[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch this >one girl hooks up with the asshole chad jock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: breakfast-club.jpg (524 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
breakfast-club.jpg
524 KB, 2000x1334
>watch this
>one girl hooks up with the asshole chad jock
>the other girl hooks up with the asshole chad delinquent
>the normal guy gets nothing

Is there a better picture of women than this?
>>
>>71217931

>normal guy

Back then he was considered the biggest nerd possible. Times have changed.
>>
>they made the nerd do all the work too
>at least bad boy chad let him smoke some of his weed though
>he'll probably become a pothead now, because it was the only time he felt cool around the chads and stacies
>chads and stacies will ignore him when they go back to school, they said it themselves
>will turn into annoying beta pothead and lose all interest in science, math, college, and his future in a vain attempt to get back "in" with them
>will just be a nerdy pothead loser that everyone hates now.
>probably get arrested or some shit. all potential he once had is wasted because he'll never get a decent job
>>
>>71217931
Did that trigger you, /pol9k/?
>>
>movies cucks will never understand
>>
>>71217931
i watched this movie but could understand anything about it
the characters and dialogues were totally alien to me
>>
>normal guy
You mean the nerdy ass suicidal teen got nothing?
Sounds about right
>>
>>71217931
"normal"
You're such a delusional little anon
>>
OP you should check out >>>/r9k/
You'd fit right in
>>
>>71218065
>>71218087
>>71218265
>>71218308
>>71218324

Roasties detected
>>
>>71217931
>the normal guy gets nothing
You mean the frail, low confidence nerd?
Sounds like you're mad because the character you identify with didn't get a girl like your enemies, the jock and bad boy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.