[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS ENTIRE FUCKING SHIT FLICK GREAT THANKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: the-guest-teaser-poster.jpg (52 KB, 620x874) Image search: [Google]
the-guest-teaser-poster.jpg
52 KB, 620x874
WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS ENTIRE FUCKING SHIT FLICK GREAT THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME
>>
>>70834466
Great film, funny as hell and had some nice murder.
>>
>>70834466
Sorry to hear about your autism bro.
>>
>>70834466
Fuggin new age classic.
>top tier throwback soundtrack
>dan stevens killed every second of it
>the bar scene
>only movie where maika looked hot
>high school haunted house final setting
>that last moment when the music ramps up and he looks at the blonde chick

Soooo good, OP. Get the dicks out of your face so you can see the movie next time.
>>
>>70834466

I liked it
>>
>>70834629
>only movie where maika looked ho
How many movies has she even been in?
>>
Soundtrack is fucking god tier

>the diner scene
>the bar scene
>the ending
>>
>>70834466
What was the point of this movie? To have fun, you twat.
>>
I literally dont understand how anyone could dislike this movie
>>
File: Jake.gif (386 KB, 260x300) Image search: [Google]
Jake.gif
386 KB, 260x300
>>70834466
ABSOLUTE FUCKING PLEB
>>
only teenage white boys like this trash ass flick OP
>>
File: 1459730536940.gif (290 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459730536940.gif
290 KB, 500x500
>tfw i watched this with a girl I fugged that night

it will always hold a special place in my heart and also it was excellent
>>
OP you are a fucking pleb m8. The Guest is one of the few movies the autistic retarded permavirgin neckbeard faggots that infest this shithole have recommended to me that wasn't absolute trash.
>>
>>70836735
Thank based Dan
>>
kike propaganda to make you think operators are alpha james bond bad ass motherfuckers as opposed to the nervous homeless wrecks they usually turn out to be

either that or it's a trash flick inevitably created by the monstrosity that hollywood has become

>just turn off your brain dude

yeah fuck off and die
>>
File: IT-FOLLOWS-MAIKA-MONROE.jpg (439 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
IT-FOLLOWS-MAIKA-MONROE.jpg
439 KB, 2000x1000
>>70834629
>only movie where maika looked hot

Faggot detected.
>>
>>70834466
This is one of those rare films where I literally cannot understand the appeal. At least with a film like A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night -- which I was discussing in another thread -- I think it's incredibly overrated, but at least I can understand WHY. This shit just baffled me.
>>
>>70836896

You either didn't even watch it or you're a fucking retarded person. Most likely both, actually.
>>
>>70836934
her little sister and the her hipster friend managed to look better than her on that movie kek
>>
>>70836946
What's not to get? You get a strange mysterious movie about a guy helping a family, but it turns out they're just a pit stop so he can hide. He's genetically enhanced, he doesn't sleep, he just waits until he can move on to protect himself. He's the experiment that he's trying to protect. It's great with multiple views because you know the moment you see him he's feeding them a line.

It's a B Slasher movie. It's fun. It's unique. The writer and director performed them job incredibly well. There's not much to understand about the movie.
>>
>>70836946
You have really, really bad taste. I know it doesn't mean much to you, but I had to let you know.
>>
>>70837085
>unique
I thought the acting was terrible, the storyline wasn't particularly original, and the bloodshed was risible... and I feel like these electro soundtracks are gonna begin to get really fuckin old.

It's not the film, itself, that I don't understand, it's the fact that people seem to gush over it.
>>
>>70836998
That hipster girl looked like a steven universe character.
>>
>>70834733
He looked like he was about to blow the take as he tossed those grenades in the diner
>>
>>70834629
the girl David banged at the party blew Maika away, but yeah that bar scene was boss
>>
File: olivia luccardi.jpg (120 KB, 747x1000) Image search: [Google]
olivia luccardi.jpg
120 KB, 747x1000
>>70837561
nigga hipster girl was hot
>>
Wait so did those experiments make him invincible or something?
>>
>>70838007
He's the modern version of Universal Soldier
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.