[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True Detective Season 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 700.jpg (35 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
700.jpg
35 KB, 700x394
http://www.avclub.com/article/matthew-mcconaughey-and-nic-pizzolatto-might-be-pl-238660?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=feeds

Could it be any good?
>>
If Matt is coming back, bring back Colin he was the best part of S2

Together they can turn Pizzas writing into some semblance of what a person would say
>>
>>71196620
Actors love the sort of unnatural philosophical ramblings Pizza wrote
>>
>>71196585
It would need to be a new characters story arc, possibly with the same plot regarding the cult Rust and Marty investigated. This could happen because in the end of True Detective season 1, they admitted to no being able to catch all the bad guys, or even stopping the occult happenings.

Rust could potentially be drawn in to the broader aspect of the case again by this new character, seeming he was the one who broke the first.

It would require delicate finesse in order to write this story, and keep it interesting and mysterious, and I am simply not Pizzaman enough to predict this.
>>
>>71196729
Any continuation of season 1 would ruin the ending of season 1, and thus be inherently bad.

My proposal is they do a prequel about Rust's time undercover.
>>
>>71196585

please. I need more of season 1 memes
>>
>>71196585
Who gives a fuck. S1was as bad as S2, the only good thing about it was Daddario's tits.
>>
>>71197422
Huh, I thought all of /tv/ was in hivemind agreement that S1 was one of the greatest TV shows ever made
>>
>>71197422
wrong

but her tits are fucking fantastic tho
>>
>>71197458
He's from reddit like all the /got/ niggers that ruined /tv/
>>
File: laughing through the pain.gif (2 MB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
laughing through the pain.gif
2 MB, 352x264
>Rust coming back without Marty around to call him out on his bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 635x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 635x350
>>71197422
yea thank god for GoT its good af
>>
>>71197583
Could be a prequel like I said in >>71196848, back before Rust was a nihilistic wannabe philosopher.
>>
File: 1745cb43_762.jpg (41 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1745cb43_762.jpg
41 KB, 600x620
>IT'S LIKE BLUE BALLS OF THE HEART
What utter shit
>>
File: Martin_Hart_1995.jpg (86 KB, 472x576) Image search: [Google]
Martin_Hart_1995.jpg
86 KB, 472x576
>Rust?
>>
>>71198619
Is there a more based actor than Woody?
>>
>>71198833
>Executive Producer Woody Harrelson
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.