[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss Lane, I was expecting Dr Pavel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1467242350127.jpg (195 KB, 1917x795) Image search: [Google]
1467242350127.jpg
195 KB, 1917x795
Miss Lane, I was expecting Dr Pavel.
>>
JIMMY?
>>
File: 1447474581144.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1447474581144.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>71470299
LANE?
>>
Plot of Suicide Squad 2:

>Ex-CIA agent William "Slade" Wilson is looking for KGBeast, the mercenary who killed his partner and best friend Jimmy Olsen. In order to track him down, Slade himself has entered the mercenary lifestyle, calling himself Deathstroke. He finds out that KGBeast (now horribly burnt and scarred after a confrontation with the Batman) has been inducted into Task Force X. Slade joins Task Force X so he can get close to KGBeast but he meets an unexpected face from the past - Bane, another merc who cost Slade his right eye in a plane crash.
>>
>brings back a fan favorite character just to kill him off

How do people defend a man who shows nothing but contempt for the source material?
>>
Miss Lane, I'm Daily Planet
>>
your a big guy
>>
>>71471391
Dude, Snyder thinks Batman killed people all the time in The Dark Knight Returns. He doesn't fucking kill anyone, not even off-panel.
Snyder even says that bats uses a machine gun to shoot a thung between the eyes, One shot. That doesn't happen. That's the guy who's in charge of making the movie. Fuck.
>>
File: 1561894.png (836 KB, 714x774) Image search: [Google]
1561894.png
836 KB, 714x774
>>71470299
it is I Jimmy Olsen
>>
is he worthy to be CIA?
>>
>>71471358
And where does the squad fit in?
>>
>>71471621
The entire point of the movie was that Batman had turned from his old ways and was breaking all his rules. His precedence for doing so was because his old methods had gotten Robin killed and Metropolis destroyed, so he he stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>71471981
They appear in a short scene after the ending credits.
>>
>>71471996
What does that have to do with Snyder not being able to read a comic book?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.