[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a viable war for Cersei.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 736x1421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 736x1421
Not a viable war for Cersei.
>>
>>71403039
Is she even have any hope?
>The North, Vale, Reach, Dorne is against her
>Freys are too incompetent to help them
>Euron doesn't give a shit
>Dany is coming for her blood
she's doomed
>>
>>71405274
I think Euron might wind up in Dorne via raiding, might accidentally help Cersei enough to have her shit out a master plan.
He'll just be a 2nd Stannis though, as soon as he stops being useful, he'll be killed by bad pussy or Dany.

I'm just ready for the Riverlands to get fucked again, whether Tully or Frey they oppose Dany and are going to burn for it.
>>
>>71405534

tyrion is curbing her revenge and burning side so i doubt shell be annihalating anywhere except the main families who betrayed her family but;

tullys are dead
baratheons are dead

starks - she knows what rhaegar did with the starks and will concede that their rebellion was just so i think therell be a truce which will be reinforced by the looming threat of the white walkers.
plus if bran gets back to jon and tells hm his parentage thatll help with trust

only lannister family which is all of 2 people, both of which will be killed in kings landing
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.