[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elliot Gould
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Elliot Gould.jpg (21 KB, 317x338) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Gould.jpg
21 KB, 317x338
Elliot Gould
>>
>>71231261
hilarious in Life and Times of Time
>Dr. Fishman it's Stu!
>Stu...
>Yeah
>Stu...
>Yeah I'm Stu.
>You're Stu
>I'm Stu
>I know you. You wet your bed
>Yeah, I do, I did, I don't-
>You will.
>>
>>71231261
Great actor
Real asshole to work with
Eventually gets blackballed by Hollywood and no one casts him unless it's small parts

See kids , no matter how big a star you are you still need to be nice
>>
absolutely fantastic on the raymond chandler audiobooks

holy shit he has a good voice

great in
california split
the long goodbye
>>
>>71231345
I know he, Sutherland, and Altman had issues during MASH but then again Altman worked with Elliot a couple more times after that while Sutherland never did.

Then again Sutherland's a lot more famous than Elliot.
>>
Fine by me
>>
He was one of the New Wave darlings with Hoffman, Pacino, De Niro, etc. etc. but he really dropped off because of his shit attitude
>>
>>71231376
I wonder what he did that was so bad. I heard he was always stoned
>>
Goold?
>>
>>71231438
I know with MASH both Sutherland and Gould hated Altman and thought he was unprofessional and unqualified.
>>
>Gould was with Barbra Streisand in her prime.

heh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.