't want to see it so i have to go before 3 pm because of the no singles policy
> only screening is at 8:45 am
> pay 45$ for my ticket and a medium sized popcorn
> mfw they tell me the cinema showers don't have any hot water before 3 pm
> popcorn ruined by the cold water
> penis inspection officer tells me i've got a rash and that i should get it checked out
> that'll be 20$ sir
> all out of money now
> mfw noone else bought tickets for the screenings
> mfw didn't bring enough roasted crickets for the cinema owls
> entire movie ruined by hoo-ing
>>
>>63021825
>The ice-bound coastal road is worse than usual, I heard a rumour that riots in the salt mines mean there’s no salt for the roads though none would say so openly. We slip along mile after mile; my thin coat is little protection from the frozen wind howling in from the great black ocean.
>We set out as a column of two hundred souls, a score have fallen and suffered broken bones and so are allowed to return. I know that they are the lucky ones.
>We have been walking for seven hours; it has been dark for five. At last out of the darkness glimmers a cold light. As we cover the last few miles the light forms into letters, at last we can make out the word ‘Cinémå’, a shiver of whispered fear runs through the group
>We join the main road and merge with the shuffling mass of people. I lose my grip on my gf’s hand in the crowd. I hear her scream and my heart sinks. We both know what fate lies before those who enter the Cinémå alone.
>The snow crunches beneath steel-toed boots, the Wardens have arrived. Their baying hounds pull a few stragglers from out flanks to encourage us to hurry into the mile long contra-flow system whereby we would pass between chain-linked fences two by two to be screened and our photos taken.
>The line for the penis inspector is as long as I’ve ever seen. It’s the law that while waiting in line you must have your penis exposed. In many places along the line old men and young boys drop dead of hypothermia, the Wardens hounds will eat well tonight. What is left will be recycled for next cycle’s halal hot dogs.

Ctd
>>
>>63034516
2/2
>At last I enter the Cinémå. The only sound is the muffled sobs of children as their mothers try to quiet them. The Usher does not like crying children.
>I step beneath the spotlight set high in the ceiling and abase myself; I hope I will be allocated a ticket to Star Wars Episode VIII.
>A metallic voice blares out of harsh speakers. ‘WHITE, MALE, ABLE-BODIED, CIS GENDERED, GOY, PRIVILIGE SCORE -10, RE-EDUCATION NECESSARY, FILM ALLOCATED THE CüCKOLD PART 4 STARRING WILL WHEATON, BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD AND MICHAEL B JORDAN. $50 PLUS PENIS TAX AT 100% PLUS DONATION TO REFUGEES AT $100, PROCEED.
>Go to concession stand, receive grease stained paper bag containing fragments of cracked crab chitin and burnt, unpopped corn kernels and uncooked turnip flakes.
>By law seats are not allowed in the auditoria reserved for re-education as it was determined seats were invented by black people; as re-education is only necessary for white men we are not allowed to culturally appropriate a black invention. It’s only fair.
>The movie begins, the title card reads ‘How the White Man Stole Africa’, I’m in the wrong theatre.
>mfw
>>
>>63023531
>the world isn't fair and people are assholes
welcome to adulthood
>>
>>63033974
They brought it to the can and it was full, they did their part. Clearly OP wasn't doing his job. Its a lot worse than the theater floor, I slipped and fell on a burger bun that was ketchup side down on the floor at batman dark knight
>>
When I worked in a theatre being taken off the clean-up detail permanently to be trained on concessions was a good day. No longer did I have to deal with assholes and their mess. I could just serve the assholes their shit that I never washed my hands before preparing and pretend to feel sorry for the floor team afterwards.

Thankfully I was only in that shitty job a couple of months during my degree.
>>
>>63031209

Nope, I work concessions and I clean up all the time too.
>>
>>63022856
India please theaters are not your designated shitting streets
>>
> tfw falcon ineligible for matinee
> manager called his talons "unkempt"
> cant afford cinema sanctioned bird of prey
>>
File: o i am crying.jpg (22 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
o i am crying.jpg
22 KB, 300x289
>>63034548
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.