[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equality These days, what do we see? Intolerance, hate, iniquity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: schule ohne rassismus.jpg (62 KB, 2158x742) Image search: [Google]
schule ohne rassismus.jpg
62 KB, 2158x742
Equality

These days, what do we see?
Intolerance, hate, iniquity.
Oftentimes it is a misdeed
To be different, so please take heed.

But why match the commonality?
Does it even have to be?
Can't we just live the noble desire?
Be ourselves, together, without ire.

Would it be worthwhile to achieve this equalitiy?
Or is it unattainable insanity?
Truthfully, an exceptional thought.

But all we need is our persistent volition!
To achieve this precious ambition.
This is what we've always sought:

To live peacefully,
With harmony,
In equality.

Remember mankind
And stop being so blind!
All the faces on the earth
Are races of great worth!
>>
Jerome: What a nice day to go for a walk.
Hey, how are you doing? I like your shirt. Where did you buy it?

Ryan: Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you talking to me?
Just go back to the cottage that you call home. Don't get on my nerves.

Jerome: Excuse me, what's your problem? Is it because I am black?

Ryan: Of course it's not because of your skin-color or your freaking red hair.
I have no time for that. Get out of my way.

Jerome: OU, why did you do that?

Johnny: Are you crazy? Don't hurt him.
Hey, my name is Johnny, are you okay?

Jerome: Thanks buddy, I'm fine.

Johnny: Can you tell me what just happened?

Jerome: I just asked him where he bought his shirt then he offended me and pushed me to the ground.
>>
Johnny: Hey man, why do you have a problem with our black brothers and sisters? We are all created equal with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. When you offend this guy, you attack all humans in this great country, you attack the constitution of the United States and the values of our democracy we've been fighting for. So the simple question is will we live free or in chains?

Ryan: People like him come over here, steal our jobs, our money, soil our glorious country and the worst of all they threaten our way of life, the "American Dream".

Johnny: But that's exactly what you are talking about. The American Dream stands for the possibility to reach everything you want if you are willing to work hard.

Ryan: Actually, you're right. I'm able to see your point now. I think I got a paradigm shift. I feel way more comfortable with this attitude.

Jerome: Yes, you got it finally.
Peace isn't based on race or religion, gender or sexual orientation - it doesn't matter who you are or what you look like.

Ryan: Now I am a better person. I'll do everything to prove it and make the world a better place.

Jerome: Thank you bro for your outstanding courage.

Johnny: That's self-evident my friend.
Don't look away, be courageous!
>>
GODDAMN IMMIGRANTS, BLASTING THEIR RAP MUSIC AND SHOOTING ALL THE JOBS
>>
Nigger
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.