[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This scene would have made more sense if Ramsey had gone a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: VillainSueAndHisTwinkfu.png (475 KB, 843x431) Image search: [Google]
VillainSueAndHisTwinkfu.png
475 KB, 843x431
This scene would have made more sense if Ramsey had gone a little further taunting Jon, given he's been constantly established as a sadist in all regards.

He should have stripped Rickon before letting him run over to Jon, just to humiliate the Starks a little more. Imagine an exposed, embarrassed, red-faced Rickon under the leering eyes of thousands of men, his bound hands clutching his boy bits, desperately trying to keep what little modesty he has left. He would start blushing more and more profusely as the sneering and laughter carried on. Kind of like the walk of atonement, now that I think about it.

Just seems like something le psychopath man would do. 'Cause he's so messed up, you know?
>>
File: Lollipop-chainsaw-4.png (1 MB, 1277x716) Image search: [Google]
Lollipop-chainsaw-4.png
1 MB, 1277x716
>>71051474
Plz stop I got a boner.
>>
File: CiNGdu-WMAILFly.jpg (26 KB, 600x314) Image search: [Google]
CiNGdu-WMAILFly.jpg
26 KB, 600x314
>>71051552
>at least this whackadoodle left me with my doodle
>sure is cold out here
>shrinkage
>blush harder, become more desperate to avoid more embarrassment
>nipples perk up in the cold and become super sensitive to the brisk air
>let out a little moan as it feels both kind of nice and slightly sore, like ice is being rubbed against them
>raise one arm to cover tits from cold
>can hear the army of wildlings start snickering as they realize what's happening as I come closer
>even in the freezing weather, I can feel my face boiling red
>I'll never live this down
>>
Do you think Ramsey let anybody "use" Rickon's boycunt while he was a prisoner? I wouldn't put it past him.
>>
>>71051474
I'm suppose to feel bad for this faggot? I don't give a fuck that he died he got 2 minutes of screen time this season and we hadn't seen him for heaps of seasons.
>>
>>71052728
pretty sure we only have 2 minutes of screen time for him in the entire series
>>
>>71052728
Has he even had any lines in the show? I think I remember him talking to his pup or Osha in like season 1 but never since.
>>
>>71052887
It would have been nice if he were a more relevant character with a POV story. Even if it were only visited a couple of times in a season so we knew what he's been doing all this time, and also because he's qt
>>
>bastard son who obviously killed his own father who himself sabotaged the Northern cause, kills the universally beloved Ned Stark's son
>no one gives a shit
even in defeat, he kept getting away with it
>>
>>71051474
This would probably be a little too much even for Ramsay's men to endure.

Even if he'd won the battle, if he did this sadistic shit regularly, eventually someone would have killed him. And by 'eventually,' I mean within the space of a month.
>>
>>71053640
He's a villain sue. People bitch about Dany having plot armor and being a mary sue, but Ramsey is the worst case of either I've ever seen.
>>
completely unrelated to the shit everyones talking about in this thread but i couldnt find the GoT general thread, anyway where the fuck did that karstark fuck end up
>>
>>71051474
>Ramsay called Rickon a little guy
What did Ramsay mean by that?
>>
>>71053985
>couldnt find the GoT general thread

/tv/ is and will be /got for the next two weeks.
>>
>>71054203
m8 that didnt answer my question
>>
>>71054022
He was probably referring to his dipstick.
>>
File: bscap0016.jpg (470 KB, 1280x2740) Image search: [Google]
bscap0016.jpg
470 KB, 1280x2740
>>71051474

Drop the show Anon, it was good at some point, now its feminist propaganda and meme factory.
>>
File: 1444565915018.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1444565915018.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>>71054394
>that pic

Nah, I enjoy the show. Not gonna let a perceived political subtext sour me on things I like.
>>
>>71054325
Didn't the fooking legend and friends kill him?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.