[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he pleb or patrician?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Roger-Ebert_612x451.jpg (87 KB, 612x451) Image search: [Google]
Roger-Ebert_612x451.jpg
87 KB, 612x451
Is he pleb or patrician?
>>
I was overjoyed when I heard on /tv/ that this charlatan had finally died, but I was also saddened by the fact that he hadn't suffered that much before deciding that he could insult film criticism no longer. The pain and suffering that he went through is only a fraction of the evil that he inflicted on the millions of cinematically illiterate teenagers. When I found out that the old fart had finally decided to not assault the public with his adolescent approach to art, I pulled off the framed picture of Armond White from my wall, kissed it reverently, and immediately embarked on a Korine marathon. Good riddance, you jawless hack.
>>
>>62952730
Waiter, this pasta is stale.
>>
He didn't care about stupid labels. He just loved movies.
>>
>>62952767
Then he is pleb, thanks.
>>
Patrician reviewer but a pleb critic.
>>
patrician
>>
Inb4 webm of his horrible gelatinous maw in the hospital bed.
>>
>>62952696
King of Plebs
>>
>>62952696

He got to fuck Tura Satana in her prime. That's as patrician as it gets.
>>
File: marijuana.png (516 KB, 997x853) Image search: [Google]
marijuana.png
516 KB, 997x853
>>62952696
A complete pleb. I mean that, every time I see one of this goofball's reviews it's the complete opposite of what I think.
>>
>>62953611
Maybe you're the pleb, Anon.
>>
>>62952696
What a slack jawed faggot.
>>
File: 15567536564.jpg (3 KB, 96x120) Image search: [Google]
15567536564.jpg
3 KB, 96x120
>come into the thread hoping to see compliments because 9 times out of ten I enjoy the movies he enjoy
>I'm apparently a pleb
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 620x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 620x595
>>62953530

HIGH TEST ALERT
>>
>>62952696
plen
>>
>>62952696
He is dead
>>
post the webm
>>
wanker
>>
>I am happy to say it brings back an element sadly missing in recent movies, gratuitous nudity. Sexy women would "happen" to be topless in the 1970s movies for no better reason than that everyone agreed, including themselves, that their breasts were a genuine pleasure to regard -- the most beautiful naturally occurring shapes in nature, I believe. Now we see breasts only in serious films, for expressing reasons. There's been such a comeback for the strategically positioned bed sheet, you'd think we were back in the 1950s.
>>
>>62952696
Gene Siskel was the far more patrician reviewer.
>>
>>62954879
Did you know that for Siskel speech was a second language?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.