[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused . Did Lex plan for the CIA to be in Nairomi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Also how did he know Batman and Superman's identities?
>>
>>71476881
>the opportunity presented itself and he took advantage of it

the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>71476709 (OP)

>I'm confused . Did Lex plan for the CIA to be in Nairomi?

More like the opportunity presented itself and he took advantage of it, also making sure to slip his own mercenaries into Lois' entourage.

>Also how did he know Batman and Superman's identities?

He's got the time and the resources, someone obsessed enough would put it all together, unless of course you were a vigilante psychopath, at which point your obsession is what makes you overlook such a fact
>>
Maybe he gave the warlord all the guns and mercenaries and shit on the condition that he meet with Lois, then he tipped off the CIA to the time and place of the meeting.

I dunno, doesn't seem too far fetched. And really, the better question is why is he apparently the only one who bothered to find out who Batman and Superman were, including Batman and Superman.
>>
>>71477148
that seems really likely actually, since the whole thing was about framing supes, the C eye Ayy would've seen Superman destroying the drone then too
>>
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS SUPERMAN? I WAS WEARING GLASSES!!!
>>
>>71476709
>Did Lex plan for the CIA to be in Nairomi.
No, but he knew they'd be there. He's very opportunistic.

>How did he know the identities.
He already found out thr identities of Flash, WW, Cyborg, and Aquaman.
His company is huge on surveillance, it seems. Looks like Lex has his own version of Google Earth and global face-recognition software, and he uses them for his personal motives.
>>
>>71476709

>Lois gets rare interview with noted terrorist
>CIA catches wind of this, makes her regular photographer indisposed, puts Jimmy Olsen in the field cuz sneaky breeky
>Lex, who has already put together that when Lois is in trouble Superman will appear and has her under surveillence, decides to use this to his advantage, even doing an under table deal providing additional mercs to said general
>everything goes as expected, mercs reveal the CIA contact, murder him and the General's men and peace out, making sure to burn the bodies to simulate heat vision
>>
>>71477245
I don't find it annoying that people never figure out who Superman is.

It's not a natural assumption to think that he even bothers to lead a normal life.
>>
>>71477350
Plus I'm fairly sure he does some sort of obsfucation to make himself look different
>>
>>71477350

ignore him, he probably thinks that Jimmy Kimmel skit is HILARIOUS
>>
http://www.manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
>>
Why doesn't Lex just approach Bruce Wayne and propose a plan to kill Superman?
>>
>>71477858
because he's not an autist
>>
>>71477916
Lex or Bruce?
>>
>>71476709
>I'm confused
stick to mcu, kid
>>
>>71476709
>Ms. Lane, I'm CIA

really? really??????????
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.