[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hunt with David Attenborough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
Did you watch it yesterday? One of the best episodes.

THANK YOU, BASED DAVID
>>
Which will come first, Attenborough getting nabbed by Operation Yewtree or Attenborough dying?
>>
>>62977750

>sardine genocide
>deep sea nope
frigate bird/dorado bro-ops
>mpreg whales

Purty good
>>
File: david-attenborough-395913.jpg (40 KB, 590x432) Image search: [Google]
david-attenborough-395913.jpg
40 KB, 590x432
>The much-loved broadcaster and naturalist has set a new deep-sea diving record after plunging 1,000ft below sea level for a new documentary.

>Almost 60 years after his first scuba dive at Australia's Great Barrier Reef, Attenborough returned and managed to see parts of its flora and fauna which have never before been seen.

>The father-of-two was armed with a cameraman and Triton submersible pilot as he filmed one of three documentaries, which are set to be shown on BBC One over Christmas.

>Speaking of his latest experience, Attenborough told The Sunday Times: "There is no other one like [Triton], and it took me to a part of the reef which no human being has ever looked at before."

he is unstoppable
>>
>>62977812
The first time I saw that scene I was speechless and almost got a boner. It's just so good...
>>
>>62977842
>>62977836
>>62977812
>>62977787
link to torrent
>>
>>62977947
do you have an account on HDBits.org? they have all episodes
>>
>>62978172
is it free?
>>
File: 1337518146761.png (111 KB, 346x330) Image search: [Google]
1337518146761.png
111 KB, 346x330
>>62978216
private tracker
>>
>>62978272

nope.don't have an account. kickass doesn't have it,rutracker doesn't have it. where else?
>>
>>62978299
Your googlefu is pathetic, they're all posted on kat within hours of broadcast.
>>
File: p038lvjd.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
p038lvjd.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
>Sunday
>21:00
>Nowhere to Hide (Plains)

HYPE
>>
That cut to black before the polar bear greets the baby seal got me wondering...what's the most brutal thing that's ever been shown in one of Attenborough's docs? I mean, he could show the worst gore and get away with it, it's all nature after all.
>>
>>62978642
I think that scene where the mother elephant abandons the baby is pretty brutal emotionally.
People couldn't accept the fact that the crew can't interfere with nature.

Also,I remember the scenes of chimpanzees cannibalizing their rivals.
Also, that webm of the praying mantis eating a bee's face. don't know if that's attenborough but there's a lot of gore from hd nature clips in rekt threads on /gif/
>>
>tfw they redub these when they come over to burgerland and get some shit tier actor to do them instead of BASED DAVID
>>
>>62978937
they must ruin everything. why?
>>
>>62978642
I saw one where some hyenas thought it would be a good idea to fuck with a lion, and one of them got chased down and had half its face ripped off. Not joking, a big chunk of its head had been taken off and then the hyena was let go/escaped. It ran off and was otherwise fine, but no way it could have survived and must have been in terrible pain.
>>
>>
File: 1408819852021.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1408819852021.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
>>62978642
this is one of the worst things I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I

I fucking hate baboons
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.