[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Completely missing the point of Cinemasins DING https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>Completely missing the point of Cinemasins

DING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvIPXX5K_aA
>>
File: 1466143840677.png (335 KB, 673x601) Image search: [Google]
1466143840677.png
335 KB, 673x601
>>70932367
>3 years
>still mad
Because the guy that makes these threads is secretly an extremely ass-blasted DC fanboy. Take note: I said fanboy, not fan.

Fanboy faggots like this sit around all day obsessing over "muh <hero>" like they're the only person on the planet that understands the characters and has a say, no a God-given right, to dictate the direction they're taken in by the people who actually do this shit for a living. It lets them cower inside the delusions of all the things they *could* do if given "the chance." With fanboy faggots it's always about those "chances," because by deluding themselves into believing these chances originate from anywhere besides them getting off their fat, complacent asses and applying themselves, it's not their fault that they're just gutless losers spouting bile and vitriol behind the veil of anonymity a site like this provides for them.

This guy's deep in the closet with his fanboy faggotry, because this just goes so far beyond what a person who just wasn't a fan of the IPs could muster. If I were solely a Marvel fan, I doubt I could muster much beyond casual indifference for DC's properties. No, this undiscovered country of asspain can only come from someone who feels deeply betrayed, and is such an entitled little fuck about it that this whole board must tolerate daily infusions of his impotent, puerile rage.
DING
>>
>>70932710
This thread ain't about Man of Steel. It's about the YT channel I linked. A for effort though
>>
>>70934449
>This thread ain't about Man of Steel.

It's about to be.

>>70932367
So you prefer CinemaSins over this? I honestly don't know who's worse
>>
>>70932367
I still don't get how /tv/, a place known for nutpicking and being contrarian hates a guy who does the same thing.
>>
Man of Steel fans are beyond pathetic

screaming manbabies the need their diaper changed
>>
>>70934505
At least Cinemasins were original. This guy's just piggybacking off their success
>>
File: man of steel.jpg (71 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
man of steel.jpg
71 KB, 648x365
10/10
>>
i prefer cinemasins than this shit
>>
>>70934576
11/10
>>
>>70932367
I think the channel is great, we all need more positivity.
>>
>>70934449
how much shekel do you earn by spamming & shilling your subpar videos on a taiwanese memetrading board?
I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>70934553
every fanbase has screaming whelp like this, let's not judge all MoS fans based on a loud and retarded minority
>>
File: gLaNb6j.jpg (330 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
gLaNb6j.jpg
330 KB, 1280x851
>>70932367
More clickbait channels
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.