[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it the best webseries of all time? Post whatever you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: oncinema.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
oncinema.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
Is it the best webseries of all time?

Post whatever you want to say about On Cinema.
>>
>>70773367
WHERE THE FUCK IS SEASON 8

JUNE 17TH BETTER BE FRESH ON CINEMA AND NOT JUST DECKER

ADULT SWIM RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1456774559344.jpg (4 MB, 3023x1654) Image search: [Google]
1456774559344.jpg
4 MB, 3023x1654
>>70773367
>>
>>70773367
It's way more ambitious than it has any right to be. It started off as a really simple concept and went off the rails into something I don't think anybody could have expected. They've built a pretty impressive world around this with lots of characters and an interesting lore. The Oscar Special has become like my Superbowl or Wrestlemania or something. I look forward to it all year.

Tim's character is probably one of my favorite villains of all time. Gregg's soft-spoken and gentle personality makes him the perfect victim for the villain. Their dynamic is just as good if not better than Tim's partnership with Eric. Tim beats down on Gregg so much that it's always so satisfying to see Gregg get even the slightest victory over Tim. Like when Ant-Man and Fant4stic came out, I was so happy the got praised and shat on respectively. I don't even care about these movies, but I know that it was a kayfabe victory for Gregg. That's how invested I've gotten into this fucking show.

Also appreciate how amazing the fan community is. I like how involved the fans get into the show. The comment sections and discussions put the fans into the world. Nobody breaks character. It's everybody's in-joke, which is obviously positive and creates a sense of unity.
>>
This just came out and its Gregg and Tim doing an interview in character with some female bimbo celeb vlogger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bnT8xYsNEQ
>>
>>70774102
There are a couple of other interviews clearly done on the same day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KL4hAZAhog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSOXmd03s0U
>>
>>70773887
>he's a #gregghead

Fucking dropped, Gregg is a fucking narcissistic, megalomaniacal psychopath. #teamtim
>>
File: kino.jpg (32 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
32 KB, 600x338
>>70774357
Hit me up when Tim does something as impressive as this. Tim is a rage-aholic who murdered his son.
>>
>>70774964
Tim single-handedly created the greatest movie review show in the history of the world. Gregg made the most underwhelming finale since, well, his last finale. That old freak is not James Dean, I don't care what some quack doctor says. This whole living painting thing was a complete joke and I feel sorry for the actors that Gregg roped into it. The only remotely impressive thing Gregg has done (despite impressively creative ways of failing at anything other than undermining Tim) is the Victorville Film Archive, something he fell into ass first thanks to Tim including him in Decker Season 2: Port of Call Hawaii.

Oh, and Tim didn't murder shit. I personally think Gregg is responsible. I think he murdered TCJ so he could host On Cinema for an episode. That's just my theory though, in the "official" story Dr. Luther San is the only man that could be responsible for TCJ's death. He is a dangerous and evil man that can never be trusted.

That man is not James Dean.
>>
>>70775377
Triple checked, Timhead. Triple checked. Tim doesn't even care about the movies. It's all about his ego. Alternative medicine one show, motorcycles another, his "values" the follwing week, and his cruddy band the next. He's openly admitted to not seeing the movies on the show. He's a rage-aholic, an alcoholic, he had to pay $10,000 to even be in a movie, he lied to the fans about appearances from Johnny Depp, Dr. Ben Carson, and Mike Huckabee, he the abused Mark, he killed his son, and worst of all he tried sabotage Team Ant-Man at the first ever On Cinema games.
>>
>>70775737
It's Tim's show and he has every right to do whatever he likes with it. He's been running the show for years now and I think it's been doing pretty damn well. Gregg has been given opportunity after opportunity to host the show and prove he's capable of doing the job but instead he consistently disappoints in the most bizarre ways possible.

Tim's alcohol abuse issues and anger management issues have nothing to do with the show or movies. They're his own personal demons and it's completely unfair to attack the man for his personal problems. He did not pay ANYTHING to be in Fantastic Four, they paid him just like any other actor.

The fact that Tim has been stood up by Johnny Depp, Dr. Ben Carson and Mike Huckabee says nothing about Tim or his character. Maybe the fact that he's too trusting. These three men are all dead to me. I was a full on #huckmissile before he failed to appear on the Oscar special. These men are pathetic, flaky liars. That has NOTHING to do with Tim.

Mark got literally everything he deserved. His impressions were lackluster. He is certainly a talent, but he really phoned in his last performances, and he completely spat in Tim's face when he portrayed Decker in the dismally bad Decker Vs. Dracula.

He did not kill his son. I've been over this. It was Dr. San (or maybe Gregg).

Tim never sabotaged Team Ant-Man. He played fair and square. This is pure libel.
>>
>>70773887
I give this analysis five bags of soda
>>
RIP TOM CRUISE HEIDECKER
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.