[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (345 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
345 KB, 2560x1600
I enjoyed avatar. This movie made me love going to the cinema. The experience was great. I'm looking forward to watching the sequels, are you?

Also, what other movies are you looking forward to watching with your friends and family?
>>
>>63011064

>Quaritch was a human clone of himself

>Quaritch uploaded his conscious into a navi before dying

>The planet before humans got there was a civilization like ours except peaceful. After creating AI they lived a supreme Utopian dream eventually AI and Biology merged into one. Hence why you can plug into thing like animals. Weaver even says at one point it's like a neural network.

>humans have come back to co-exist or the last remnants of humanity begging for asylum, they do it and it all goes wrong

>that guy they were with traitors them

>Quaritch manages to get into Eywa take over the planet and use it as a weapon, controlling the beasts and everything

Yes! I am fucking hyped!
>>
abbot app
>>
>>63012198
Also just to folow up the technology is going to be on another level!

version 3.0 after the Warcraft movie and Camerons even going to push 60fps

Is there nothing he can't do?
>>
>>63012293
Even better, he is planning on changing the FPS between scenes depending on how fast things are moving. The rest of the movie can be as shit as it wants to be but it won't matter.

I wonder how many theaters will be able to accommodate that
>>
File: cameron destrots capeshit.webm (3 MB, 576x312) Image search: [Google]
cameron destrots capeshit.webm
3 MB, 576x312
JAMES CAMERON MADE THE 2 BEST SEQUELS IN HISTORY, TERMINATOR 2 AND ALIENS.

IF ANYONE CAN MAKE AVATER 2 A GREAT MOVIE, ITS BASED JAME CAMERON
>>
>>63012468
This!

This guy gets it
>>
>>63012387
what do you mean?! why would scenes matter?
>>
>>63011064
They aren't mammals. Why the fuck they have breasts?
>>
>>63012198
>eventually AI and Biology merged into one
This is more ancient evil shit, what you described is basically the plot of the last two Halo games.

Eywa already works because biology is full of complex processes on many scales, they just dialed it up to the size of a planet, there's no need to introduce AI into this franchise when the market's already saturated with it.
>>
>>63013928
>halo games
>games

fuck off back to v we're discusiing films here awith a proper narrative you fucking asperging faggot, plus halo was shit
>>
>>63013962
That's what I was getting at. You're plot points were shit because they've been done, very recently and everyone can see they were shit.

The last thing an Avatar sequel needs is to once again be easily equated to established stories and current tropes like AI and ancient evils. It has all the tools in its universe to create something fresh.
>>
>>63014225
EVery story ever created in film is taken from somewhere no one knows the halo story because its so fuckign convulted and shit

at least cvameron will make it interesting like he did the original avatar

people keep crying about how its been done bvefore so fuckign what?

its better than lall the actual fucking remakes we get at least there is some imagination and craftsmanship at fuckign work
>>
>>63012387
Is it certain that Cameron is going to use Trumball's Showscan technique? If so it will be fucking epic. 24FPS for slow scenes. Up to 120FPS for fast action. Bring it on!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.