[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Better-Call-Saul-Photo.jpg (180 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Better-Call-Saul-Photo.jpg
180 KB, 1200x675
Is it any good?
>>
>>71167092
it's the most slow and badly edited show i've seen maybe ever.

Episodes drag for too long, long after the climax. Some episodes literally go nowhere or move the plot foward or develop characters (although some might believe they do, since "if there aint explosions but people talking, it must be meaningful")
>>
>>71167092
S1 was pretty good but S2 was weaker, it had some fun parts but they basically end S1 with Jimmy pretty much saying he's done with straight law then in S2 he takes a straight job cause Kim wants him to and goes through the motions until he abandons it again. He kinda went no where in S2.

I thought he lose his relationship with Kim or something by the end of S2 but she actually seems to like him still, I guess the relationship with his brother got worse though.

Mike's story is moving though and Mike is based so there's that at least.

If you like Saul and Mike as characters and the performances of their actors you'll probably like the show but it does feel like their running in circles a bit with Jimmy's plot.
>>
>>71167396
its been like that since the first episode bro.
>>
Literal garbage. 2 seasons in and not a god damn thing has happened yet. All that stupid fuck Vince Gilligan was kill off Chuck and make it about Saul and Mike having wacky misadventures. They missed the mark so far it's not even funny.
>>
I like it. But I'm in law school and I find this lawyer stuff infinitely fascinating so I'm definitely biased. If you're trying to find some action-packed show like breaking bad, then no, it's not your deal.
>>
Better Telegram Abraham
>>
Don't listen to these plebs. It's pretty good. The being said it is slow.
>>
>>71167092
Character Development is A+ and keeps you surprised the whole way through. Plot is a solid B+, cinematography probably also a B+. All in all I'd recommend it.
>>
Idk better caul Mike is a good show i think.
>>
it's kino
>>
>>71167396
>If you like Saul and Mike as characters and the performances of their actors you'll probably like the show but it does feel like their running in circles a bit with Jimmy's plot.

It almost seems like fan service. There's nothing they can do with these characters in terms of development, because we've already seen how they end up. Especially when Mike doesn't have any character to develop, and Jimmy is 90% Saul already.

I'm really surprised they're making a 3rd season. AMC doesn't pay much, Vince and Bob could be doing bigger stuff.

I still find the show comfy and wont drop it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.