[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A computer algorithm wrote a screenplay based on a corpus of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: piedpiperoldlogo.png (13 KB, 266x263) Image search: [Google]
piedpiperoldlogo.png
13 KB, 266x263
A computer algorithm wrote a screenplay based on a corpus of sci-fi scripts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY7x2Ihqjmc

What do you think?
>>
>>70954839
>sci-fi
hate it already.
>>
File: osteria.jpg (219 KB, 1273x1024) Image search: [Google]
osteria.jpg
219 KB, 1273x1024
>>What do you think of your historic nomination against human opponents in this contest?
>I was pretty excited.
>I think I can see the feathers when they release their hearts. It's like a breakdown of the facts. So they should be competent with the fact that they won't be surprised.

>>What is the future of machine written entertainment?
>It's a bit sudden.
>I was thinking of the spirit of the men who found me and the children who were all manipulated and full of children. I was worried about my command. I was the scientist of the Holy Ghost.

>>What's next for you?
>Here we go. The staff is divided by the train of the burning machine building with sweat. No one will see your face. The children reach into the furnace, but the light is still slipping to the floor. The world is still embarrassed.
>The party is with your staff.
>My name is Benjamin.
>>
>>70954893
>The staff is divided by the train of the burning machine building with sweat. No one will see your face. The children reach into the furnace, but the light is still slipping to the floor.

Isn't this the plot of Snowpiercer?
>>
>>70954839
>"I was worried about him. And even if he would have done it all, he couldn't come anymore. I didn't mean to be a virgin... I mean, he was weak. I thought I'd change my mind. He was CRAZY to take it out. ...It was a long time ago... he was a little late... I was gonna be a moment. I just wanted to tell you, I was much better than he did. I had to stop him, I couldn't even tell. I didn't want to hurt him. I'm sorry, I don't like him. But I can go home... and be so bad... and I love it...

Beautiful.
>>
>>70955165
>he couldn't come anymore. I didn't mean to be a virgin... I mean, he was weak.
>I didn't want to hurt him. I'm sorry, I don't like him. But I can go home... and be so bad... and I love it...
KEKED
>>
>>70954848
pleb
>>
File: 1393860183586.gif (1 MB, 1000x786) Image search: [Google]
1393860183586.gif
1 MB, 1000x786
>>70954893
>>>>What is the future of machine written entertainment?
>>It's a bit sudden.
>>
reminded me strongly of this for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQlbesF0zA
>>
>>70954893

Oh god, they built a robo-Refn!
>>
>>70955648
Nicolas "Effin' and Jeffin'" Refn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQIp2ydZhAo
>>
>>70955769
What are some good autismcore films other than Drive and Nightcrawler?
>>
What the fuck was that. Felt like those Rabbits movies Lynch directed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.