[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"EPISODE VIII" SPOILERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: Luke Skywalker.jpg (51 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
Luke Skywalker.jpg
51 KB, 600x316
Round-up of all potential spoilers that have leaked about the movie so far.

>Luke Skywalker and Rey are training in the ancient Jedi temple in Ahch-To. Luke is not Rey's father.

>Luke and Rey interact with the Force ghosts of Yoda and Anakin Skywalker.

>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and went on to become the first Sith. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.

>Anakin was the Chosen One, but was corrupted by Palpatine and spent years serving the Dark Side before being redeemed by Luke and bringing balance to the Force. However, it is is disarray once again, and Rey is the next Chosen One.

>Rey is told she must kill Kylo Ren to defeat the Sith and reluctantly agrees.

>Kylo and the Knights of Ren attack Luke and Rey. Luke single-handely defeats the Knights of Ren and destroys their transport while Kylo overpowers Rey in a lightsaber duel, but is forced to flee when Luke intervenes and becomes stranded on Ahch-To with them.

>Meanwhile, Finn and Poe are fighting the First Order together, and the remnants of the New Republic have joined Leia's Resistance following the destruction of the Hosnian System.

>Leia is injured during an attack by the First Order, and a corrupt politician played by Laura Dern attempts to seize control of the Resistance intending to seek a compromise with the First Order. Poe steps up as the leader of the Resistance in Leia's absence and rejects Dern's plans to surrender.
>>
File: Snoke.jpg (558 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Snoke.jpg
558 KB, 1200x600
>Benicio Del Toro is a high-ranking member of the First Order.

>Kelly Marie Tran is a member of the Resistance who shares several scenes with Finn and is important to the plot.

>At one point, Finn goes undercover as a Stormtrooper.

>Tom Hardy cameos as an old friend of Finn's who doesn't know he betrayed them to the Resistance.

>At one point in Ahch-To, Kylo tells Rey something about Luke that Luke doesn't want her to know, and Luke becomes so angry he destroys a mountain with the Force.

>Eventually Rey and Luke reunite with the Resistence.

>At one point, Rey and Finn must rescue Tran from a First Order stronghold.

>There's a subplot about evil Force worshippers of some sort.

>Captain Phasma is trying to regain her lost honor by capturing Finn, and at one point she apparently succeeds.

>Phasma forces Finn to lower the shields of the Resistance in revenge for him making her do the same to the Starkiller, and Finn later gets revenge by cutting off Phasma's arm.

>Snoke is apparently the first Sith, the boy who murdered the his sister, which would technically make him Rey's brother.

>Kylo still has his crossguard lightsaber for a large portion of the movie, but no longer wears a mask.
>>
Kylo is going to be the hero by the end of the series
>>
>In "Empire Strikes Back" the heroes are trapped in a remote location with the powerful villain
>In this the villain is trapped in a remote location with the powerful heroes

P O T T E R Y
P
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>71312262
Apparently no.
>>
>>71311332
>At one point in Ahch-To, Kylo tells Rey something about Luke that Luke doesn't want her to know, and Luke becomes so angry he destroys a mountain with the Force.
Apparently it's a hut Luke destroys because of a conversation Kylo and Rey were having. I'm beginning to think Kylo gets stranded there with them after his fodder crew gets rekt by Luke.
>>
>1977-1983: "The force is a magical energy field that exists and flows through all living things"
>1999-2005: "LOL THE FORCE IS ACTUALLY CELLS IN YOUR BLOOD"
>2015-2019: "LMAO THE FORCE IS A TREE"

Will it ever end bros? Will the force be re-explained as yoda's half eaten ham sandwich Episode 10 Circa 2025?
>>
>>71312757
He does. Then he escapes somehow after revealing the foregone twist that it was Luke who abandoned Rey in Jakku.
>>
>>71312928
>Luke who abandoned Rey in Jakku.

When will this theory die?

Rey was in Jakku for 14 years. In the book Bloodlines Kylo was 23 when he turned. At that time he was training with Luke. The book takes place 6 years before TFA.
>>
>>71313523
>Thinking books are canon
>>
>>71311066
>>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree

This is worse than medichlorians
>>
>>71313682
But his not wrong. Like it or not the book is canon.
>>
>>71313790
Sure it is, bro.

Sure it is...
>>
>>71313890
Prove it's not...
>>
>>71313890
You remind me of those Rey Skywalker theorists that are in denial.
>>
Sounds cool.
>>
>>71312790

The tree thing is kinda of in the lore, I think it is suppose to be that the cells in your blood are like mitochondria which some scientists believe is an "alien" organism which connected to animals, it does have its own DNA after all and is separate to the "hosts" DNA

The Medachlorians are suppose to be like our Mitochondria, I assume that the force sensitive trees in the expanded universe ( I think Poe Dameron plants one in a comic set before EP VII ) act in the same way as force sensitive people, they have Medachlorians but perhaps have even more or are the first organism which developed some means of communicates with the force.

The force is not a tree or cells in your blood, the tree can simply control the force better than anyone and the more cells in your body that can do that the more you can control the force.
>>
File: Mara Jade Skywalker V1.jpg (359 KB, 1000x1337) Image search: [Google]
Mara Jade Skywalker V1.jpg
359 KB, 1000x1337
>>71313778
>>
>>71315491
It was, point for point, knocked off from the theory of mitochondria. Hell, the words even sound similar. Mitochondria. Midichlorian.

Bravo, Lucas.
>>
File: NewLegitStarWarsStills.01.jpg (29 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
NewLegitStarWarsStills.01.jpg
29 KB, 480x364
Here's some behind the scenes pics.
>>
>>71311066
Got any source on this fanfiction?
>>
File: NewLegitStarWarsStills.02.jpg (56 KB, 640x288) Image search: [Google]
NewLegitStarWarsStills.02.jpg
56 KB, 640x288
>>71315980
And another one;^)
>>
File: 1451763757502.jpg (6 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
1451763757502.jpg
6 KB, 227x225
>>71311332
>Tom Hardy cameos as an old friend of Finn's who doesn't know he betrayed them to the Resistance.
>>
>>71315980
>>71316099
pre-ordered the Blu-Rey!
>>
If all of this is true, I think I know how Ep9 will end.
>>
>>71311332
>>Snoke is apparently the first Sith, the boy who murdered the his sister, which would technically make him Rey's brother.

So what the fuck was Snoke doing all these years?

This whole fucking plot is dumb as hell.
>>
Speaking of SW, Vader better fucking slaughter Erso in the new movie.
>>
>>71317150
Planning.
>>
>>71311066
why would she need to be trained

she already knows how to do force everything
>>
>>71312262
Hahaha who do you think is making this? Do you actually think they'd have the BALLS or common sense to make a good Star Wars story?
>>
>>71317150
>Adam = Snoke
>Eve = Rey
>Force tree = Forbidden fruit

So they're siblings but aren't Adam and Eve lovers? What the fuck is Disney thinking?!
>>
>>71317487
>but the Mary Sue IS a good story anon!
>>
>>71317603
A little bit of Cain and Abel mixed in.
>>
File: kek.gif (181 KB, 460x340) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
181 KB, 460x340
>>71317603
>>Adam = Snoke
>>Eve = Rey
>>Force tree = Forbidden fruit

The POTTERY is out of control
>>
>>71317727
Pottery is the key to all of this
>>
>>71317603
>complaining about incest between siblings
>>
>>71311332

Isn't he a little big to be a storm trooper?
>>
>>71312348
>>71317727
That's not how pottery works, dumbasses. Pottery is when it rhymes with older films, not when it's a complete and shameless rip-off.
>>
>>71312736
>>71317487
Wait and see, homeboys
>>
File: bane.png (102 KB, 242x259) Image search: [Google]
bane.png
102 KB, 242x259
>>71318002
>>
Is this legit

because it's awful
>>
>>71313778
The whole thing sounds Plausible bevause it's more evil men stuff
>>
Snoke isn't Sith though. They explained this
>>
File: 1448070210985.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1448070210985.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>71311066
>Luke is not Rey's father.
>Luke and Rey interact with the Force ghosts of Yoda and Anakin Skywalker.
>Rey is the next Chosen One.
>The Knights of Ren show up just to be killed off, and never get to do anything cool or meaningful
>Snoke is apparently the first Sith
>Kylo no longer wears a mask.

Wow this sounds fucking awful
>>
>>71313778
I agree.
Midichlorians at least have the redeeming quality of
>uuhhhhh... I guess that makes sense.

Now they're going full Avatar.
>>
>>71319024
this

if its real just burn the film it'd look better as molten shit
>>
>>71319024
I don't see the issue with the Force ghosts or Rey being unrelated.
>>
>>71318002
FOR
>>
>>71311332
>>Tom Hardy cameos as an old friend of Finn's who doesn't know he betrayed them to the Resistance.

Is he a big guy?
>>
File: 47838932.gif (1 MB, 678x448) Image search: [Google]
47838932.gif
1 MB, 678x448
>>71311066
> Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and went on to become the first Sith. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.

Ughh... some things are better left unexplained.

> Snoke is apparently the first Sith, the boy who murdered the his sister, which would technically make him Rey's brother.

Oh...

> Tom Hardy cameos as an old friend of Finn's who doesn't know he betrayed them to the Resistance.

Daniel Craig had a cameo in TFA. So why not?

> Anakin was the Chosen One, but was corrupted by Palpatine and spent years serving the Dark Side before being redeemed by Luke and bringing balance to the Force. However, it is is disarray once again, and Rey is the next Chosen One.

Honestly. The chosen one stuff probably should have been left alone. That was Anakin's thing. And how often does this balance need restoring?

> Luke single-handely defeats the Knights of Ren

And why didn't he do this earlier? Obi-Wan and Yoda had an excuse.
>>
>>71313778
we avatar now
>>
I can't sufficiently convey to OP how much I hope this idiotic plot synopsis is something he randomly pulled out of his ass.

As others have said, that whole bit about The Force coming from an ancient tree sounds worse than the midichlorians, which were almost as bad as Jarjar.

But there is nothing at all good in this thing. If this is the Star Wars that Disney has to offer us, I can only imagine they feel like they're getting too rich and powerful, and so want to destroy some of their franchises in an effort to level the playing field a bit.
>>
>>71311066
>>71311332
>retconning the sith

pls dibney
>>
>>71320099
I've heard most of what he's saying before.
He's using the age-old ploy where he assembles "leaks" and rumors from the past few months into one semi-coherent plot.
On top of that, he has to thrown in a few new pieces of info so we associate them with the truth we now think we know.
There's your tree idea.
>>
>>71311066
>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and went on to become the first Sith. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.

I just don't understand how everything can keep getting worse. Why are modern films and shows so creatively bankrupt?
>>
>>71320277
Because OP's lying to us. _________________________________________________
>>
>>71311066

*movies opens with lukes hand floating in space*
>>
>>71315530
I don't like this picture, it looks like she is a vampire or something
>>
File: 1233737844.jpg (362 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1233737844.jpg
362 KB, 1600x1200
>>71320372
>>
File: episode-8-tree.jpg (326 KB, 962x612) Image search: [Google]
episode-8-tree.jpg
326 KB, 962x612
>>71311066
>A
>FUCKING
>TREE
>>
>>71320827
Still not buying it.
>>
>>71311066
>Luke is not Rey's father.

Well this doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>71311332
>>71311066
>Snoke is apparently the first Sith, the boy who murdered the his sister, which would technically make him Rey's brother.
what a terrible way to expand the mythos. i think i give up.
>>
>>71311066
>Ahch-To

ACT II

fuck this franchise.
>>
File: sad frog really.jpg (33 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
sad frog really.jpg
33 KB, 251x242

Fuck this. First Anakin was Jesus (dude virginal birth lmao) and now we get Cain and Abel.
>>
Fucking Disney you ruined the franchise. The movies were shit already but they were bearable. Now Disney is adding their stupid disneyfication magic to the movies and appealing to the lowest denominator of society. Something Lucas didn't do as well even though his intention was money.
>>
>>71321029
holy shit
>>
>>71321170
>now we get Cain and Abel
And a little of Adam and Eve thrown in their.
>>
>>71321170
It's a little Jesus with Rey, too.
>The Chosen One dies and has risen again
>>
File: 1337804937978.gif (1 MB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
1337804937978.gif
1 MB, 215x250
>Force tree
>>
>>71321029

Kekkekekkekellel
>>
>>71321172
Disney failed to understand that the more they explain about the Force, the less interesting it becomes. Even Lucas dropped the midichlorian bullshit after the universally negative reaction to it.
>>
>>71311066
>defeat the Sith
except they were when palpatine was thrown down an elevator shaft

All these rumors all 100% bullshit like rogue one
>>
>>71321534
Snoke is still alive, he's clearly a Sith
>>
>>71311066
>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and went on to become the first Sith.
That's Naruto
>>
>>71321604
Didn't one of the main producers or Jew Jew say he wasn't?
I remember someone saying something like
>He's just a bad guy who wants power
>>
File: 1.jpg (317 KB, 962x660) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
317 KB, 962x660
>>71321534

you sure about that 100%?
>>
I refuse to believe this

But the sad part is that Disney's canon is so ass and cant figure out any new canon that isnt a complete half-assed ripoff, that I wouldnt be surprised if this turned out to be true
>>
>>71321656
>trusting Jew Jew

Right, just like he said Khan wasn't in Star Trek Into Darkness
>>
>>71321458
Disney doesn't do a lot of market research. They run with the brand name and hope for the best.
>>
>>71321719
I'm not sure it was him.
I want to say it was Lawrence Kasdan, but I'm probably wrong.
>>
>>71321654
All they need now is a magical eye.
>>
>>71321905
Maybe it was Pablo.
>>
>>71321656
>He's just a bad guy who wants power
>That inexplicably looks shrivelled up and white as fuck, similar to Palpy dearest in Sith Mode
>Is also recalling Kylo to finish his "training" (he must be teaching the young chap gardening, so Kylo can build a little get away and work off the stress)
>Totally not a Sith Lord
What does J.J. think we are? The Jedi Council?
>>
>>71321905
Either way, it's still bullshit to believe them. They want to "shock" the audience.
>>
>>71321980
That's exactly who it was.
Pablo fucking Hidalgo.
Can never remember that fucker's name.

>>71321997
Kek

>>71322018
You're not wrong.
But like >>71321980 said, it was Hidalgo.
He's a little more trustworthy.
>>
>>71321458
>Even Lucas dropped the midichlorian bullshit

>Reanimating midichlorians to save Padme was Anakin's main motivation for turning to the dark side

I wish you were right, senpai
>>
So its like the Dragon Reborn. Snoke is the Shadow and Rey is the Dragon, reborn again and again in a perpetual war with the shadow. Difference faces/etc. each time but same essence. The shadow/dark side endures in one form because its more concerned with the material world and has discovered some measure of immortality.
>>
>>71311066
If this is true i swear to god I get up mid movie and say fuck this movie and leave.
>>
>>71322292
No you won't.
>>
File: Final_Prophecy_Japanese_art.jpg (106 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Final_Prophecy_Japanese_art.jpg
106 KB, 800x600
>>71311066
OP just compiled all the "leaks" known so far. However after seeing them all together, it really makes hope none of this is real. Disney will effectively kill the franchise in time if this is what hey have to give.

If the "leaks" are true, I'd rather they had just use or rehash the NJO plot, instead.

I'd take the Vong 10x over this abrahamic-inspired force crap.
>>
>>71322141
Well, Sheev said he could manipulate the Force itself to create life, I don't think he mentioned midichlorians at all. Or maybe he did, I can't remember exactly what he said.
>>
>>71321604
Snoke is NOT a Sith. The Sith are destroyed. Anakin wiped them out. Snoke and Kylo Ren are Dark siders not Sith. the Sith is a belief spread from teacher to student. No real Holocrons or books. Just passing knowledge down to their students to make them stronger. They learned their lesson after getting doubled teamed by the Old Republic, Jedi and themselves thousands of years before the movies.

>>71321657
Yes.

The tree rumors came after it was revealed not before. Also it breaks lore severely. See Mortis arc in Clone Wars and Yoda's arc in season 6.
>>
As long as Rey is not related to Luke.
>>
>>71322363
The Plagueis book talks a lot a about midi-chlorians. It is as canon and established in the lore as you can get.
>>
>>71322426
Oh yeah, and what if it turns out that Snoke is Darth Plagueis? Then he is a Sith.
>>
>>71322324
I fucking will and record it and past on /v/ to prove it. I hope it does not come to that though.
>>
>>71322141
>midichlorian bullshit

I still don't understand why people get upset about this. They are not the Force. Not even the Jedi know exactly what they are or how they really work.
>>
>>71322363

It was when he was telling the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise. Palpatine said he was so powerful that he could manipulate the midichlorians to create life.

So when Anakin was foreseeing Padme's death, he saw that tale as his hope to save her.
>>
>>71311066
>>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and went on to become the first Sith. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.
>>Anakin was the Chosen One, but was corrupted by Palpatine and spent years serving the Dark Side before being redeemed by Luke and bringing balance to the Force. However, it is is disarray once again, and Rey is the next Chosen One.
So this will explain why she is such a fucking mary sue? Jesus kill me.
I hope Trump wins, he will stop this.
>>
>>71311066
So the first six movies were literally pointless.

Cool. Cool cool cool.
>>
>>71322537
>Snoke is Darth Plagueis

That's not possible. He was killed in his sleep by Sidious. You really think he wouldn't have covered all his bases knowing how powerful he was? Also, Snoke isn't a Muun.
>>
>>71320315
In a perfect world, that's what I would believe.

I have less and less faith in the industry, though.
>>
>>71322586
Because Lucas didn't think it through, and wanted to science away the Force because he wanted to feel smart, the dialogue in Ep 1 made it sound like the force came from midichlorians.

The explanation was saved when material released after specified then as a mysterious conduit of the force. That, I think, makes the science part more bearable, as they can biologically see force sensitivity, but not ruin the mystery of it.
>>
File: 1466302185470.png (1 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1466302185470.png
1 MB, 1200x675
>>71311066

>Long ago, the Galaxy lived in harmony. Then everything changed when the Empire struck back . Only the chosen one master of the force, could stop them. But when the world needed them most, they vanished. 30 years have passed when I discovered the new chosen one, a force sensitive named Rey. And although her connection with the force is great, she still has a lot to learn before she's ready to save anyone. But I believe Rey can save the Universe.
>>
Jedi tree = Holy tree from Garden of Eden
>>
>>71322711
How do we know that wasn't Snoke as a Force Ghost? If the Jedi can do it, why can't the Sith?
>>
>>71317150
Smoke clearly doesn't give a shit about galactic politics. He's after something else. He had his First Order goons blow up the Republic because they got in the way of finding Luke Skywalker
>>
>>71319356
Force Ghosts have only ever shown up to talk to people who knew them while they were alive.
Leia, who was force sensitive, couldn't see the ghosts while Luke was looking at them.

So for Rey to see them is ridiculous.

Also, Rey being unrelated to ANYONE is stupid because star wars is and always has been about familial legacy.
>>
>>71322711
Wait
wait
wait
dude
what if
now stay with me on this
what
stay with me
what if
and i'm just saying
what if he
what if he lied about killing his master
>>
>>71311066
>>71311332
this reads like fan fiction.
sw is oficially ded for me
fuck you disney.
>>
>>71322904
welcome to Sith ideology 101
>>
>>71322778
>the dialogue in Ep 1 made it sound like the force came from midichlorians
No it didn't:
>They constantly speak to us telling us the will of the force
>>
Why do I get the feeling more and more each passing day that the end of this will be Rey and Kylo hooking up, and being some yin yang dark side light side love match made in force heaven bullshit.
>>
File: thrawn.jpg (59 KB, 416x467) Image search: [Google]
thrawn.jpg
59 KB, 416x467
Imagine if the movies had been just the Thrawn trilogy but with a better ending
>>
>>71323176

I wouldn't out it passed Disney to ship Ben and Rey.

Or Finn and Poe.
>>
>>71323329
Even the best of the EU wasn't that good
>>
File: 1466999397737.png (24 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
1466999397737.png
24 KB, 954x539
>>71323176
reylo
>>
>>71323176
>enemies to lovers

Well Lucas did it with Luke and that redhead.
>>
>>71322778
>wanted to science away the Force
>dialogue in Ep 1 made it sound like the force came from midichlorians.
It was explained that they were a simple conduit to the Force. Not the Force. Qui-Gon explicitly says this.
>"Midi-chlorians are microscopic life-forms that reside within the cells of all living things and communicate with the Force"
>"Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force"
Of course fans misunderstood this and it was explained a bit more in Yoda's TCW arc. even then the Force laughs at yoda for not understanding what they do.

>ruin the mystery of it.
But they NEVER did. It made more questions. We know there are two parts of the Force. The Cosmic and the living Force. The midlchorians are the middle man. The Jedi have a very basic understanding of it. Even the Force priests question why the Jedi would even give the midlchorians an identity when they dont even know what they are
>>
>>71323329
>be disney
>diversify cast due to a concept that would be irrelevant in the galaxy
>not even aliens or a fucking blue human
>>
File: wicked withc of the west.jpg (77 KB, 821x822) Image search: [Google]
wicked withc of the west.jpg
77 KB, 821x822
>>71311066
>the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and went on to become the first Sith. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.
>>
>>71323463
>Implying Disney's """""canon"""" is better

"Muh Vong" is not an argument because everyone agrees its shit, probably even better with this leaked shit
>>
>>71322876
It's canon that the Sith cannot be Force ghosts. To be a Force Ghost you have be fully selfless and understand yourself. The Sith cannot do this because they are selfish and greedy. It's why they're terrified of death.
>>
>>71323541

Yes well done George, well done George

HOWEVER

Maybe you shouldn't have assigned a fucking number to midichlorians "He's got more than YODA!!!!!" and people wouldn't have made the DBZ power level comparisons from it.
>>
>>71311066
Anakin did bring balance to the force, though. There's no "corruption" about it. At the end of his life there was zero siths and one kinda-but-not-really jedi. That's about zero force users. You can't really get any more balanced than that.
>>
>>71323656
>It's canon that the Sith cannot be Force ghosts.

From where?
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 600x599
Call me when they have humanphobic centauress Lusa in it.
>>
>>71323463
it's not like the new trilogy is great either.
>>
>>71323715

What he means to say is that it was EU canon and has yet to be reintroduced into current canon.
>>
>>71323657
>DBZ power level comparisons
Only morons who don't understand star wars believe this. They are not a measurement of power. they are a measurement of force sensitivity. Did you know Obi-wan actually had a very low count? But he's considered one of the best Jedi masters on the council?
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 620x412
>>71322636
>>
>>71323778

>implying the chironians will ever come back

Wishful thinking there m8
>>
>>71311066
anakin already fulfilled the prophecy by killing everyone
>>
>>71311332
>by cutting off Phasma's arm.
>Phasma is the one who gets their arm cut off
>not Rey for P O T T E R Y and to show that she's not infallible
>>
>>71323798
It was not EU canon, faggot.
>>
File: My Dreams v2.png (463 KB, 300x914) Image search: [Google]
My Dreams v2.png
463 KB, 300x914
I need a qt asian actress for Jan, help me cast her.
>>
>>71323923

Yes, it was. Sith spirits only ever appeared in the EU.

Marka Ragnos, you pleb
>>
>>71323939
Yes
No
No
Olivia Munn kek
>>
File: 1461159401429.png (270 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
1461159401429.png
270 KB, 500x276
>>71323910
>>not Rey for P O T T E R Y and to show that she's not infallible
>Actually thinking Disney will harm their new princess
>>
>>71323939
Dont worry anon we're gonna get carbon copy replacements to make Disney's canon look somehow independent and not a total rip off, just like Darth Caedus - I mean - Kylo Ren
>>
but like... do Rey and Kylo fuck out of sheer love?
>>
File: 1463693324548.png (150 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
1463693324548.png
150 KB, 500x205
>Cull the EU because it's shit
>Introduce new shitty lore
So this is the power of pottery.
>>
>>71323988
That's not what you said though.
You said the EU canon was that Sith couldn't be ghosts and that's bs.

Freedon Nadd is another great example of a sith ghost
>>
>>71323176
You know after some leaks of Rey changing her feelings I'm starting to think that too.
>>
>>71312790
You people are fucking impossible. It's the same and you bitch.

They try something new and you bitch. Just accept you aren't a Star Wars fan anymore.
>>
>>71323715
George Lucas, Dave Filoni and Lucasfilm's storygroup.

>"That’s the important thing that I would bring up. Sith don’t live on after death; that doesn’t happen. So, that’s kind of your big clue that that instigation, Bane’s apparition, those are things (and the priestesses say as much) they’ve been in control of, and have brought into being, much like the Father on Mortis brought things into being, different states of reality."

>>71323798
No, it was never EU canon. the EU fucked up understanding Force ghosts. We had Palpatine die 3 times and come back then we had sith ghosts popping up from the grave. It's fixed now in canon.
>>
>>71324040
That'll be in IX.
>>
>>71313778
It's actually not.
>>
>>71322636
Trump will sign on as a producer, slap Trump University logos all over the jedi treehouse, have Emo Ren's quarters redecorated in gaudy imitation-gold-plated faux-neo-classical architecture, then declare bankruptcy when the thing flops and refuse to give you a refund on your pre-ordered $800 VIP popcorn-and-a-blowjob tickets that never arrived in the mail.
>>
>>71324233
i'm down.
>>
>>71323824
Is it possible to raise your count?
>>
>>71324101

Sith Spirits are not Force Ghosts.

They are tied to specific things, like Karness Muur's amulet or the temples on Yavin 4.

Force Ghosts are free, Sith Spirits are trapped, and are not really true personalities, more like concentrated emotions.

Sith CANNOT become Force Ghosts.
>>
>>71324261
>literally cramming every available buzzword to derail the thread over you getting butthurt at the word of Trump
You are bad at this
>>
>>71319614
>Honestly. The chosen one stuff probably should have been left alone. That was Anakin's thing. And how often does this balance need restoring?

Think Last Airbender and Korra
>>
>>71324169
>We had Palpatine die 3 times and come back then we had sith ghosts popping up from the grave. It's fixed now in canon.

He died in Episode 6 and came back in a clone body once. ONCE.
>>
>>71324150
Kinda the same but not really.
The jump the shark moment is when you pull a lucas and try to pin-down exactly what the force is, as they're doing here.

They should just leave what the force is ambiguous and take a page from episode 5 and the EU. Simply claim this tree is one of many focal points for the force.
>>
>>71311066
>>71311332
>Luke becomes so angry he destroys a mountain with the Force.
that's something i'd like to see
>Captain Phasma is trying to r-
Stop pushing Phasma. No one likes Phasma.
>>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree, and that its powers were first harnessed by two siblings, a boy and a girl. The power corrupted the boy, who murdered his sister and went on to become the first Sith. The girl became one with the Force, assembled the Jedi order, and has been reincarnating throughout the centuries in both male and female form. Each incarnation is the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force.
sounds stupid
>Snoke is apparently the first Sith
sounds really fucking stupid.
>>
>>71323434
Nah, it sounds like the whole reason for introducing the tran girl is for Finn to have a fallback love interest.
Poe is sounding like he's becoming the princess leia character in everything BUT romance.
>>
>>71317150

What happened to the Rule of Two? Is that just ignored now?
>>
>>71324305
I always thought it'd be cool to have a story where some dude gets Weapon X'd into being the single most powerful Force user ever.

You'd have to make it so that it hurts him physically when he uses the Force, otherwise he'd be unstoppable.
>>
>>71324344
Where is that stated in the EU?
Thinking back on all the interactions between sith ghosts and people in the EU, you seem to be correct but I still need some direct citations or the like.
>>
>>71324526

Rule of Two is a prequel invention and thus non-canon to the sequel trilogy, as it ignores all the events of episodes 1-3.
>>
>>71324462
I wouldn't be surprised if they have a line implying Poe has a boyfriend.
>>
>>71323824
but they are actually a measure of power potential
that's what force sensitivity is.
Obi-Wan was considered one of the best masters not because of his power, but because of his skill, which only comes with intelligence and training.
>>
>>71324402
I remember him having many clones but they deteriorated when his spirit was inside them due to the immense dark side power he had.
>>
>>71324377
>tears splashing the keys as you hope clumsy sarcasm will hide your rage
Feelz bad man
>>
>>71323939
Mister Foreman has played so many villains, I realize.
>>
>>71311066
We naruto now
>>
>>71322908
Kylo is already there as a Skywalker and I doubt both Luke and Leia are going to bite it. Rey will be a contrast to Kylo and his obsession with his bloodline and go on the whole "find your own family even if they're not blood related" path.
>>
>>71324704
>N-No u

K, keep crying over dumb shit that no one except you cares about
>>
>>71324552
>Where is that stated in the EU?

It's never directly stated. They don't talk about the ghosts/spirits in Star Wars like it's Ghostbusters, where they start throwing out psuedo-science. Star Wars never explicitly defined what IS and IS NOT a ghost, so all we have are repeating examples of contextual evidence supporting claims.

The fact is, nearly every time a Sith Spirit existed, it was tied to a specific location or artifact and was constantly attempting to return to life, either through possession or resurrection. The tombs in KoToR, Ragnos in Jedi Academy, the Muur Talisman, Exar Kun on Yavin 4, Dathka Graush and his crystal heart are all examples of this, and there are more. They were not free spirits like Obi-Wan, Yoda and redeemed Anakin.
>>
>>71320245
Like what that "leaker" for FFXV did and seemingly EVERYONE outside of 4chan believes it.

Normies see these "leaks" and freak the fuck out thinking they're 100% real.
>>
>>71324858
You're right.
I never noticed the link between the sith spirits before. Even though the EU isn't canon it's nice to know we can still learn new things. Cheers anon
>>
>>71323176
They're fucking Revan and Bastila Shan. No matter what Pablo says there are too many similarities there even in design. Bet they'll even have the bond shit too.
>>
File: phoar.jpg (24 KB, 317x285) Image search: [Google]
phoar.jpg
24 KB, 317x285
>muh chosen one
>muh destiny
>muh ancient evil
>>
>>71324589
That's almost guaranteed at this point after the fan reaction. It's a tiny thing that will make a ton of people act like it's the most awesome and progressive thing ever. There will be multiple articles about it.

Then soon will come the backlash that they didn't make him fuck Finn and accusations of cowardice because Disney didn't make Stormpilot real.
>>
>>71324825
>N-no one even cares about this but you!
>I'll keep posting until you realize that!!!
Let it out anon. Better now than in november.
>>
>>71324978
>No matter what Pablo says there are too many similarities there even in design.

I still can't believe he expected people to believe the crew were not aware of them when developing Kylo and Rey.
>>
>>71324935
Dude, I even did it once to a handful of Youtubers.
Back before Black Ops 3 came out, about 14 or 15 months ago, I wrote two paragraphs detailing the ins and outs of the "next cod game" just to see how many people would bite.

Fucking.
Everyone.
Did.

To this day people say it was real, just because a few of the things I wrote happened to come true.

tl;dr
People will believe anything you tell them, m8.
>>
>>71323656

There are multiple instances of sith lords becoming force ghosts. Exar Kun was a force ghost long after he died and so was Marka Ragnos.
>>
>>71324823
but this still doesn't explain A) why rey was meant to have a british accent (the only other people with british accents are the empire and of course obi-wan and dooku in the previous movies)
Or also B) why rey had a fighter pilot doll and a xwing helmet

Rey's parents matter. Or at least ONE of them will.

I'm suspecting she might turn out to be Poe's long lost sister or something, for pottery.
>>
>>71325113
I'd be very surprised if nobody on the crew was aware of a pretty well known Star Wars game and its main characters. I'm definitely not buying it.
>>
>>71325109
No one cares, theres a nice place where you can go
>>>/pol/
>>
>>71324978
KOTOR revan or TOR revan?
Heck I don't even need to ask, ren's obviously TOR revan.
>>
>>71325071
I can see it happening while the other side of will accuse them of not supporting an interracial ship and of misogyny against Tran's character.
>>
>>71324948

It's alright. We'll never really know now, since the new canon is going in entirely different directions.
>>
>>71324650
>measure of power potential
Only for the Sith. The Jedi do not use power potential as you describe. The Force isn't about shooting lighting from your hands or crippling people. It's about understanding it and respecting it. Your sensitivity depends on this. its all about that symbiotic connection not who can jump higher or who can blow up mountains.
>>
>>71325187
Some probably were, but the question is whether the big wigs were aware. Some stupid cameraman knowing isn't going to affect anything.
>>
>>71325268
>Only for the Sith.
Canon source of Sith measuring power potential with midichlorians?
>The Jedi do not use power potential as you describe.
Canon source to cite that they do not?
>The Force isn't about shooting lighting from your hands or crippling people. It's about understanding it and respecting it.
Canon source citing this, considering Palpatine can in fact shoot lightning out of this hands?
>Your sensitivity depends on this. its all about that symbiotic connection not who can jump higher or who can blow up mountains.
Canon source to cite on this? Because this is never directly stated nor implied.
>>
>>71325172
That was only from the Expanded Universe. It cannot and will not happen in new canon.
>>
>>71325185
Don't fall into the trap of reading too hard into these things in Disney Star Wars. It might just be as simple as Daisy Ridley's American accent sucking so they just let her keep her British one to make things easier.

The Poe sister thing was debunked. I can't remember how but it was.

I wouldn't be all that surprised if Rey's lineage doesn't matter simply because that's a twist in itself. Who didn't immediately think she was Luke's kid or at least the kid of someone important?
>>
>>71325268
what?
What you said makes no sense.
It's power potential for jedi and sith. Of course it is, how could it not?
What you're describing is just that power isn't the most important thing to being a *good* jedi.

It's like those idiotic "who's stronger" arguments where people start saying that the guy capable of winning is the stronger.
That's not what strength means.

That's not what power means.
>>
>>71322908
>Leia, who was force sensitive, couldn't see the ghosts while Luke was looking at them.

No, they only showed up for people who were already in tune with the force. Rey is already a jedi guardian level 43 by now, so they could write that in no problem.
>>
>>71325261
Is FinnRey dead now?
>>
>>71325187
I'm sorry, but my whole family are star wars fans, with some of them seeing the originals.
We're also big time gamers and have played probably 75% of star wars games out there.
I'm the only one of us who knows who Revan is and it's because of this board.

He's an obscure character, sorry.

>>71325209
This guy even mentions TOR. I played TOR for months, and I had no idea Revan was in it.
>>
>>71324566

It doesn't ignore episodes 1-3, they are still canon. Snoke being the first sith would break the rule of two.
>>
>>71325447
How did luke know that the young anakin ghost was vader?
>>
>>71325589
>He's an obscure character, sorry.

Only to entry-level Star Wars fans.

>We're also big time gamers and have played probably 75% of star wars games out there.
>my whole family
>big time gamers
>75% of star wars games

Battlefront is not 75%, Anon.

I bet you've never even played Republic Commando.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160513-155232.jpg (594 KB, 1425x2102) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160513-155232.jpg
594 KB, 1425x2102
>>71325553
Very dead.

It's cute though.
>>
>>71325589
I'd expect more extensive knowledge from the writers and crew of a new Star Wars trilogy than some random family of fans. This personal story means nothing.
>>
>>71325553
Not quite, but one foot in the grave. Same with Rey Skywalker after Bloodline unless Luke is the worst dad in the galaxy.
>>
>>71325589

>shit that never happened
>>
>>71325675
Not him but the only star wars games I haven't played are the kinect dance game, bounty hunter featuring Jango, and TOR.
>>
File: 1465437929148.jpg (38 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
1465437929148.jpg
38 KB, 460x415
>>71325109
Congratulations. The wall just got 10 feet higher.
>>
>>71325339
I'm sure Kathleen Kennedy knows. Doesn't she like approve shit or something?
>>
>>71325676
Wow. If those Reylo fucks were right all along I'm going to laugh my ass off in the theater. The internet meltdown is going to be incredible.
>>
>>71325778
Yeah but does she actually absorb the info or does she just flip through them, giving them a quick once over before picking little tidbits she thinks will make them money.

TOR put an end to all things Revan and it was never truly canon to Star Wars beyond being tied into the KOTOR games. TOR shat on and retconed established Sith lore anyway and is a flop.
>>
>>71325635
For over twenty years it was old anakin. Then lucas decided to vandalize his own films.

I suppose you could write something in along the lines of the "ghosts" actually being within the force-user's mind and not truly visible, but being represented that way on screen so the audience can see through the force-user's eyes.
>>
>>71325386
>Canon source of Sith measuring power potential with midichlorians
The canon book Tarkin explains this a bit as it serves as a semi-sequel to Darth Plagiues. They were using midchlorian based experiments. And it's stated throughout canon the Sith only care of power and increasing it. That was the entire purpose of the Clone Wars and Empire. It enhanced Sidious's powers.

>Canon source to cite that they do not?
Uh, the Jedi code.

>Canon source citing this, considering Palpatine can in fact shoot lightning out of this hands?
Are you assuming being a Force user is solely about shooting lighting and killing people?

>Canon source to cite on this?
The Phantom Meance, Attack of the Clones, revenge of the Sith, A New Hope, Empire strikes back, return of the jedi. If you want specifics, see The Clone War's Mortis arc and Yoda's destiny in season 6.

>
>>
>>71325967
Taking influence from something has nothing to do with whether it's canon or not. It can even be obscure. I can see how some people see influence of Revan and Bastila in Kylo Ren and Rey. And I wouldn't put it past Disney to be that lazy based on TFA.
>>
>>71325983
When we say canon, do we mean EU "canon" or Disney canon?

Is Tarkin and Darth Plageius disney or lucas?
>>
>>71319458
YOU!
>>
>>71326052
You've got a point. They turned Jan Ors into the protag of Rogue One and she's pretty obscure.
I wouldn't put it past them to turn the blonde pilot from the Force Unleashed games into a main character at some point.
>>
>>71325406
apparently the voice coach for Boyega and Ridley was given instruction to make Boyega sound american, but for Ridley, who's british, to speak with a *different* british accent.
That heavily implies that her accent will be an indicator of her origin or lineage. (origin if it's simply her being from one Coruscant, and lineage if she's related to anyone that speaks that way)
I'm not versed enough to know what the difference is between the two british accents though
>>
>>71311066
>Luke reveals to Rey that the Force comes from an ancient tree

that's the plot of final fantasy 5

fkn plagiarists
>>
>>71326084
Canon. Not Expanded universe.

Tarkin is canon but Plageius is not. However, Tarkin was created by the same author and there are many events, references and characters from that book in Tarkin.
>>
>>71326315
Are they worth a read IYO?
>>
>>71326219
>That heavily implies that her accent will be an indicator of her origin or lineage.
Or it indicates that her native accent was deemed too heavy and they wanted finn to just be good ol American comedic relief.

Not mocking you, just saying that JJ and Disney aren't known for deep thinking.
>>
>>71326345
Tarkin is literally the only good "canon" book Disney spewed out
>>
>>71311066

Isn't this basically Naruto/Adam&Eve mixed with Cain & Abel?
>>
>>71326456
Bloodline isn't awful.
>>
>>71326479
Pablo Hidalgo destroyed these rumors in a pretty unsubtle way. If you believe him.
>>
>>71315821
So Aya Brea is a Jedi Knight?
>>
>>71326345
Some people call Tarkin boring but I enjoyed it. There are entire chapters dedicated to his childhood and past experiences. Some good bits like Vader and Tarkin broing it up because Palptine forced them together. Anakin/Vader was still pissed at him for Ahoska's trial case.. But I recommend it.

>>71326456
Tarkin, Lost Stars, and Lords of the Sith are the best books so far. I really couldnt get into A New Dawn tthough
>>
>>71325963
T-triggered
>>
>>71325983

lol you fuckin nerd
>>
>>71311066
>>71311332
holy shit they should have stuck to being overglorified remasters.
>>
>>71326673
>anonymous image board dedicated to Japanese anime

Did every user here start out as a weeaboo?
>>
>>71325983
>Canon source to cite that they do not?
>Uh, the Jedi code.

Not proof. Entire post invalidated.
>>
>>71325675
Just a few of what I've played
Empire Strikes Back (Atari)
NES Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, their Super Counterparts and Super Return of the Jedi
Dark Forces
Jedi Knight
Jedi Outcast
Shadows of the Empire
That aweful star wars racer game
About half the lego star wars games
Masters of Teras Kasi
2 hours of KoToR (which means I had only ever seen Revan's name, not Revan himself)
and then plenty of TOR
And then several others that weren't really worth my memories.
The only people I know who actually played and enjoy KoToR are people who don't really consider themselves big star wars fans. They were just fans of that game genre.
>>
>>71325635
Takin this kek to the bank.
>>
>>71325736
Yes, I'm sure most 28-40 year olds that saw the original trilogy in theaters owned an xbox and played RPGs with bad mechanics.
>>
>>71326843
>I didn't watch the movies
>>
>>71325635
Luke would have to be clinically retarded not to recognize his dad. it's the same person, the age is different by 20 years.

This is an audience complaint.
>>
CITATION
FUCKING
NEEDED
>>
>>71312790
>2025-2030: "LMAO THE FORCE ISN'T EVEN REAL"
>>
>>71327333
Bullshit.
By that logic he should've known leia was his sister the first time they met.
>>
Where did these leaks even fucking come from?
Some twitter user or something?
>>
>>71324169
>"That’s the important thing that I would bring up. Sith don’t live on after death; that doesn’t happen. So, that’s kind of your big clue that that instigation, Bane’s apparition, those are things (and the priestesses say as much) they’ve been in control of, and have brought into being, much like the Father on Mortis brought things into being, different states of reality."
I always thought they were buttfucking retarded. The EU truly was superior to them in many ways. Why do only those communist Jedi retards get ghosts? That means that Han Solo doesn't get an afterlife, and neither does 99% of the galaxy. It's just stupid and makes no sense.
>>
>>71327492
the point the other anon was making was that he had seen his dad's face when he took off the helmet, so he would recognize his young dad's face.
Just because the actors don't look alike doesn't mean the character doesn't. 20 years rarely makes someone unrecognizable.
Hell I'm in my thirties and if someone that knows me suddenly saw a picture of me from 20 years ago, they'd immediately recognize it was me, and that's as a child.
>>
>>71323329
This
>>
>>71327799
>Why do only those communist Jedi retards get ghosts?
They don't. You have to learn a very specific set of teachings to become a Force ghost. No one automatically just becomes a ghost.
>>
>>71327859
Yes and my point is that he couldn't have recognized his father from 20 years ago if he'd never seen him young.

Twins have uncanny bond, yet he couldn't even discern his fucking sister when they first met. There is no reason he should've recognized his young father, which just points to how much of a dickhead lucas is for swapping them.

If Jedi only become force ghosts then he should've remained old due to being redeemed prior to his death.

It is illogical in every regard that anakin is young and luke recognized him.
>>
>>71328093
Didn't qui-gon teach it to yoda and obiwan as a ghost himself?

Qui-gon was grey which means he might've learnt it through unorthodox teachings, maybe the sith.
>>
>>71326885
>2 hours of KoToR (which means I had only ever seen Revan's name, not Revan himself)
and then plenty of TOR

just kill yourself lad
>>
>>71327859
Vaders face was all fucked by the end of Return of the Jedi
>>
>>71328093
I preferred the EU version. Everyone got ghosts and your fate was dependent on what you did while alive. Sith couldn't become "one" with the Force, and always remained ghosts in their tombs, either reliving their lives or moments of death forever, or in constant regret. Even non-Force sensitives. It also raises the question of why there is "immortality" in the first place in the "new EU", if it can only be given by a bunch of weird and unexplained things in masks.
>>
>>71328179
>Yes and my point is that he couldn't have recognized his father from 20 years ago if he'd never seen him young.
What? Reread what I just said
it's very easy to recognize a young version of someone.
Have you never played the "guess that celebrity high school yearboook photo" game?

>Twins have an uncanny bond
Identical ones far more than fraternal, and since they're fraternal, they don't have to share features. There's no reason he would have recognized her, but at the same time she DOES say "I know, somehow I've always known" so they did have *some* inkling of a connection, but since neither KNEW they had a sibling, it didn't click. The moment Luke *knew* he had a sister, he guessed it was Leia.

>he should have remained old
since he wore robes that he wasn't wearing at the time of death (or ever) it's pretty obvious the ghosts are created by the jedi's self-image. How the fuck would Anakin know what he himself looked like in non-vader form.

The logical thing would have been for him to just be in black robes with a bald old man head, but the entire point that lucas was trying to convey was that anakin returned to his *former* self, so that's why it first became the jedi form and then later the young form.

But mostly, your complaint that you can't recognize someone you know who's 45-50 as their 25 year old self is silly.
>>
>>71328824
It'd be silly if it was logically plausible and it isn't. There is no reason he should identify anakin as vader. Vader looked nothing like his young self and luke never saw his young self.

Anakin knows what he looks like without a mask because he removes it. Did you forget the scene where I believe it was piett walks in on vader having his helmet lowered onto his head?

Luke and Leia suspected something so yes that's solid.

Lucas fucked that up. Anakin was always flip-flopping between light and dark and young anakin, his "former" self, fell to the dark side. Vader was a sith yet became his "former" self by being redeemed and coming back to the light. Unless lucas was insinuating that when vader died he was still a sith, he should've remained as the old guy because that was the last time he was light.
>>
File: 1459640933799.jpg (25 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
1459640933799.jpg
25 KB, 300x293
>>71311066
>revealing the origins of the Force

Dumb fucks. The thing that made ANH so good was the sense of mystery and adventure
>>
>>71328824
>>71329205
Nothing in the series establishes if Luke is one of those people that can recognize faces at the drop of a hat or if he's gifted with a remarkable penchant for names. All we have is old anakin being replaced with young anakin for no reason, which makes no sense internally or externally.
>>
>>71317603
>So they're siblings but aren't Adam and Eve lovers?
>Leia kisses Luke
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>71329205
>Vader looked nothing like his young self
because this isn't Captain America Civil War.
They're not using the same actor and using advanced CGI to make him younger
they're using another actor.
It's a movie for fuck's sake.

>anakin knows what he looks like without a mask because he removes it
only if there are mirrors or cameras there.
>>
>>71329333
what? It's not something special.
Go ask to see your dad's high school yearbook photo and see if you recognize him.
Or, like I said before, google a celebrity's high school year book photo.
>>
>>71329404
>because this isn't Captain America Civil War.
>They're not using the same actor and using advanced CGI to make him younger
>they're using another actor.
>It's a movie for fuck's sake.

No shit.
It was fine the way it was.

>only if there are mirrors or cameras there.
Who knows, there could've been.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.