[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remeber that episode of the Sopranos where that absolutely crazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: lena dunham unsafe.jpg (42 KB, 715x400) Image search: [Google]
lena dunham unsafe.jpg
42 KB, 715x400
Remeber that episode of the Sopranos where that absolutely crazy bitch is obsessed with Tony, and Tony tries to shut her down and she just doubles down on the crazy, so then Tony sends one of his boys to say look if you don't quit fucking around, you're gonna die, and it's gonna be me who kills you, some random shitty old flunkie nobody gives a shit about.

Remember that time Lena Dunham made sure everyone knows how much Kanye upset Lena Dunham, and what a huge reaction he got out of Lena Dunham and how he totally made Lena Dunham's fat, misshapen body feel vulnerable and unsafe?
>>
>>71399274
I bet you enjoy the films of Jonathan Butler.
>>
manlet
>>
>>71399274
Anyone else feel like really bad for Kanye?

He overcomes his retardation and physical limitations on his own and he's able to gracefully fly through life, but that whore Lena Dunham is always there to end up ruining his life.

Like is this the perfect display of how deeply uncompassionate, selfish and degenerate white feminists are?

Kanye displays the best human qualities despite being limited and retarded, serves his country and becomes successful all while Lena Dunham is out doing hard drugs and being a whore.
He's so loyal and compassionate that he becomes a straight up fucking cuck. It's hard to feel sorry for a cuck, but you have to remember that he's literally retarded.

After ruining her life and regretting it she still shows no fucking empathy and takes advantage of him and his retardation yet again.
Like after all this shit she KNOWS she can still use him. She acknowledges that it's wrong but she's still too selfish to stop herself.
Like what type of awful person would repeatedly emotionally torture a retarded man for that long? Why couldn't she just finally fuck off?
And then the fucking cherry on the cake, "haha sorry Kanye but you've got aids now. All you wanted was love but i was out being a whore and brought you aids even though you never deserved that."

Who here actually believes the kid was even Kanye's? She was just dying of aids and wanted someone with a shit ton of money to take care of her kid who she irresponsibly had with a man no longer in her life.

Even in death she continues to burden Kanye. She leaves a retarded man her ex-boyfriends son to take care of independently.

Moral of the story: White feminists think they can get away with anything and retarded men enable it because they love pussy

Fuck the patriarchy bullshit, the world moves on woman's hips
>>
Wait. What happened? I don't normally give a shit about celebrity fueds but I hate both of these people so now I'm interested.
>>
>>71400498

>kanye makes avant garde quasi lewd music video
>I'M LENA DUNHAM AND I AM TRIGGERED PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND WATCH GIRLS ON HBO
>>
>>71399637
I appreciate your post anon
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.