[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you sex or are you meat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
1. Who does she fuck?
2. What was the show about?
3. Do you wanna go to room 214 for some real lolita shit?
4. Did Ruby have black/painted nips?
5. If only Refn waited 2 years, so we could have seen naked Elle. He intentionally did not show her naked.

Also last time I'm watching a trailer for a Refn movie. It showed the entire movie.
>>
File: Elle-Fanning-HD-Wallpapers.jpg (612 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Elle-Fanning-HD-Wallpapers.jpg
612 KB, 3000x2000
Hello?
>>
All flash no substance, just like Only God Forgives. Really disappointed in him, he's shown that he can go the minimal route and still have a story that people can relate to (Drive), yet here it's literally other models chewing up and spitting out other models to stay on top like something out of a fucking newspaper comic strip.
>>
>>71187818

Protip:

He did not write "Drive"

He had a co-writer for "Bronson," it was based on a still-living real person and his memoirs, and Refn and Tom Hardy frequently had creative disputes on set that Refn didn't always win

Every time he writes it himself, it's disappointing. The "Pusher" films were good, but he wrote them in his native language, and he made them literally because he was DESPERATE for money, not because he was trying to make "art"

He's capable of great things, but he needs constraints. With total creative freedom, he just vanishes up his own ass and refuses to come out
>>
>>71187818
You either like it or you don't. There was just enough story for me. It reminded me a lot of Gaspar Noe's movies, he was clearly inspired by him. I believe they use the same cinematographer for their movies.
>>
Has Jena Malone (Ruby) been in any other good movies? Got a bit of a hate boner going for her.
>>
>>71188338
Visually and tonally it was fantastic, I just don't understand the ending. I can understand them eating her because they're fucking crazy and they need something for the thriller aspect of the movie, but for fucks sake Trying to vomit up the girl and eating regurgitated eyeballs didn't drive the point home any further, it just grossed me the fuck out and made me feel sick. I don't know if the ending's 2deep4me and I'm missing something, but I honestly think that ending added nothing that the cannibalism didn't. Maybe have one of them walk out onto the runway in red lipstick while smiling or some shit, I dunno.
>>
>>71186524
She's not nearly attractive enough to star in a movie with this subject matter. She could never ever make it as a model.
>>
>>71188525
It's a metaphor that was displayed in a literal context, I think. You constantly hear about how Hollywood eats up young models (figuratively). Just more experienced models eating up a lamb, it was foreshadowed a lot earlier in the movie too. I don't think there's anything deep.

Perhaps the girl at the end still felt inferior? I think it was perfect how the girl at the end ate the eyeball.
>>
>>71188600
She landed the lead in the movie.
>>
>>71188837
Nepotism. It really brings the movie down as well because it's just not believable.
>>
File: Elle_Fanning_Cannes_2016.jpg (59 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
Elle_Fanning_Cannes_2016.jpg
59 KB, 566x800
>>71188984
She looks like a cute lamb at the beginning and like a sexy lady towards the end. If I could date/fuck/marry anyone in the movie, I would pick her. She's more attractive than the real life models in the movie to me.

Who knows if she would have made it, if it wasn't for her relatives. It's a tough business, so probably not. But I'm glad she did.
>>
>>71188405
Bastard out of Caroline is decent.
>>
>>71189354
>Jena Malone stars as a poor, physically abused and sexually molested girl.
Th-th-thanks, anon.
>>
I immediately got a black swan vibe from this movie
Black swan was kino af
>>
>>71188405
Inherent Vice
>>
>>71188405
she's in the best scene from inherent vice
>>
>>71189400
Its quite the family type film.
>>
>>71188984
As if you wouldn't suck farts out of her anus, fag-boy. You would line up behind the rest of us.
>>
>>71186524
>5. If only Refn waited 2 years, so we could have seen naked Elle. He intentionally did not show her naked.
You realize that right now in the Criterion Collection, you can purchase a movie with a 14 year old's boobs and ass, plus her getting groped by a freaky priest...hell, it's actually on youtube too (valerie and her extraordinary week)
>>
>>71191081
I've seen young girls naked in movies before (American Beauty is the first one that comes to mind), but I'm guessing it's something he would rather not put in his movie. Already got a lot of criticism for things he put in it. I think there would've been a bigger chance, if she was 18. I hate it when the camera pans right above the chest on naked people, c'mon.
>>
>>71191769
The film about beauty. It doesn't matter if you didn't get to see Elle T and A.
>>
>>71191769
17, a handful of months from 18th birthday, and flashing in a window is different from being in an overtly sexual situation and isn't "young"
>>
>>71191081
>goes to add movie to watch-list
>it's already in watch-list
wew, one step ahead of myself.
>>
>>71191874
It would have mattered to me.
>>
>>71191081
*Valerie and her Week of Wonders

Also, everything pre-1975 sort of gets a pass. Bowie and Jagger and those guys were fucking 12 year olds on a daily basis and nobody gave a shit. Different time.
>>
>>71191874
>>71192007
I wanted to see that golden strawberry-blonde smooth rug. Just thinking about it is making me drool.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.