[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUck you, Disney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 0398808_big.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3553) Image search: [Google]
0398808_big.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3553
FUck you, Disney
>>
>the girl dies

what did she mean by this
>>
File: Leslie.jpg (95 KB, 849x298) Image search: [Google]
Leslie.jpg
95 KB, 849x298
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
File: Jesse's Parents.jpg (63 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
Jesse's Parents.jpg
63 KB, 650x435
>You kids all have a plan, you all have it figured out. Everything is just perfect, everything comes through in the end. Well guess what, shit head? It DIDN'T come through this time. Your friend Leslie, the googly-eyed idiot? Went and got herself fucking dead. DEAD. You think THAT was her "master plan"? Tell that to the river who ate her up. Cry all you want, but all the "happy endings" in the world aren't bringing Mrs. Magoo back.

My God. This was a KIDS' movie? I know they're dealing with some dark themes and all, but did they really have to put that scene into Bridge To Terabithia?
>>
>>70993379
Book was fantastic.

Is the movie any good?
>>
>>70993492
Seconding
>>
>>70993492
The film's quite good. Thick. Solid. Tight.
>>
>Teacher takes student out for a day on the town

What did they mean by this?
>>
Why did they cut out the sex scene?
>>
Why did they cut the scene where he strips her corpse and jerks off over her dead naked body?
>>
The rape scene was a bit too much, solid film tho
>>
>>70993460
It's basically the american version of grave to the fireflies. Horrible circumstances which reinforce the core theme of always listen to your parents or you will die.
>>
>when they pull her bloated corpse from the lake

Was that really necessary?
>>
>>70993572
How was this allowed?
>>
Was this the one where the girl gets hit by a train and the boy has sex fantasies about his grandpa's new trophy wife?
>>
>>70993492
I don't usually go for underage chicks but girl is fucking hot. Thanks Disney.
>>
>>70995587
It was a white town in pre-degenerate times. Everyone was safe.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x583
>go in theater as a kid thinking I'm about to watch a movie about two kids who go on an adventure in a fantasy world
>ends up being all in their imagination for one scene in the movie and the movie is about the girl dying

Was not ready for those feels
>>
>>70993379
Fuck this. I thought it was a cheezy children's fantasy movie from the trailer.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.