[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just stopped watching this and deleted the file at around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hardcorehenry_quad50-lores.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
hardcorehenry_quad50-lores.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
So I just stopped watching this and deleted the file at around half way through the whole thing.

I had no expectations and it managed to disappoint me.

What a piece of shit movie.

>direction is absolutely terrible
>clear and obvious edits during the scenes
>shaky camera makes you think that the character eyes are unmovable as if he was an owl or something
>if you don't puke then you are ready for the above 10G NASA tests
>because of it you can't see shit, this is some ultimate Michael Bay action mode
>story is silly trying too hard not to be serious but failing at being interesting
>never EVER actually uses the first person perspective in a smart way, or in any way that it would make the movie interesting

2/10 will never watch it all
>>
>>71459916
>No fun allowed: The post
>>
>>71459916
You little pussy.
>>
File: Dominic.jpg (91 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Dominic.jpg
91 KB, 900x900
I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing a great movie made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the 4chan of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Hardcore Henry with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.
>>
>>71459965
If a movie takes a potentially fun idea and sucks at it, I fail to see the issue with OP saying it was bad.
>>
File: 146479.jpg (276 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
146479.jpg
276 KB, 800x600
>>71459916
>never EVER actually uses the first person perspective in a smart way, or in any way that it would make the movie interesting
>I just stopped watching this and deleted the file at around half way through the whole thing
>>
>>71459965
>>71460010

More like No Good Direction Allowed: The Movie

It's like having an idea of making this amazing cake, then messing up the whole recipe and then burning it in the oven.

They weren't capable enough to do it. That's just it.
>>
>>71459916
Oh, so you missed the bit where he rips his own eyeball out and decapitates a man with it, and the screen splits in two to demonstrate that?

Huh, interesting.
>>
>>71460084

wow I guess now I have to go back and watch the whole 2 hours thing for those 10 seconds of "good movie"

wew lads

just wew

btw, I stopped watching it when he was in a forest and a tank literally spawned
>>
>>71460134
Maybe my tastes just aren't discerning enough, because I assumed that was the point. Just nonstop silly violence.

I went in expecting something akin to Crank, and that's exactly what I got.
>>
>>71459916

>indie movie made by literal russians
>expecting it not to be shit
>>
File: hardcorehenry_shot.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
hardcorehenry_shot.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>71460199

except THIS is literally the "action"

the movie could be described in one single sentence
>VERY blurry Henry blurrying at incredible hihg blur
>>
>>71460275
>VERY blurry
You should clea your monitor then, because the movie was clearer than almost all of the "found footage" shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.