[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you change your stars /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: a-knights-tale.jpg (172 KB, 627x350) Image search: [Google]
a-knights-tale.jpg
172 KB, 627x350
Can you change your stars /tv/?
>>
>tfw HeatLegend will never pursue you and fall in love with you

I love this movie so much, haven't seen a movie like it that did romance where it wasn't gay as fuck
>>
This film is shit. It was shit when I saw it in the movie theater and it was shit when I gave it a 2nd chance a couple years back. Is it because it sucks why everyone on here pretends to like it?
>>
>>70967215
>stalk her on the streets while riding a horse
>thinks she can find sanctuary in a church
>heyyyyyy foxy lady
>asks her what he should do to get her attention
>"lose your stupid ponies and sticks game"
>shows up to the fancy dance wearing a tent
>still won't put out
>accuses her of being a witch

Yeah they don't make em like that anymore
>>
>>70966637
I liked this movie.
>>
>>70967309
>"The movie is shit"
>"The movie is good"

Care to explain fucking why so I can say your opinion is shit?
>>
>>70967309
If you don't like Chaucer's intro you're just a fag and should fuck off desu
>>
I actually hate it too.
I hate it from that shitty beginning that draws me out of any possible atmosphere.
I hated the mary sue mc who can compete with veterans because lol he is the mc.
I hated that one dimensional villain.
I hated the ending where they thought it was soo clever by throwing the villain back his own words because subtlety is for morons.
I love the middleage but hated this movie.
But I respect your opinion.
>>
Is that tormund in the pic?
>>
>>70967309
And Robert.
>>
File: 2013121521281850834.jpg (41 KB, 1000x448) Image search: [Google]
2013121521281850834.jpg
41 KB, 1000x448
>>70966637
>Can you change your stars /tv/?

Nothing is written
>>
>>70967872

5 Things I Hate About You?
>>
>>70968156
Finally, a real response.
>>
>>70967309
>>70967872
>fags who can't change their stars
>>
>>70967902
And Robert Baratheon.
>>
>>70968538
Rhaegar in the middle
>>
>>70966637
such an underrated movie
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.