[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which one was more retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Game of Deus Ex.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game of Deus Ex.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
So which one was more retarded?
>>
you
>>
Bastarbowl was way worse.

>get drawn out into a trap
>get your army into a trap too as a result
>have your archers melee
>a magical wall of bodies somehow appears behind your lines in a convenient spot for the enemy
>stand there as enemy's infantry walks towards you and slowly forms a phalanx around your army
>oh and they even managed to get some of their infantry to go all the way around and behind the wall of bodies too without you noticing
>only survive because CIA saved you

Jon and Davos are now literally two of the most retreaded military tacticians/officers in Westeros.

Should have let Sansa lead the army, now way she could have fucked up more than they did. Or better yet, bear loli.
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (20 KB, 192x248) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
20 KB, 192x248
>>71066688
two seasons for the same battle ...
>>
>>71066688

First check em.

Second, how come Stannis didn't come out with the trenches?
>>
>>71066688
It's a CIA saves de day again episode
>>
>>71066956

i think their excuse was that show Stannis was "a broken man", and that's why he went full retard
>>
>>71066886
Okay, I'll bite. What would you have done?
>>
>>71067069
Literally anything else would have saved more Stark/Wilding lives.
>>
>>71066688
20 threads about the same damn thing is pretty retarded.

Please keep your shit contained.
>>
File: 1444935763910.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1444935763910.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>71066688
>They couldn't find their way out of the horseshoe strategy
>>
>>71067101
Are you going to answer the question or not?
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 891x947) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 891x947
>stannis loses ALL of his horses
>>
>>71067205
Don't charge at the start. Or just, walk a bit to the left of the wall of dead bodies so you don't get surrounded. Don't tell your archers to charge into melee, have them shoot enemy archers/approaching infantry.

Fucking anything.
>>
File: Petyr-Baelish-Profile_2-HD.png (1 MB, 661x965) Image search: [Google]
Petyr-Baelish-Profile_2-HD.png
1 MB, 661x965
>>71067160
>>71067205

was getting Horseshoe'd part of your plan?
>>
>>71067160
>Some random dude you just met: Duuuude you should totally chain your ships together.
>Cao Cao: Splendid Idea!
>>
Stannis didn't have any horses.
>>
>>71067385
How was he supposed to know he is fighting against a weather manipulating wizard?
>>
>>71067281
>they took all the horses, my lord
>my lord, the red woman left the camp
>she was seen leaving on a horse.
>>
>>71067139
20 good threads
>>
>>71066688
You are for making this thread. Now FUCK OFF.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.