[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
’CONJURING 2’ SPIN OFF ‘THE NUN’ IN PRODUCTION: NEW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
’CONJURING 2’ SPIN OFF ‘THE NUN’ IN PRODUCTION: NEW LINE CONFIRMS

http://www.jobsnhire.com/articles/44351/20160629/conjuring-2-spin-nun-production-new-line-confirms.htm
AYY
Not surprised desu.
>>
>>71452162
Conjuring was good but the sequel sucked.

IMO, poltergeist / paranormal shit like that just isn't scary to me yet it's 99% of horror movies. There needs to be more movies that focus around something that's actually creepy and scary. The Boy is probably the scariest release because dolls are scary as fuck. It Follows was very creepy vibe-wise and it had a theme of a "monster" always following towards the victim. I'm just tired of poltergeist horror where shit just flys around the room or someone gets possessed or something, because nothing is scary about that.
>>
conjuring 2 was fucking awful. it felt like a romcom at times. idk wtf they were thinking.
>>
conjuring 2 was great
>>
>>71452162
Is that the Harry Potter lady?
>>
>>71452722
get out
>>
>>71452722

Vera Farmiga bro
>>
>>71452162
would prefer a movie about the crooked man
>>
File: images-165.jpg (16 KB, 523x281) Image search: [Google]
images-165.jpg
16 KB, 523x281
>>71452840
That's actually a great idea.
We need more Javier Botet.
>>
>>71452162
WAN-MAN DOES IT AGAIN
PRAISE THE MONEY LORD OF COOKIE CUTTER HORROR
>>
>>71452944
Holy shit javier was the crooked man? It looked like shitty cgi.
>>
>>71453028
It was him alright.
He also played some ghost in Crimson Peak.
>>
>>71452162
m-mommy?
>>
>>71452162
the Conjuring movies are the plebiest Nu-Exorcist movies ever made fuck off
>>
>>71452778

to be honest they look similar.
>>
Greedy fucks

Annabelle was fucking horrible and im sure this will be too
>>
Babadook 2 when?
>>
>>71453330

Who the fuck do you even mean from Harry Potter?
>>
crooked man spinoff when
>>
>>71453528
the author
>>
>>71453577
Wasn't the crooked man just a ploy being used by valek?
>>
>>71452162
Fertility goddess
>>
>>71454652
then I hope Botet reprises in this cheap spinoff id there's any hope of it being good, not Annabelle 2: The Cashgrab Boogaloo
>>
>>71453293
mommy's busy filming, hun ;)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.