[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have opportunity to kill one of two people >Choice 1 is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1178x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1178x896
>Have opportunity to kill one of two people
>Choice 1 is your rival, the only man alive who can claim Winterfell, the general and leader of the enemy army, and the man who's most responsible for all of your worst hardships
>Choice 2 is an irrelevant giant who's already been mortally wounded by arrows
I feel like literally everyone involved in this battle scene except Littlefinger is a complete moron.
>>
They way Rickon got killed was so fucking stupid.
>>
>>71113018

He wanted a chance to challenge him, as he did right after he killed Wun Wun.

He knew that winning a challenge against Jon would probably be his only chance of getting out of there alive, much due to the good old honor of the starks and whatnot. If he just killed him with a cheap shot the wildlings would have offed him in an instant.

Also, it's not like he actually could foresee that Jon would pick up a goddamn shield and fuck him up, he thought he had him for sure. He just wanted everyone there to witness him challenging and taking down Jon.

At least that's how I think about it but then again I'm probably just a basic bish
>>
>>71113018
>Choice 1 is possibly the last giant in existence
>Choice 2 is a guy you've already fucked over by killing his brother in front of him

Pretty clear choice for someone as sadistic and narcissistic as Ramsay
>>
>>71113205
considering that Ramsay's arrow shots followed a Poisson distribution, Rickon should have been able to dodge all of them
>>
>>71113317
the kill of rickon was planned all in detail anon

the burning crosses where placed to show the distance and the fire showed the the way the wind blowed
>>
Do we even know that was the last giant?
>>
>>71113487
...but a Poisson distribution allows for a decent level of predictability of arrow distance
>>
>>71113205
if you saw your fucking brother coming to the rescue, riding towards you, on a straight line...

WOULD YOU ZIG ZAG YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?
>>
>>71113719
>WOULD YOU ZIG ZAG YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?

i would first turn 180 degrees then yes i would zig zag
>>
>>71113317
>Poisson distribution

do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>71114070
>>
>>71113275
Ramsay has absolutely no way of knowing that's the last giant in existence. Giants are myths to people south of the wall and this is the first time he ever sees one. For all Ramsay knows, there could be an army of giants behind the wall and that one just happened to be some random giant who allied himself with the wildlings.
>>
File: frodo.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
325 KB, 560x559
why didn't they just have the giant pick jon up and break him into winterfell and put him on the throne?
>>
File: 1463262705047.jpg (41 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
1463262705047.jpg
41 KB, 520x390
>>71114338
CAUSE GIANTS HAVE FEELINGS TOO
cant show up alone desu
only with squad of wildlings behind him
>>
>>71113018
he was going to die for sure anyway. He just wanted to do one last edgy thing
>>
>>71113719
um yeah, if he did he'd still be alive. if he zig zagged it would take jon [on horse] at most 3-4 seconds extra. use a fucking brain cell. you wouldve ran in a staright line and gotten killed just like him lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.